Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...
Comments
58,121 - 58,140 of 68,399 Comments Last updated 13 hrs ago
Uzi

Israel

#63811 Jul 11, 2012

Lies, lies, lies - Obama has a reason. Here's why ...
It's a national embarrassment. He's the president of the United States, but he lies as easily as breathing.

Barack Obama lies constantly. He lies every time he talks to the American public. He has lied about his birth, his childhood, his education, his influences and associations, his religion, his accomplishments, his policies, his true beliefs and his plans for America's future. His entire presidency has been a seamless fabric of deception and duplicity. But why?

The answer may surprise you …

Click here to read the full article.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/07/heres-why-obama-li...
Gray

Powhatan, VA

#63812 Jul 11, 2012
EVERYONE BEWARE:

"ASS-FER-HIRE" is so desperate to deceive ANYONE "he" Will stoop THIS LOW:

Israel's LOWEST, Paid, Full Time Liar for Hire STEALS YOUR "USERNAME" and Fakes his SPAMTRUMS WITH IT!!!

SEE:

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/israel/TGP7F...

Gray
Albuquerque, NM

Eleanor wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on.
You know that IF the West Bank was considered to BE Israel, there would be a WALL around it in its entirety.
Israel loves to wall out its country from ALL possible routes by terrorists.
It is no coincidence that Israel is walled off but the West Bank has not been walled off.
You and I need to join the Al-Qaida ladies dance and Chores troupe! The only reality here is that you and I are blooming idiots!! You know we are Paid HamasARAT milking scumbag are BEST known by the filthy language we the JEW HATING, Israel HATING morons uses THOUGHOUT TOPIX:
We love them Depraved sexual insults, bile, bigotry, threats, disinformation and character assassination. That’s right: I’m talking about “Anti-Jewish, anti=Israel, Hamas Sock puppet trolls" who infect the Internet with Pro-Hitler, Pro-Nazi, Pro-Hamas, Anti-Jewish and anti-Israel propaganda.
The Internet, though, is the latest, some might say the greatest, propaganda playground, and Hamas cannot cope with factual, passionate, well-documented stories that expose its war crimes and unrepentant criminality.
So, If you’ve come across us Hamasarat Sock Puppets on-line or otherwise, you have learned that no amount of reasoned argument or intellectual maturity has any effect on us.
That’s because we Hamas PAID PROPAGANDISTS don't care if we come across as ignorant, obnoxious, nasty or inane.
----------

I did not and would NEVER write anything as Stupid as the “SPAM-TRUM” Above

“ASS-FER-HIRE” is so Desperate to LIE, DISTORT AND DECEIVE Anyone that he’ll STEAL YOUR “USERNAME”

Please Warn others!!!!
Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#63813 Jul 12, 2012
Gray wrote:
EVERYONE BEWARE:
Israel's LOWEST, Paid, Full Time Liar for Hire STEALS YOUR "USERNAME" and Fakes his SPAMTRUMS WITH IT!!!
SEE:
http://www. Bank was considered to BE Israel, there would be a WALL around it in its entirety.
Israel “USERNAME”
Please Warn others!!!!
Here we go again from guess who!! Conspiracy nutjob Gray-arse-fir-hire!! Unsolved UFO sightings, 9/11 conspiracies, Zionist Conspiracies of Zionist Companies that own the media, the world and all the world's money supply?? What a conspiracy nutjob you are!! Give us something more credible or don't post this ignorant nonsense! My guess is, you know full well you can't actually support your position with fact, so you won't rule out BS as a valuable tool to keep your ideology healthy. I've a friend who recently got into believing all this BS. They're supposed to be the head of The Illuminati, yeah right? Some people can't face the fact that the world is a random chaotic mess. Governments, countries and civilizations come in and out of power through a series of fortuitous or unfortunate events out of people's control. Some people want to believe there are people behind it all pulling strings and driving our world in a certain direction. They end up joining dots where there is none and linking events which are unrelated. The rich and the powerful end up getting the brunt of this. They're either Satan incarnate, members of shady, ancient organizations or reptilian overlords. Anti-Semites can only imagine the Rothschild's get the brunt of their end prophecy nonsense because they are Jews. I have been reading a lot lately about how the Rothschild's rule the world and Central Banks. Can anyone point me in the direction of actual evidence for this?
Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#63814 Jul 12, 2012
Gray wrote:
EVERYONE BEWARE:
Israel's LOWEST, Paid, Full Time Liar for Hire STEALS Please Warn others!!!!
Ok! I'll warn others!!!
Please remember that you are dealing with a psychopath! Gray-Arse-Fir-Hire is an anti-Israel, Anti-American, anti-Jewish, pro-Nazi, AND also pro-Al-Qaida! Where are the clowns getting money from to feed their filthy lying mouths? I hope it's not the U.S. taxpayer helping them spread their filthy lies and propaganda the anti-American, anti Jewish freaks!! They are Just another filthy Muzzies living in the U.S.! Part of the filthy Muzzie takeover!! I blame this country for allowing you scumbags in our country in the first place!! Now they are paying the consequences for all the Anti-American, Anti-Jewish, anti-Israel hate spew forth in an endless charade of ignorant nonsense!! Get the HELL out of this country and take your maggot smelin' azz and your Anti-American, Anti-Jewish hate elsewhere!! Unsolved UFO sightings, 9/11 conspiracies, Zionist Companies that own the media and the world!! Ha Ha Ha Ha Give us something more credible or don't post this nonsense! My guess is, you know full well you can't actually support your position with fact, so you won't rule out BS as a valuable tool to keep your ideology healthy. I've a friend who recently got into believing all this BS. They're supposed to be the head of The Illuminati, yeah right? Some people can't face the fact that the world is a random chaotic mess. Governments, countries and civilizations come in and out of power through a series of fortuitous or unfortunate events out of people's control. Some people want to believe there are people behind it all pulling strings and driving our world in a certain direction. They end up joining dots where there is none and linking events which are unrelated. The rich and the powerful end up getting the brunt of this. They're either Satan incarnate, members of shady, ancient organizations or reptilian overlords. Anti-Semites can only imagine the Rothschild's get the brunt of their end prophecy nonsense because they are Jews. I have been reading a lot lately about how the Rothschild's rule the world and Central Banks. Can anyone point me in the direction of actual evidence for this?
Voice of Peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#63815 Jul 12, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Next time I'm in Turkey I'll definitely try that technique. On my turf however, we do it differently.
Gun cases. I use them for luggage and I've never been bothered. Another benefit of a driving vacation is that without probable cause, they never know which case holds the actual Kimber .45 :)

Hahahaha...
I'll remember your technique...the next time they'll talk me into crossing the border into Mexico.

On our last trip we were invited to ride motorbikes and all kinds of All Terrain lawn-mower sounding vehicles in Baja California, Mexico.
Friends retired in San Diego, Ca., warned us not to cross the border ... Once there, nobody can grant you a safe return back home...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#63817 Jul 12, 2012
Voice of Peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
Hahahaha...
I'll remember your technique...the next time they'll talk me into crossing the border into Mexico.
On our last trip we were invited to ride motorbikes and all kinds of All Terrain lawn-mower sounding vehicles in Baja California, Mexico.
Friends retired in San Diego, Ca., warned us not to cross the border ... Once there, nobody can grant you a safe return back home...
You never made it to TJ?

Last time I was there we parked and walked across the boder. I had made the mistake of taking my new bride to visit old Navy friends and the bargain hunting got out of control. In hindsight, when it's just guys you leave your money behind in Tijuana and don't bring anything back (hopefully).
Voice of Peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#63818 Jul 12, 2012

"".. when it's just guys you leave your money behind in Tijuana and don't bring anything back (hopefully).""

When it's only 'boys' going across the border, statistically, the longer they stay there, the higher the chances to bring back home "tourist's souvenirs"...:>(

TRD

Savannah, GA

#63819 Jul 12, 2012
Voice of Peace wrote:
"".. when it's just guys you leave your money behind in Tijuana and don't bring anything back (hopefully).""
When it's only 'boys' going across the border, statistically, the longer they stay there, the higher the chances to bring back home "tourist's souvenirs"...:>(
I'm getting the sense you've been to Tijuana after all. The first time I went, I was treating my plane crew for keeping me alive. Ordinarily, it would have been the type of entertainment that got a gentleman in trouble but I was more like a chaperon with a wallet. Everyone made it back safely and the nation's defense wasn't compromised. Truth be known, it was the cheapest insurance I've ever bought.
Uzi

Israel

#63820 Jul 12, 2012
Muslim shit is different????

Muslim police chief refuses to share toilet with blacks
Shocking, yes. Surprising? no. Abd (Arabic: &#1593;&#1576;&#15 83;&#8206;) is an Arabic word meaning slave or black (interchangeable)-- one who is totally subordinated; a slave or a servant. Are black leaders in America who urge their constituents to convert to Islam telling them that blacks are referred to as their abid (slave) and abeed (slaves) in Islam? Are the imams who are converting black convicts by the thousands in the prisons revealing this to their new followers?

Louis Farrakhan has a lot of 'splainin to do.

"Muslim police chief refuses to share toilet with blacks" Independent Online News, South Africa, July 11th 2012 (hat tip Tom)

A Muslim police officer in Johannesburg says his religion does not allow him to share a toilet with black colleagues, according to a report on Wednesday.

Superintendent Munaf Ismail, head of the Zonkizizwe police station on the East Rand, told the New Age newspaper that for religous reasons, he used the toilet for people with disabilities.

“I am a Muslim and they need to consider my religion. I have to sit when I urinate and I cannot use a dirty toilet. People are narrow-minded and I am a committed Muslim.”
Uzi

Israel

#63821 Jul 13, 2012
Another one of Obama's great appointments!

GE Moving from Wisconsin
GE Moving from Wisconsin. Keep your eye on Waukesha, Wisconsin......Their
biggest employer just moved out. General Electric is planning to move its
115-year-old X-ray division from Waukesha, Wis., to Beijing. In addition
to moving the headquarters,the company will invest $2 billion in China and
train more than 65 engineers and create six research centers.

This is the same GE that made $5.1 billion in the United States last year,
but paid no taxes - the same company that employs more people overseas than
it does in the United States. So let me get this straight. President Obama
appointed GE Chairman Jeff Immelt to head his commission on job creation
(job czar). Immelt is supposed to help create jobs. I guess the President
forgot to tell him in which country he was supposed to be creating those
jobs.

Thanks Jeff, you're a "real" American....give Barrack our Best! If this
doesn't show you the total lack of leadership of this President, I don't
know what does. Please pass this information to others and think about it
before you buy a GE product.

For Snopes verification of this information, go to:
http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/ge.as... ; =

Dirtbag obama at it again, destroying the USA.

Uzi

Israel

#63822 Jul 13, 2012
The turkish dog got caught again with his bullshit stories and other real bad turkish problems....

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2012...
Voice of Peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#63823 Jul 13, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I'm getting the sense you've been to Tijuana after all. The first time I went, I was treating my plane crew for keeping me alive. Ordinarily, it would have been the type of entertainment that got a gentleman in trouble but I was more like a chaperon with a wallet. Everyone made it back safely and the nation's defense wasn't compromised. Truth be known, it was the cheapest insurance I've ever bought.

Yes, indeed, maaaany moons ago I've been to Tijuana ... a few times.

I visited the Jewish Community of Tijuana. Lovely bunch of people that have a little corner in my heart and memories..

Life and work took me also twice to Guadalajara, a totally different kind of Mexico, where it was more difficult to communicate with the local members of the Jewish Community but nevertheless they were very happy with our visit.

Mexico is definitely one of the destinations on my 'list'...
When my son was discharged from military duty ... he spent two and a half month at a Mexican summer resort by the Gulf, Isla Mujeres ... Central America ... and Cuba..
But I understand that as it is today, it's not too safe for an alte zachen "Ashkenazi" to venture in those territories ...

Can you recommend any local newspaper to carry folded under my right arm...??

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#63824 Jul 13, 2012
Voice of Peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
Yes, indeed, maaaany moons ago I've been to Tijuana ... a few times.
I visited the Jewish Community of Tijuana. Lovely bunch of people that have a little corner in my heart and memories..
Life and work took me also twice to Guadalajara, a totally different kind of Mexico, where it was more difficult to communicate with the local members of the Jewish Community but nevertheless they were very happy with our visit.
Mexico is definitely one of the destinations on my 'list'...
When my son was discharged from military duty ... he spent two and a half month at a Mexican summer resort by the Gulf, Isla Mujeres ... Central America ... and Cuba..
But I understand that as it is today, it's not too safe for an alte zachen "Ashkenazi" to venture in those territories ...
Can you recommend any local newspaper to carry folded under my right arm...??
Better...I can hook you up with a close family friend in Guadalajara who'll not only welcome you to his Minyan, he'll protect you and your family while there.

Aside from that, try the Russian edition of Playboy.
Voice of Peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#63825 Jul 13, 2012

Hahahahaha...

Ayyy, madre mia ... those beatiful Slavic, Russian and Ukranian women are a Godsend to Terra Sancta, with the express purpose of improving "our gene pool"...

Wait one generation ... just one more generation and besides Nobel Awards and hi-tech patents,.... we are going to start collecting Miss Universe Awards too..!!
Voice of Peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#63826 Jul 13, 2012

... and if the subject is beautiful women ...

.. I salute Gustav and Hugh ...

Gustav Klimt and Hugh Hefnner ... they both dedicated their lives to beautiful women ... had good taste .... and apparently had the talent to pick the best of the crop ....

Happy birthday, Gustav ... I hope you are still 'at work' wherever you are in Heaven ....

Hugh, may you live to be 120 years old ... always surrounded by beauty ....

Actually,.. Hugh Hefnner should be awarded a Nobel Prize ... I mean ... if Shimon Peres got one ... Hugh defnitely deserves a Nobel, an Oscar, a Pulitzer, an Emmy ... and his photo on the next series of one hundred dollars bills..

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#63827 Jul 14, 2012
Voice of Peace wrote:
Hahahahaha...
Ayyy, madre mia ... those beatiful Slavic, Russian and Ukranian women are a Godsend to Terra Sancta, with the express purpose of improving "our gene pool"...
Wait one generation ... just one more generation and besides Nobel Awards and hi-tech patents,.... we are going to start collecting Miss Universe Awards too..!!
Too late.

Beauty pageants...(excuse me)...scholarship contests have already been thoroughly politicized. The numbers could never favor Israel or the US since we've been bred into obscurity.

Mexico has a chance though :¬)
YesWeCan

Naples, FL

#63828 Jul 15, 2012
The USA is in the worst shape financially than anytime in our history except the great depression, but the Jew greedy state of Israel is right up our assses to collect the welfare check.

If this country of Israel had one ounce of character they would stop stealing from us, but as we all know they would sell their mommy for a dollar.

Such a pathetic group of people!!!!!!!!!!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#63830 Jul 15, 2012
YesWeCan wrote:
The USA is in the worst shape financially than anytime in our history except the great depression, but the Jew greedy state of Israel is right up our assses to collect the welfare check.
If this country of Israel had one ounce of character they would stop stealing from us, but as we all know they would sell their mommy for a dollar.
Such a pathetic group of people!!!!!!!!!!
That is patently untrue. I just drove around the eastern side of the country for two weeks and people are out in droves enjoying their summer vacations and feeling good to be alive. You should have seen all the soccer moms making the Girl Scout haj with their daughters in Savannah.

Perhaps you need to update your resume and get out there to compete with the masters and doctoral candidates who are having trouble finding jobs because successive administrations have followed a path that gutted American industry and outsourced blue-collar jobs. Remember? Without grunts, managers are unnecessary.

Here's a freebie: Hair may thin out but it seldom stops growing...become a barber. My father put three kids through college one haircut at a time.(or are you afraid of making an honest living?)
YesWeCan

Naples, FL

#63831 Jul 15, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>That is patently untrue. I just drove around the eastern side of the country for two weeks and people are out in droves enjoying their summer vacations and feeling good to be alive. You should have seen all the soccer moms making the Girl Scout haj with their daughters in Savannah.
Perhaps you need to update your resume and get out there to compete with the masters and doctoral candidates who are having trouble finding jobs because successive administrations have followed a path that gutted American industry and outsourced blue-collar jobs. Remember? Without grunts, managers are unnecessary.
Here's a freebie: Hair may thin out but it seldom stops growing...become a barber. My father put three kids through college one haircut at a time.(or are you afraid of making an honest living?)
Oh I see, you take a drive around the country and your delusional left wing mind says we aren't in a recession I see people on vacation.

All the facts and people struggling are just a myth created by the Republicans.

Your a real smart guy TRD.
YesWeCan

Naples, FL

#63832 Jul 15, 2012
Oh I see, you take a drive around the country and your delusional left wing mind says we aren't in a recession I see people on vacation.

All the facts and people struggling are just a myth created by the Republicans.

You're a real smart guy TRD.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Des Plaines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min THE DEVIL 1,102,039
Sin City is in the Streets of Chicago. Where i... 19 min Culture Auditor 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 30 min well 49,521
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 39 min LRS 177,549
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 39 min gcaveman1 46,390
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr J RULES 69,109
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr the wandering girl 4,681
•••
•••
•••

Des Plaines Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Des Plaines People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE