McKee to run for DHS City Council Seat

McKee to run for DHS City Council Seat

There are 1 comment on the Desert Star Weekly story from Jul 22, 2013, titled McKee to run for DHS City Council Seat. In it, Desert Star Weekly reports that:

This week, 40 supporters of Joe McKee met to discuss the state of the City. McKee is running for a seat on the Desert Hot Springs City Council.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Desert Star Weekly.

Darryl Propes

Indio, CA

#1 Jul 29, 2013
I sure hope Mr. McKee gets in there. The other concern I have is Mr. Sanchez and Mr. Valdez both running for the Mayors seat. Someone or a few people need to tell Mr. Valdez to step aside and go for the other counsel seat and direct how ever many votes he has to give them to Mr. Valdez. At this point, it's getting rid of the majority of this administration all together. This has to be done one way or the other period. Mr. Valdez can seek the Mayors seat later on down the road.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Desert Hot Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drugs on rise in Palm Springs (Sep '07) Sat thatboi 14
News Ap Photos: Highlights of the 2016 race for the ... May 26 Reverend Hightoan 2
Local Politics Do you approve of Yvonne Parks as Mayor Pro-Tem? (Aug '12) May 22 Rocky 2
Complaint CATHEDRAL CITY POLICE DEPARTMENT (Jan '08) May 19 mimic lopes 51
News East Valley homeowners concerned about end of s... May 14 Solarman 1
Julius Lang aka Juice (Sep '11) May 9 yoooo 2
Tri Valley Little League May 7 jprobert 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Desert Hot Springs Mortgages