Zachary J. Miller, Yucca Valley High ...

Zachary J. Miller, Yucca Valley High School Teacher Charged Sex with a Minor

There are 3 comments on the Cactus Thorns story from Mar 12, 2014, titled Zachary J. Miller, Yucca Valley High School Teacher Charged Sex with a Minor. In it, Cactus Thorns reports that:

Local sheriff's deputies have issued a warrant for the arrest of a Yucca Valley High School teacher.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cactus Thorns.

Lonesome George

Fontana, CA

#1 Mar 15, 2014
Pro Tip: If you don't want to get arrested, don't have sex with your underage students.
Rodand8Screws

Montclair, CA

#2 Apr 1, 2014
Like anything in life I want to hear the whole story. There are always 3 sides, hers, his and the truth. Not condoning what happened by any means, but also think that there is more to this story then is being (or not being) reported.
nonya

Hamilton, MT

#3 Apr 13, 2015
Know her dont blame him she was a couple weeks from 18th birthday the whole things a joke

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Desert Hot Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
facetime? (gay guys only) (Jul '11) Thu Paul 22
universal covenant ministries? (Sep '07) Wed Yolanda perez 4
Indian Wells Music Thread Jul 16 Logan A 2
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Jul 11 Lvdv 4,833
Drugs on rise in Palm Springs (Sep '07) Jul 6 Eddie 18
News Teen boy alleges school district concealed sexu... Jun 30 actionvideo 1
News Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Jun '16 Icurn2000 158

Desert Hot Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Desert Hot Springs Mortgages