San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2010

Judged:

I have challenged anyone to come forward if they have had problems with an attorney named Jenny Doling. She has offices close to your families, and you should know what she has done to an innocent person. She directly lied to sheriff's detectives and caused an innocent person to go to jail on a one million dollar bail. This was directly associated with Jenny telling the detectives she did not print out a quit claim deed on a piece of property.
The DA Alex Rodriquez had a slam dunk case being that Jenny told them she didn't print out such document, but all charges were somehow dropped on a $1,000,000 bail case??? This guy (me) certainly should have been hung in Yucca Valley, because rapist and murders have much less bails in this town! Well, she is now still practicing in your community and you should all be aware of what she did.
I will be easy to reach through my website if you have any doubts of the validity of my claims... www.angelandthebadman2.com . I would love to get ahold of some deeds she might have drafted for anyone in this area to make this story even more solid.
Last, I went to the number one document expert in the country for peace of mind because of her handling of the documents and the printer she used. She remarkably refused attorney's demands to give finger prints to police after her own document expert examined the pages. My document expert would testify to the fact that she was the only one that could have printed out this document.
If you are young and needing to care for your parents estate... Please be aware!!!... Video tape your meeting with your estate planners, because they can do some major damage to you!!!
Please let me know!!!
Jenny Doling

La Quinta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2010

Judged:

Alex Edwards was NEVER a client of my firm. His accusations are completely false. My firm acted within the law to protect an elderly client. Mr. Edward's arrest record by an independent law enforcement agency and the San Bernardino County District Attorney's office speaks for itself.
We have requested that Mr. Edwards refrain from making defamatory statements. It has been nearly 5 years since his arrest and he still blames my firm for his own actions.
We have a solid reputation in the communities of the Hi-Desert. We support many charitable organizations and help to educate the community about elder abuse, loan modifciation fraud, bankruptcy and other areas of the law. Our firm is widely respected and we welcome the opportunity to represent you as well. More than 61% of our business is referrals from other attorneys and from past clients. We believe this referral rate is a compliment and a testament to the quality of work we do and the professionalism and standards we uphold.
We will not be intimidated by these defamatory statements. We find it very sad that Mr. Edwards continues to act in this inappropriate manner.

It is clear Mr. Edwards is maliciously and intentionally trying to hurt the reputation of this firm by making false and defamatory statements. Please see his other posts and the responses from the public, which overwhelmingly support our firm and reputation. Obviously, this new thread was an attempt to divert attention away from those threads that positively supported our firm. We thank all of you for your continued support and business.
alex Edwards

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2010

Judged:

Negative, This is not a diversion. It is an attempt to have someone else come forward and expose your firm for it's dishonesty! You DID lie about those documents and I still have them for anyone to see! The fact is Jenny Doling lied about some very important documents that only she could have created. This was just to protect herself and have her client scrutinized by law enforcement. She should be disbarred and her license suspended indefinitely for her obstruction of justice. She is a danger to anyone looking for an attorney for help. Please protect yourself from such lawyers, because the world needs to be aware of dangerous people that fly under the radar. She will do this again and I hope she gets put away for good.
alex Edwards

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2010

Judged:

Well Jenny,
You are now fifty/fifty on public support, it will only be time when you are discovered and people realize that you are a dishonest lawyer! Yes please check all other post... they are getting very interesting. Boy the truth can and will haunt you forever.
AEdwards

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2010

Jenny doling committed a multiple crimes in 2005, including obstruction of justice and wire fraud.(sending false evidence via E-mail) She did this and if you read the Yucca Valley topix post you can research it yourself.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2011

Alex, was this post a way to advertise your website? I researched the firm your complaining about and found mostly good reviews.I'm not saying your lying, but just find it odd that you posted your website instead of a simple email address.
Aedwards

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2011

"mentul_autocrat"]Al ex, was this post a way to advertise your website? I researched the firm your complaining about and found mostly good reviews.I'm not saying your lying, but just find it odd that you posted your website instead of a simple email address.
Please check out the other posts- there is so much more details, case numbers, dates, etc. I should not have used my website at all in this post, but I did want people to know who she did this to. It would put a face and a reference for an unfortunate event in my life. Believe me- if I had recorded the meetings or video taped them, you would not be considering even seeing Jenny Doling. To actually lie about giving me something as important as a change of property title- that is just insane!
Aedwards

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2011

who="mentul_autocrat "]Alex, was this post a way to advertise your website? I researched the firm your complaining about and found mostly good reviews.I'm not saying your lying, but just find it odd that you posted your website instead of a simple email address.
Could you tell me where you find reviews of the firm?

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2011

Aedwards wrote:
who="mentul_autocrat "]Alex, was this post a way to advertise your website? I researched the firm your complaining about and found mostly good reviews.I'm not saying your lying, but just find it odd that you posted your website instead of a simple email address.
Could you tell me where you find reviews of the firm?
I just copied and pasted her name in google.
AEdwards

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2011

Got it.
AEdwards

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2011

How about some facts:
A million dollar bail is set aside for Murderers, Rapist, Kidnappers, and some Terrorist. The mere fact that I did not get convicted of a crime puts this case in .01 percent of all proceedings; in other words, almost everyone with a million dollar bail gets some serious prison time, and somebody made a huge mistake. It would be the equivalent of a serial armed robber getting a million dollar bail and just by him returning the money he has all charges dropped.
The additional fact that I prevailed against a large malpractice firm representing myself, shows that those documents did come from Jenny Dolings office. This firm should have told me to go pound sand and showed me the door, but instead they spent $90,000 defending her according to her attorney.
The investigation by Deputy Steve Wilson was by far the best the comedy show I have seen, his amazing LEAD-ing of Jenny Doling while interviewing her in astounding. "You wouldn't do what Mr. Edwards claimed, because you would never put you license in jeopardy- would you?" (Steve Wilson 2004) The whole interview is like this and he reminds me a modern day Barney Fife- or down a notch.
Lastly, was the court room of Bryan Foster- Were Thomas Warwick, before the pretrial met with the Judge in his chambers. I venture to guess that he told Judge Foster- that this case will cause some serious repercussions to this community and that Jenny Doling did supply those documents thus, the case was shuffled out of his court room. "Jenny Doling was the only one that could have supplied those documents and they are genuine" (multiple sources)
AEdwards

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2011

Sorry for the typos... I was typing way to fast.

So, I bet you wonder why I would post these facts and all after five years?
Well, it is about integrity and honesty. Some things that are hard to find these days. Yucca Valley deserves better!
I have nothing to gain from these post, but only to maybe make some progress in the pain that she caused me. She lied and let down every attorney that takes an oath to practice law in this country.
I have never been in trouble with the law or ever been arrested. In fact, I have never had even a moving violation or a ticket in over fifteen years, so I think I will let you decide if what I have posted is valid or not. It is not my goal to make everyone avoid using Jenny Doling for her services, it is my goal to educate you to protect yourself when you have an aging parent, and a very ugly sibling that will do everything to harm you.
Good Luck!
Attn Attorney General

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2011

The fact that a million dollar bail case was dismissed by prosecutors by simply returning property is a tragedy in the criminal arena. A million dollar bail is only posted when you have a solid prosecution. That alone should be investigated. Secondly, by securing a settlement from a firm representing a large insurance company pro-per is enough evidence to convince anybody that Jenny Doling committed a very serious crime. She should be investigated by all agencies, and she should be prosecuted- period.
Not worth it

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Not worth taking a chance with this attorney and putting your family in jeopardy! Why would someone just make all of this up? And, if it wasn't true, why hasn't Jenny Doling sued him for slander?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Desert Hot Springs Discussions

Search the Desert Hot Springs Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Tony Casas, 77; Former Prisons Official Worked ... (Sep '07) 1 hr Tounge inside Pussie Hole 655
desert hot springs, ca. unkept yards 18 hr Randy 5
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 18 hr seekers 4,900
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 18 hr Pole swap 7,855
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Thu Orange Cove cow licker 200,365
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Thu rain or snow to slow 15,928
Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Wed taralynn tee 4,788
•••
•••
•••
•••

Desert Hot Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Desert Hot Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••