1,100 bikers take proud Heroes Ride

1,100 bikers take proud Heroes Ride

There are 2 comments on the Suburban Chicago News story from Nov 9, 2009, titled 1,100 bikers take proud Heroes Ride. In it, Suburban Chicago News reports that:

A loud rumbling was their herald. It wasn't thunder on the sunny, 60-degree Sunday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Suburban Chicago News.

Jesse Lugo

Waukegan, IL

#1 Nov 9, 2009
This years' ride was a great success, i would like to Thank All that do to get this Annual Event to that level. This is my 5th year and it still puts me in awe to see how the veterans and their family members and the Fire Department and Law Enforcement and all those others who contribute to make this a Great Show of Support for this Great Event. Semper Fi. U.S.M.C D.A.V Retired 2/4 Fuji

Since: Nov 09

North Chicago, IL

#2 Nov 9, 2009
Yesterday was my first year participating in this ride. I'll be coming back next year for sure. It was a great ride!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Des Plaines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Ghey Zonker 1,708,838
Maybe We Outta Ban Knives? 46 min Moe Greens optome... 6
Should AR15 be banned? 1 hr ThomasA 4
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Junket 11,970
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr FART WIND 64,468
Taylor St. gypsies claiming Melrose Parker iden... 6 hr Lowest of them All 12
News Guilty verdict in fatal Des Plaines stabbing (Apr '10) Nov '17 Lowest of Them All 27

Des Plaines Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Des Plaines Mortgages