Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 71287 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#63879 Jul 20, 2012
YesWeCan wrote:
It looks like Israel wants Iran real bad, I say do it now and get it over with.
USA stay the hell out of it and let these people fight their own battles, mind your own freaking business.
Stop supporting these ungrateful arrogant asssesss now, stop giving them the welfare check now.
These Israelis Jews are not our friends, they are using us and everyone else they can.
Lose them now!!!!!!!!!!
Your stutter is getting worse and you're starting to sound like that idiot Bobby Sands at Blaming Iz. Try taking a breath...then type.

Or: http://www.rosettastone.com/learn-english

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#63880 Jul 20, 2012
Uzi wrote:
At least some good news out of NYS. Romney is ahead in the pols. Amen. NY jews wake up dont support an Israel hating MF.
If that's the good news, I don't want to hear the bad.

Listen carefully, this song is an accurate portrayal of Mormon doctrine.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#63883 Jul 20, 2012
rider wrote:
<quoted text> So you don,t believe Jewish elites were in on the biggest crime of the 20th century? An Open Letter to All Americans
... and Hitler, and signed by Doctor Joseph Goebbels, the Nazi propaganda
minister...... Contemporary history records Allen Dulles as one of America's top ...
http://independence.net/fascism/ - 118k -
Clearly it was the work of the Southern elites settling a 1.5 century-old grudge.

SAVE YOUR DIXIE CUPS, THE SOUTH SHALL RISE AGAIN!
atheist infidel-cartooni

Torrance, CA

#63884 Jul 20, 2012
fcuk ramadam and black portuslutz...
atheist infidel-cartooni

Torrance, CA

#63885 Jul 20, 2012
rider wrote:
<quoted text>Cat Stevens- Peace Train - YouTube
Apr 10, 2008 ... Wakefield Peace Train - a lava lamp photo collage dedicated to a village at a
hallowed junction between time and space - where the story of its ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_6mKMV0d2csXX - 163k -
cat abdul terrorist looking fcuk stevens, is an islamic savage and perverted mulla fcuker... you know like all the other islamic savages and perverts in that religion of mass murder perversion and oppression...

fcuk ramadam
atheist infidel-cartooni

Torrance, CA

#63886 Jul 20, 2012
YesWeCan wrote:
It looks like Israel wants Iran real bad, I say do it now and get it over with.
USA stay the hell out of it and let these people fight their own battles, mind your own freaking business.
Stop supporting these ungrateful arrogant asssesss now, stop giving them the welfare check now.
These Israelis Jews are not our friends, they are using us and everyone else they can.
Lose them now!!!!!!!!!!
of course theyre not your friend, theyre YOUR welfare provider and master, lazy black portusleeze racist. i still cant get over how your racist gang doesnt see you as the average african american you said they and you also hate, in your racist hate crimes club...???

howz that little racist dipsh!t MINOR, henry... in reform school yet ?
Voice of Peace

Hod Hasharon, Israel

#63887 Jul 20, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Clearly it was the work of the Southern elites settling a 1.5 century-old grudge.
SAVE YOUR DIXIE CUPS, THE SOUTH SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Ain't gonna happen..

After we hang Ali Khamenei from a light post.... we gonna go after those rebels..!!

http://media.photobucket.com/image/southern%2...

Yankle Doodle 'vent' to town ...

... and since he couldn't find any Southern chick, brought back home, one from Long Island...

Voice of Peace

Hod Hasharon, Israel

#63888 Jul 20, 2012

Hey rider, are you behind on de'alimony payments ...
Not again please ... the kids are counting on those moneys..

Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#63891 Jul 20, 2012
rider wrote:
<quoted text>Cat Stevens - Father and Son Original - YouTube
Nov 28, 2007 ... Issue #1: The Super Force Versus The Bottom Line (Uncensored)by
MyDamnChannelFeatured Video45379 views Top Tracks for Cat Stevens ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Q29YR5-t3ggXX - 171k -
Educated Folks Only! I always find these imbecilic nutjobs give themselves names like scumbag LYING nutjobs "RIDER the clown"; "Reality is always best"; "The Professor'; "Truth"; The Prophet"; "Truth Seeker"; "The Observer" are deranged uneducated low IQ Brainwashed Low Life Nut Cases! They are on some big huge ego trip all the time and think nobody notices their ignorance! It's obvious the clowns have never had any formal education what-so-ever but like to think they have! Everything they post is always 180 degrees off what a normal educated person would think, believe and understand! There is never any rational thinking and researching facts is out of the question as it never crosses their little pea brain in their little world of make believe! It's a sad situation as these clowns go around making themselves look like complete fools and imbeciles every time they post something! Sad!! Very SAD!
Voice of Peace

Hod Hasharon, Israel

#63892 Jul 20, 2012

... and in this case, it's very sad too that 'rider' is behind several months on the alimony payments.

Rider, don't do to those kids what your father did to you..!!

Pay alimony..!!... else those kids are going to hate you as much or more than you hate your own father...

Uzi

Tel Aviv, Israel

#63894 Jul 21, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>If that's the good news, I don't want to hear the bad.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =PHEqCXY2B-wXX
Listen carefully, this song is an accurate portrayal of Mormon doctrine.
Pretty bad show and stupid but I am confused, you rather have an anti American closet muslim who WILL destroy for sure the USA if given a second term?? Please.........

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#63895 Jul 21, 2012
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty bad show and stupid but I am confused, you rather have an anti American closet muslim who WILL destroy for sure the USA if given a second term?? Please.........
Actually, I think the play is a brilliant piece of writing with an inspired plot arc. The music is complex and interesting and remains more or less true to church teachings unless the dialogue belongs to the single character whose imagination runs away from him...in other words, the liar.

I would rather have neither a closet Muslim nor Mormon cultist running things here but I think there is a certain WYSIWYG quality present in the Obama camp that doesn't exist in Romney's campaign. As for track records, I think I prefer someone with virtually no executive experience learning as he goes to someone who helped kick-start our economic problems by breaking US companies and outsourcing their jobs in pursuit of a profit.

Bottom line: after four years of Obama we seem no better or worse off than before. Considering the slide we were in when he took over, that's saying something. Conversely, China, India and the Philippines should be clamoring for Mitt to win considering how many of their people now have jobs due to his business acumen. I guess what I'm saying is...who else you got?
Uzi

Tel Aviv, Israel

#63896 Jul 21, 2012
but , but , we knew it all along and said so....
http://news.investors.com/article/618875/2012...
Uzi

Tel Aviv, Israel

#63897 Jul 21, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, I think the play is a brilliant piece of writing with an inspired plot arc. The music is complex and interesting and remains more or less true to church teachings unless the dialogue belongs to the single character whose imagination runs away from him...in other words, the liar.
I would rather have neither a closet Muslim nor Mormon cultist running things here but I think there is a certain WYSIWYG quality present in the Obama camp that doesn't exist in Romney's campaign. As for track records, I think I prefer someone with virtually no executive experience learning as he goes to someone who helped kick-start our economic problems by breaking US companies and outsourcing their jobs in pursuit of a profit.
Bottom line: after four years of Obama we seem no better or worse off than before. Considering the slide we were in when he took over, that's saying something. Conversely, China, India and the Philippines should be clamoring for Mitt to win considering how many of their people now have jobs due to his business acumen. I guess what I'm saying is...who else you got?
Obama will destroy the USA, he is doing it since he got in. Feel sorry for the American people. Its gonna be very very tough to put America back where it belongs. I dont want to be too dramatic but there is a very good possibility of a civil war. Hope not.
Voice of Peace

Hod Hasharon, Israel

#63898 Jul 21, 2012
rider wrote:
<quoted text>Zionist Crimes
Apr 18, 2006 ... In November 1963, Israel's Mossad operatives assassinated US ...... within weeks
of the atrocities, these may have been victims of identity theft.
http://www.gnosticliberationfront.com/zionist... - 172k -

Rider, I don't know how I did it ... but I did it.

PAY ALIMONY, GODDAMNIT ..!!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#63899 Jul 21, 2012
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama will destroy the USA, he is doing it since he got in. Feel sorry for the American people. Its gonna be very very tough to put America back where it belongs. I dont want to be too dramatic but there is a very good possibility of a civil war. Hope not.
You don't want to but you'll be dramatic anyway? Who will be the combatants in our next civil war? Will it be the occupy movement vs. the banksters? Democrats vs. Republicans? I think not.

Our system of government with all it's checks and balances will remain intact. Any damage done by one administration can be undone by the next...that's how it's worked lately.

I do agree that Saddam's WMD stock was spirited out of the country. Contrary to popular belief though, I believe the lion's share was flown to Iran with his air force. Assad had his own WMDs to begin with.
Uzi

Tel Aviv, Israel

#63900 Jul 21, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>You don't want to but you'll be dramatic anyway? Who will be the combatants in our next civil war? Will it be the occupy movement vs. the banksters? Democrats vs. Republicans? I think not.
Our system of government with all it's checks and balances will remain intact. Any damage done by one administration can be undone by the next...that's how it's worked lately.
I do agree that Saddam's WMD stock was spirited out of the country. Contrary to popular belief though, I believe the lion's share was flown to Iran with his air force. Assad had his own WMDs to begin with.
Possible.
Uzi

Tel Aviv, Israel

#63901 Jul 21, 2012
Is this what the American people need??? Will see in November.

http://dailycaller.com/2012/07/19/allies-hopi...
Voice of Peace

Hod Hasharon, Israel

#63902 Jul 21, 2012

President Shimon Peres on behalf of all the People of Israel salutes the Muslims of good faith on the world... on this Ramadan.

I join Shimon and wish all my good friends and their loved ones Ramadan Mubarak .. Ramadan Kareem ...

May our friendship be stronger precisely on these difficult times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#63904 Jul 21, 2012
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Possible.
Fifteen IL-76s made it out of Iraq to Iran. That's a lot of cargo capacity and it would be naive to believe they traveled empty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Des Plaines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min John Galt 1,534,215
pete venute (Mar '16) 18 min WILDBILL 27
Beautify Lake St. 29 min WILDBILL 18
But Job 32 min WILDBILL 5
WildBill is a LLLLLLLLLoser! 33 min WILDBILL 8
Wild Bill is an Imbecile 36 min WILDBILL 45
15th ABS WHAT REALLY GOES ON THERE! (Feb '09) 39 min WILDBILL 35

Des Plaines Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance