Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#954671 Jul 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Florida is great if you like a permanent steam bath, constant thunderstorms, and millions of NYC Bocajews.
You win on the taxes, but nothing else.
I even prefer Florida over California and even the weather in Flordia and I admit that Summer in Florida is like Winter up North and you got to admit that California is being overtaken by Mexico too.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#954672 Jul 26, 2013
I am not normally pro-abortion but Obamacare screwed the country over and we are quickly approaching a miscarriage.

Govs. Jindal and Walker: Obamacare 'Wreck Is Coming': http://tinyurl.com/n6njf2g

Location hidden

#954673 Jul 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The federal government will soon confiscate private retirement accounts and roll them into Social Security to "protect Americans from Wall Street."
The Obama mob cannot raise enough money by taxing income, so they need to confiscate assets.
Exactly, that is what the Federal Government wants to do is confiscate private retirement accounts and transfer that wealth into Social Security and that is when the Federal Government will use and acknowledge the SCOTUS ruling of Flemming V Nestor from 1960 to benefit the Federal Governments position that Individuals have no legal rights to Social Security and its being eliminated and that is what Obama and the Federal Government are in the process of doing is just like out the playbook of FDR when he seized control of the Railroads and their Pensions and still to this day the Federal Government has control of the Railroad Pensions.

Social Security’s Sham Guarantee

By Michael D. Tanner

May 29, 2005

http://www.cato.org/publications/commentary/s...

Lapeer, MI

#954674 Jul 26, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly, that is what the Federal Government wants to do is confiscate private retirement accounts and transfer that wealth into Social Security and that is when the Federal Government will use and acknowledge the SCOTUS ruling of Flemming V Nestor from 1960 to benefit the Federal Governments position that Individuals have no legal rights to Social Security and its being eliminated and that is what Obama and the Federal Government are in the process of doing is just like out the playbook of FDR when he seized control of the Railroads and their Pensions and still to this day the Federal Government has control of the Railroad Pensions.
Social Security’s Sham Guarantee
By Michael D. Tanner
May 29, 2005
http://www.cato.org/publications/commentary/s...
Recall this? I do.

The Commie claiming to be a Christian wants to raid your pension. He said it in 1989: http://www.csmonitor.com/1989/0512/fciv.html

And he still says it today: Jesse Jackson Proposes Creation of a New Lender: http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2013/01/30/jesse-...

In fact, he called on the Magic Negro to raid American Pensions a few years back.

This racist pig has the ear of the Magic Negro.

With the coming Urban Reservation Dominoes falling, watch out for Pension theft by this administration.

...and the Jesse Sharptons being put in charge of dispensation.

You thought things were getting dark, hey?

You ain't seen nothin' yet, brutha...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#954675 Jul 26, 2013
The unraveling of Iraq and a looming civil war is what many predicted because Obama failed to negotiate an agreement with Maliki and withdrew all our troops too soon.

The result is Iran having a tremendous impact in the vacuum that was left.

So, basically, this president threw our precious blood and treasure right out the window.

But he looked like a hero to his liberal base and that's all that was important.

I don't think anything has mad me madder.

Lapeer, MI

#954676 Jul 26, 2013
If you are enjoying a meal and running out of time, hurry up and go back for seconds.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH A....

Location hidden

#954677 Jul 26, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Recall this? I do.
The Commie claiming to be a Christian wants to raid your pension. He said it in 1989: http://www.csmonitor.com/1989/0512/fciv.html
And he still says it today: Jesse Jackson Proposes Creation of a New Lender: http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2013/01/30/jesse-...
In fact, he called on the Magic Negro to raid American Pensions a few years back.
This racist pig has the ear of the Magic Negro.
With the coming Urban Reservation Dominoes falling, watch out for Pension theft by this administration.
...and the Jesse Sharptons being put in charge of dispensation.
You thought things were getting dark, hey?
You ain't seen nothin' yet, brutha...
Right, they know they can raid Private Pensions and FDR set the bar.
LCN Llin

United States

#954678 Jul 26, 2013
Over the past several years, as the Republican party has slid deeper into ideological dogmatism, naked legislative obstructionism, mindless partisanship and increasingly heartless social policy, it has largely spoken with one voice. Whether you're the Senate majority leader, the governor of Texas or a state senator in Florida, the message and the madness have been remarkably similar.

But immigration reform has proven to an exception to this general rule.

Throughout the 2012 presidential campaign, Republican candidates practically tried to outdo themselves in hurling invective at the nation's 11 million undocumented immigrants – and the very idea of treating them with dignity. But after the 2012 election, a prominent party elite began singing a very different tune.

Unable to accept the reality that the electorate rejected their conservative vision for America in re-electing Barack Obama, many Republicans have convinced themselves that their problem in 2012 was one of demographics – namely, the overwhelming loss of the Hispanic vote.

Lapeer, MI

#954679 Jul 26, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
The unraveling of Iraq and a looming civil war is what many predicted because Obama failed to negotiate an agreement with Maliki and withdrew all our troops too soon.
The result is Iran having a tremendous impact in the vacuum that was left.
So, basically, this president threw our precious blood and treasure right out the window.
But he looked like a hero to his liberal base and that's all that was important.
I don't think anything has mad me madder.
The same is about to happen in Afghanistan.

The Magic Negro takes care of his own.

This includes Racists and Muslim fanatics.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#954680 Jul 26, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
The "fwee phones" program was started in 1985 and expanded in 2005 to include cell service. Now, who was in charge in 1985 and 2005?
Go sit in the corner 'til you figure out where you went wrong.
On June 19th the "Communications Act of 1934" was passed.

"The stated purposes of the Act are "regulating interstate and foreign commerce in communication by wire and radio so as to make available, so far as possible, to all the people of the United States a rapid, efficient, nationwide, and worldwide wire and radio communication service with adequate facilities at reasonable charges..."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communications_A...

this led to the fwee phones of today....

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#954681 Jul 26, 2013
endeavor wrote:
<quoted text>
Oblama incites black violence and hate crimes, is he guilty of treason? I say yes.
You're not too bright are you?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#954682 Jul 26, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
There have been many Congressional hearings held behind closed doors for security purposes in the past so don't go playing stupid on me, OK?
The Magic Negro covers his own azz and not those of others. Remember Benghazi and those dead Border Guards.
And if you aren't *playing* Stupid, my condolences.
Your really not very bright.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#954683 Jul 26, 2013
Libertarians...

and Detroit...

"Important update from MSNBC: Detroit is fast becoming America’s most “libertarian city"

http://hotair.com/archives/2013/07/26/importa...

Location hidden

#954684 Jul 26, 2013
Another Pseudo Liberal Democrat made the News again and this one is from California & not New York.

San Diego mayor to enter therapy over sex scandal, won't quit

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/07/26/us-...
Tits Magee

Paris, France

#954685 Jul 26, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not too bright are you?
No, he's not but I am. What say you and I go dancin' an' you can tell me about Sartre over my shoulder while we waltz?
Tits Magee

Paris, France

#954686 Jul 26, 2013
I'm an uneducated man and need a woman of breeding to fill in those gaps in my knowledge. What you wearin' honey?
Tits Magee

Paris, France

#954687 Jul 26, 2013
You dance divinely, Simone, and you recognize the humor in this no doubt. L'enfer, c'est les autres, except in your case.
Tits Magee

Paris, France

#954688 Jul 26, 2013
When is the last time you were in Paris?
Tits Magee

Paris, France

#954689 Jul 26, 2013
Shyly intellectual you may be, prudishness is a mere cloak to be cast aside at the appropriate moment. But passionate, passionate is what you were born to be and it will curl your toes permanently if you resist it too long.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#954691 Jul 26, 2013
This doesn't happen very often but here goes. I'm retracting what I said about Obama being responsible for the unraveling in Iraq.

After doing a lot of research, I learned the Iraqis welcomed a small force to stay behind but not without conditions. Iraqi leaders adamantly refused to give U.S. troops immunity from prosecution in Iraqi courts still angry over incidents such as Abu Ghraib and Iraqi civilians killed in Anbar - and wanted American troops subject to Iraqi law.

The issue of legal protection for the Americans was the deal-breaker.

Unless I find this is inaccurate, I was wrong. Dead wrong. But only about this.

There you go.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Des Plaines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This guy is GOD to Piano Legs & the Malignant M... 3 min Bilbo Alinsky 13
The Road to Perdition is strewn with the corpses 7 min StillfuckingWorth... 12
Mccambell Kids 13 min Taxpayer for Years 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 27 min IBdaMann 48,377
comparison 46 min FROM WWII 2 NOW 4
Obama Plays Boss of America...............excel... 49 min The Author 2
FBI Please Help! (Jan '14) 54 min Taxpayer for Years 7
Des Plaines Dating
Find my Match

Des Plaines People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Des Plaines News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Des Plaines

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News