Des Plaines mom charged with stabbing...

Des Plaines mom charged with stabbing daughter

There are 21 comments on the www.dailyherald.com story from Dec 12, 2009, titled Des Plaines mom charged with stabbing daughter. In it, www.dailyherald.com reports that:

A 52-year-old Des Plaines area woman was arrested early Saturday for allegedly stabbing her 25-year-old daughter.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.dailyherald.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
FLOCKALlU

AOL

#1 Dec 12, 2009
merry x mass !
Thomas Jefferson III

Crest Hill, IL

#3 Dec 13, 2009
It's a good thing she didn't have a gun. Of course, the NRA wants to fix that!
Charlie H

Bellmawr, NJ

#6 Dec 13, 2009
Thomas Jefferson III wrote:
It's a good thing she didn't have a gun. Of course, the NRA wants to fix that!
If the daughter had a gun she wouldn't have been stabbed in the first place.
Merry Christmas

Elgin, IL

#7 Dec 13, 2009
Hey baby girl, I got you a knife for Christmas.
FLOCKALLU

AOL

#8 Dec 13, 2009
the NRA hates criminals ,..just more typical lib lies ....progressives like to demonize a group ,.........it is all part of their plan ,.......don't BUY into IT ,.........FIGHT BACK , they are weak ,.........and will lay off ,......if you STAND UP to them ,..they are like school yard bully's ,...they will kick you and punch you ,....but ....just one good punch in the nose and they go crying to the principle ,...and their mommy
Borat

Astana, Kazakhstan

#9 Dec 13, 2009
I like a sex ...... it's nice

Since: Dec 07

DuPage County

#11 Dec 19, 2009
"What another gift card? You lazy 25 year old! I got somethin' for you!"
Toothless

Denver, CO

#13 Dec 20, 2009
stabbing is always bad
Dean

Naperville, IL

#14 Dec 23, 2009
Toothless wrote:
stabbing is always bad
Agreed. Particularly if you are at the sharp end of the knife.
Seymore

United States

#15 Dec 24, 2009
Des Plaines does have quite a bit of white trash.

RJF Dupage

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#16 Jan 15, 2010
Seymore wrote:
Des Plaines does have quite a bit of white trash.
Cleveland has the biggest trash of all. They're called Forest City Enterprises. But they're spreading out all over the country. They want to build properties in Des Plaines too. I had the misfortune of living on one of their Chicago properties. Check these out and click on all the links from both of them. Obama has never met a slumlord he didn't like.
cuaccforestcitypixetc.com/
sequel.cuaccforestcitypixetc.com/
Seymore

United States

#17 Jan 18, 2010
RJF Dupage wrote:
<quoted text>
Cleveland has the biggest trash of all. They're called Forest City Enterprises. But they're spreading out all over the country. They want to build properties in Des Plaines too. I had the misfortune of living on one of their Chicago properties. Check these out and click on all the links from both of them. Obama has never met a slumlord he didn't like.
cuaccforestcitypixetc.com/
sequel.cuaccforestcitypixetc.com/
Moron, my server is in cleveland, I am here. You, on the other hand seem to be up your own ass. I lived in Des Plaines. It really sucked. Glad I left.

RJF Dupage

Location hidden

#18 Jan 18, 2010
Seymore wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron, my server is in cleveland, I am here. You, on the other hand seem to be up your own ass. I lived in Des Plaines. It really sucked. Glad I left.
What's "here?"

I don't live in Des Plaines either. But it's better than Cleveland. Aside from Forest City though, I really have nothing against Cleveland. But that is one horrible company, who's using their political clout to destroy lives. You're not making yourself look good by backing them up or with the name calling.
Seymore

United States

#19 Jan 19, 2010
RJF Dupage wrote:
<quoted text>
What's "here?"
I don't live in Des Plaines either. But it's better than Cleveland. Aside from Forest City though, I really have nothing against Cleveland. But that is one horrible company, who's using their political clout to destroy lives. You're not making yourself look good by backing them up or with the name calling.
I give a crap. Here is the Chicago suburbs. don't like forest City? Don't shop there. Other than that, I've always like the Cleveland Indians to some degree. And the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

RJF Dupage

Location hidden

#20 Jan 19, 2010
Seymore wrote:
<quoted text>
I give a crap. Here is the Chicago suburbs. don't like forest City? Don't shop there. Other than that, I've always like the Cleveland Indians to some degree. And the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
Cleveland Indians? LOL, what a joke. Just like the Browns.

As for Forest City they're also into eminent domain. Not too easy to walk away from that if you're a victim. They destroy everything in their path with taxpayers money. Can't walk away from that either. If you live in Cleveland, you pay higher sales tax because of Forest City. Enjoy.
Seymore

United States

#21 Jan 20, 2010
RJF Dupage wrote:
<quoted text>
Cleveland Indians? LOL, what a joke. Just like the Browns.
As for Forest City they're also into eminent domain. Not too easy to walk away from that if you're a victim. They destroy everything in their path with taxpayers money. Can't walk away from that either. If you live in Cleveland, you pay higher sales tax because of Forest City. Enjoy.
Can't be worse than Cook County, Pal.

RJF Dupage

Location hidden

#22 Jan 20, 2010
Seymore wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't be worse than Cook County, Pal.
If you were in Cook County jail it'd be about a toss up. lol
Seymore

United States

#23 Jan 21, 2010
RJF Dupage wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were in Cook County jail it'd be about a toss up. lol
Actually, I put people in jail. You're next, douche bag.

RJF Dupage

Location hidden

#24 Jan 21, 2010
Seymore wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I put people in jail. You're next, douche bag.
Is this supposed to be some kind of threat? You sound to me like a dirty cop. Bet you make more in bribes than your salary.
Seymore

United States

#25 Jan 22, 2010
RJF Dupage wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this supposed to be some kind of threat? You sound to me like a dirty cop. Bet you make more in bribes than your salary.
No threat. Just funning your sorry stupid ass, douche bag. Have a nice day, pal! or a lousy one. I don't care.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Des Plaines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 6 min PEllen 9,231
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 8 min PEllen 1,814
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 11 min PEllen 2,870
Word (Dec '08) 12 min PEllen 6,572
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min Incognito4Ever 1,406,090
federal agents in melrose park 7/25/16 19 min Archangel 13
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 41 min Ize Found 70,842

Des Plaines Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Des Plaines Mortgages