Desert Hot Springs council to conside...

Desert Hot Springs council to consider interim city manager

There are 1 comment on the The Desert Sun story from Aug 18, 2013, titled Desert Hot Springs council to consider interim city manager. In it, The Desert Sun reports that:

The Desert Hot Springs City Council will meet behind closed doors Monday to consider an interim city manager.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Desert Sun.

Darryl Propes

Indio, CA

#1 Aug 20, 2013
It's going to be really interesting to see this play out. They have the one person Patrick Pratt who can get the job done. Let see if Parks is smart enough or intimidated by his leadership & education not to mention his successful career in public service. I only hope he is the one who takes on the task of straightening out this mess. My assessment of leaders in this valley watching everything that was going on here were right. People like Parks,Matas Paye need to go. People like Baker, Chryss, Dot Reed, and the rest of the degenerate, scum-bag low lifes need to disappear as well. I lived in R.M when Mr.Pratt was mayor and he is more than qualified. This city is SO LUCKY he threw his hit into the mix. This will be the One and ONLY time this city has the chance to turn things around. If they chose not to hire Mr. Pratt ? They will NEVER have the chance again ever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Desert Hot Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
facetime? (gay guys only) (Jul '11) 20 hr Daddy 40
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Aug 23 Ted 4,833
Drugs on rise in Palm Springs (Sep '07) Aug 23 Creeps 20
Young couple have job offer in Rancho Mirage - Aug 21 gjstewart 1
Need a place to let my golden swim and play Jul 29 Anonymous 1
Yucca Valley Music Emporium (Oct '12) Jul '16 Musikologist 13
universal covenant ministries? (Sep '07) Jul '16 Yolanda perez 4

Desert Hot Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Desert Hot Springs Mortgages