Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72037 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Frijoles

Portland, CT

#39501 Aug 9, 2012
...says the guy who dresses up in womans clothing for sport and thrill....
Frijoles

Portland, CT

#39506 Aug 9, 2012
You're on reruns. You have posted this all before.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#39507 Aug 9, 2012
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a big fool.
rabbee: ok! bigger fool, than me.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#39508 Aug 9, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
You're on reruns. You have posted this all before.
rabbee: so he gives us with, twice his diarreah back? yuck!
Frijoles

Portland, CT

#39510 Aug 9, 2012
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
Chastity in thoughts, words and deeds.
How about chastity in posts?
Frijoles

Portland, CT

#39511 Aug 9, 2012
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: so he gives us with, twice his diarreah back? yuck!
Though its also twice the opportunity for me to have fun
Eric

Geneva, IL

#39513 Aug 9, 2012
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
Om-Shalom or HinJew marriages are an interesting phenomenon from the genetic, religious, cultural and social perspectives.
Once you go Kosher, you never go back.
Frijoles

Portland, CT

#39519 Aug 9, 2012
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
It's 3 am here. Have to clean my meditation room and get ready for a shower that will be followed by a short meditation. These days, i don't meditate as much since the higher consciousness-force is on me most of the times and it infuses my being on many occasions but then after a time, since it is too potent for me to bear for too long, it retreats and stations itself in the force field above the head. The aim is to get it to completely and permanently descend into my being and work out the full transformation leading to supramentalization which constitutes the first step towards perfection. Bye. Later.
Sometimes all we really need for purification is a good bowel movement.

Enjoy!
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#39520 Aug 9, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
How about chastity in posts?
rabbee: that's, not likely. since he is a constantly repeating offender, of the same symptoms of sin.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#39521 Aug 9, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Though its also twice the opportunity for me to have fun
rabbee: well you need, to be careful there. i have watched him, sucker other's, into commiting his same mental symptoms of origional sin. and insanity does not mean, that someone is stupid. insanity involves the lack of wisdom here in TheTorah, not the lack of intelligence in the world pretending not here in TheTorah.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#39522 Aug 10, 2012
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
Non-vegetarianism is one step below cannibalism.
rabbee: yeah! if your mother's a cow, and your full of bull.

sin has little to do with, what you do or don't eat. but if you eat, what G-D says not to then it is definatly a sin. but eating what G-D told you not to eat, is only a symptom of origional sin. since vegetarinism can also be, the result of some golden, silver, or paper calf idolitry.

so whether your a meat eating vegetarian, or a vegetable eating carnivore, or a vegetarian is almost irrelevant.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#39523 Aug 10, 2012
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
It's 3 am here. Have to clean my meditation room and get ready for a shower that will be followed by a short meditation. These days, i don't meditate as much since the higher consciousness-force is on me most of the times and it infuses my being on many occasions but then after a time, since it is too potent for me to bear for too long, it retreats and stations itself in the force field above the head. The aim is to get it to completely and permanently descend into my being and work out the full transformation leading to supramentalization which constitutes the first step towards perfection. Bye. Later.
rabbee: impotence?
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#39524 Aug 10, 2012
COR wrote:
Argument from Ignorance and Argument from Incredulity. Logical fallacies as been pointed out to you numerous times by numerous posters.

You know MUQ, repeating the same logical fallacies over and over again won't magically make them suddenly logical. Oh wait, that's right, you believe in magic.

When someone willfully ignores the rules of logic, they set themselves up to be made fun of. Consider it tough love.

Seriously, though, unless you have any new material, I think we're done.
Ans.

We do not believe in magic, we believe in the revelations sent by God to His chosen prophets.

This is not either superstition or blind faith. It has clear logic and reason behind it.

In fact those who do not believe in the existence of Creator are the really people who are in dark and groping in which direction to move.

PS:

If God had not placed all those deposits of Iron, Copper, Aluminum, Gold and Silver …. Coal and Oil….and all metals and compounds on this earth, Millions of years before Humans came onto this earth….. Who would have made all these metals in their labs?

Newton?

Darwin?

Einstein?
CCC

Fitzroy, Australia

#39525 Aug 10, 2012
IamJoseph wrote:
Israel is being attacked from every possible angle - and this is an evil scenario, embellished with a false saving grace. There should be one small place on the planet where jews can be free to pursue their own beliefs, and this must be respected by insecure christians and muslims, who have a problem respecting Jews as Jews, and Israel as Israel.
Pushing Jews into the sea, in the name of the NT or Quran, is the same as any other form of genicide. Have the jews not paid a great price to remain Jews? The truth is, America was founded by Jews [Columbus and all his mapsters were Jews], as a refuge for many - but also to save Christianity - from Europe. This is what Jews escaped from:
'BETTER TO DESTROY THEIR BODIES AND SAVE THEIR SOULS'- Isabela of Spain.
Thanks but no thanks. Please stop saving Jews.
Well said.
Frijoles

Portland, CT

#39526 Aug 10, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
We do not believe in magic, we believe in the revelations sent by God to His chosen prophets.
This is not either superstition or blind faith. It has clear logic and reason behind it.
In fact those who do not believe in the existence of Creator are the really people who are in dark and groping in which direction to move.

PS:
If God had not placed all those deposits of Iron, Copper, Aluminum, Gold and Silver …. Coal and Oil….and all metals and compounds on this earth, Millions of years before Humans came onto this earth….. Who would have made all these metals in their labs?
Newton?
Darwin?
Einstein?
1. "It has clear logic and reason behind it."

But you are not using proper logic. You are habitually make at least three logical fallacies. Over and over again. And ignoring us everytime we point it out. You are acting like if you do this enough - it becomes truth. Sorry - it doesnt work that way.

2. Argument from Increduality - AGAIN. How many times are you going to make this mistake? How dumb can you be? How willfully ignorant can you be?
Frijoles

Portland, CT

#39527 Aug 10, 2012
ARGUMENT FROM INCREDUALITY

The argument from incredulity is a logical fallacy that essentially relies on a lack of imagination in the audience.

The general form of the argument is as follows.

Major premise: One can't imagine (or has not imagined) how P could be so.
Minor premise (unstated): If P were so, one could imagine (or would have imagined) how.
Conclusion: Not-P.

As a syllogism this is valid. The fallacy lies in the unstated minor premise. If a state of affairs is impossible to imagine, it doesn't follow that it is false; it may only mean that imagination is limited. Moreover, if no one has yet managed to imagine how a state of affairs is possible, it doesn't follow that no one will ever be able to.

Examples

As an example, creationists incessantly use some difficult-to-explain facet of biology as "proof" of a creator. The problem is that, though there is no non-design explanation for how precisely a certain organ could have evolved at the moment, one may be discovered in the future. Contrary to the instincts of many creationists, lack of an explanation does not justify confecting whatever explanation one would prefer. The inexplicable is just that, and does not justify speculation as proof.

Sometimes creationists compute the astronomical odds against a molecule having a certain structure from the simple probability of n atoms arranging themselves so. They gloss over the fact that chemical laws trim most of the extraneous possibilities away. For instance, there are many ways to theoretically arrange hydrogen atoms and oxygen atoms in a molecule, but in reality, most of what forms is H2O. Note that the creationist's fundamental error is not his ignorance of this fact, but his assumption that there is nothing more to know.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Argument_from_in...
Frijoles

Portland, CT

#39528 Aug 10, 2012
MUQ WROTE:

"If God had not placed all those deposits of Iron, Copper, Aluminum, Gold and Silver …. Coal and Oil….and all metals and compounds on this earth, Millions of years before Humans came onto this earth….. Who would have made all these metals in their labs?

Arguement from increduality:

The fallacy lies in the unstated minor premise. If a state of affairs is impossible to imagine, it doesn't follow that it is false; it may only mean that imagination is limited. Moreover, if no one has yet managed to imagine how a state of affairs is possible, it doesn't follow that no one will ever be able to.

Arguement from ignorance:

Because we don't know something, or can't completely and perfectly explain something, then what explanations we do have can't be very good. This principle completely dismisses what science is all about.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#39529 Aug 10, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
1. "It has clear logic and reason behind it."
But you are not using proper logic. You are habitually make at least three logical fallacies. Over and over again. And ignoring us everytime we point it out. You are acting like if you do this enough - it becomes truth. Sorry - it doesnt work that way.
2. Argument from Increduality - AGAIN. How many times are you going to make this mistake? How dumb can you be? How willfully ignorant can you be?
rabbee: yeah! your right frijoles, every time G-D gives this story again, HE must make all that same again stuff in the same again places. none of them scientist, can figure out how to resurrect dead gold, silver, iron and all the very same again trees. man would i like to see, all of G-D'S Erector Set.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#39530 Aug 10, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
PS:
Newton?
Darwin?
Einstein?
Argument from Ignorance. Those elements are formed in the center of large stars through nuclear fusion.

Did you go to college MUQ. Your knowledge of basic science seems rather lacking.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#39531 Aug 10, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
When the Creations are in front of us, we do not need any reason and or logic to deduce the presence of their Creator.
Wow. I can't believe I almost missed this. Finally, you admit what is so clearly obviious to everyone else. That your beliefs are NOT based on reason and logic. Good for you, MUQ. This is progress.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Des Plaines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 21 min Grey Ghost 1,420,272
here we go - now i suppose we will see full cou... 37 min grounded in reali... 3
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Buster Steinbeizer 222,787
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr Actual Science 61,082
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 6 hr Raydot 1,948
Word (Dec '08) 8 hr PEllen 6,698
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 8 hr PEllen 9,394

Des Plaines Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Des Plaines Mortgages