Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1277645 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#915700 May 30, 2013
In the early 1920s, this book was published in Germany under the title The Eternal Jew. It reportedly had a major influence on Adolf Hitler, and he almost certainly plagiarized parts of it in Mein Kampf. The admiration was mutual. Following Hitler's assumption of power, Ford sent Hitler 50,000 Deutsch Marks every year on Hitler's birthday. Ford's anti-Semitic views were well known during the period that the Buchmanites bragged of Ford's support of their movement. For more information on Ford's Nazi connections, see Who Financed Hitler?, by James and Suzanne Pool. New York: Dial Press, 1978.

http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-rroot540....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#915701 May 30, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>remember Ford was pro Hitler too and Ford Received the Grand Cross of the German Eagle from Adolf Hitler's Third Reich.
Henry Ford and Anti-Semitism
http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-rroot540....
Sadly, you are right. The jerk also helped Stalin build Ford Tractors inside Russia because he thought Stalin was a gee-wiz great guy. Henry Ford did some great things but he also committed some great sins. His son Edsel knew it, too. I saw the PBS program about the life of Henry Ford.

Thanks for pointing that out.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#915702 May 30, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a perverted version of Romulus and Remus being raised by wolves.
Perverted because it deals with Liberals and Liberalism.
Better to suckle at a wolf's teat than at one of My Two Dads.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#915703 May 30, 2013
My sincere condolences to you and your family.

PS If my Tonawanda, NY ISP should not appear, I'm not concerned because I had stated I wouldn't post until it resurfaced.

But after reading your post ... I wish peace be with you and your family at this sad time.

Take Care of Yourself & Family ...

~new yawk owt
Whatever wrote:
We have had another loss in our family so I wish you all well. Signing off for a while.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#915704 May 30, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly, you are right. The jerk also helped Stalin build Ford Tractors inside Russia because he thought Stalin was a gee-wiz great guy. Henry Ford did some great things but he also committed some great sins. His son Edsel knew it, too. I saw the PBS program about the life of Henry Ford.
I know it Henry Ford did do some great things and some dumb ones that is for sure.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#915705 May 30, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
What can i say, typical Republican. Goes where the money is regardless of how tainted.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#915706 May 30, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever answer my question?
Is it fair only one side who is the opposition to those in power be targeted by the IRS and not the other side?
After we established there are political groups on the left who have tax exemption status, I mean.
Some Jewish organizations were apparently also targeted. Why do you suppose the IRS targeted them too?
Fair? Fair?

So let's see... now that it's been established that con were using the IRS to initimate non cons first, you're not claiming anything illegal, but FAIRNESS?

Oh wait... no... you're complaint isn't the IRS abuse of power, it's that they need to go after all groups equally.

How odd. "Equality" wasn't part of your position before. But now I see your duck, dodge and dance routine. My, my. How quaint!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#915707 May 30, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Must have missed it. Who threatened them? And why?
I guess you missed that entire quote.

Oh well. I didn't expect you to accept historical facts anyway. Seems it's things during bushie boy's term that cons prefer to wipe the pages clean.

Don't worry about it. It's not like I expected you to rise to the level you expect of others you disagree with. Feel free to continue to take the 'lower' road as you see fit.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#915708 May 30, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't root for me.
I have an image to mind.
I know son. It's not the truth you want people to know about, just the image.

Sort of reminds me of Romney! And Ryan for that matter!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#915709 May 30, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
It's strangely ironic how those missing front teeth of yours also somehow reflect the missing pieces inside of your pre-frontal lobes, your missing personality and the gaps in your cognizance.
Bizarre, but you are a 'complete' jerk in this sense.
Will your body to Medical Science.
...and to a fertilizer company.
But it's no match for the ever increasing vacuum between your ears son. And by golly, you work damn hard to empty it as much as you can!

Good for you son! Show your spunk!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#915710 May 30, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You earlier said "it sounds like snake oil" and NOT "it sounds like a snake oil salesman".
Get yer ducks in a row first before shooting your self in the foot.
What's the matter son? Getting picky because you have nothing to offer.

poor baby. that's ok. I understand you have your deficiencies you can't (or refuse?) to overcome!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#915711 May 30, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
When Yeah says a mouthful, we know precisely where he got it from.
Really? Did you want my colostomy bag to fenny the puppy just adores it. He keeps coming back for more.

And he loves it so much, I'm trying to find other donations for him! I can see you're another "con-no-sewer"!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#915712 May 30, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like bushie boy's grandpappy, eh?

Like father, like son, like fatherland!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Florida

Seminole, FL

#915713 May 31, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Just like bushie boy's grandpappy, eh?
Like father, like son, like fatherland!
During May of 1938, Joseph Kennedy engaged in extensive discussions with the new German Ambassador to the Court of St. James's, Herbert von Dirksen.

In the midst of these conversations (held without approval from the U.S. State Department), Kennedy advised von Dirksen that President Roosevelt was the victim of "Jewish influence" and was poorly informed as to the philosophy, ambitions and ideals of Hitler's regime.

(The Nazi ambassador subsequently told his bosses that Kennedy was "Germany's best friend" in London.)

In late 1940, Joe Kennedy was expounding on the absolute necessity of keeping the U.S. out of the war to help Hitler.

The fact remains that Kennedy--at a crucial point in history, and in a position of great power--grievously misunderstood the Nazi threat and was far too willing to passively accept it.

The Neo-Nazis liberals still today opposed the Invasion of Iraq. You Neo-Nazi liberals support any Arab country because they all oppose Israel and support exterminating the Jews.

It's the culture...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PDUPONT

Holyoke, MA

#915714 May 31, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Never said anything to the contrary. He can listen to Ronald McDonald's advise for all I care but any decision that's made is his baby.
I don't know who gave the stand down order. But I do know Obama knows. I also know the video lie coverup was likely his decision when he made that one phone call on the night of the attack to Secretary of State, Clinton, before the last two Americans were murdered.
You don't know crap Carol. We, at least those of us who actually pay attention to things , know where the stand down order came from. It came from SOCAfrica. The Libyan C 130 the four special forces personnel were set to board left between 6:00 and 6:30 AM well after the 5:15 AM attack on the Benghazi annex. There was no point in putting more American lives at stake on a fight that was over before they would have touched down.
There were several incidents throughout the Middle East related to the video in Cairo, Lebanon and Pakistan. Was it unreasonable for the intelligence community to initially assume some connection?
No it wasn't But making a mistaken assessment doesn't conflate to being a lie.
Let's remember that Susan Rice's talking points came from these sources and not the White House.
When the President was addressing the UN and made mention of the video he was referring to those other disturbances and not Benghazi.
The only liar here is you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PDUPONT

Holyoke, MA

#915715 May 31, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
It's funny but the left has come to accept conservatives and the tea party wanting less bureaucracy/smaller government as being somehow malicious or threatening - that government can somehow save us all from ourselves.
Bureaucracy was once an undesirable word associated with red tape, confusion and more problems.
Now, it would seem, it's backwards. The left sees bureaucracy going hand-in-hand with big government as a good thing. They must not see the confusion and problems it causes by it's very size - so obese it is handicapped in performing it's usual functions.
So when did bureacracy and big government and surrendering to it become so desirable?
I just don't get it.
Carol, you just don't seem to get that the people you're shilling for want smaller government for the same reason that criminals want fewer cops on the streets. They want to pollute to their heart's content, cheat consumers, gamble with depositors money and put employees lives in danger just to line their own already bulging pockets.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#915716 May 31, 2013
Leggy Mountbatten wrote:
Rate Shock: In California, Obamacare to Increase Individual Health Insurance Premiums by 64-146%
One of the most serious flaws with Obamacare is that its blizzard of regulations and mandates drives up the cost of insurance for people who buy it on their own. This problem will be especially acute when the law’s main provisions kick in on January 1, 2014, leading many to worry about health…
Forbes
People who buy health insurance as an individual (not part of a group) will save significant money through the exchanges.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Newville, PA

#915717 May 31, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Just answer the questions.
Were Americans targeted and harrassed by those in power because of their political beliefs?
Were four Americans killed by terrorists and a lie ensued as the cause of their deaths?
Were reporters and news agencies' privacy invaded by the top law enforcer of the land without following due process?
You can take one at a time if you prefer.

No, No, No & No.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Newville, PA

#915718 May 31, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Cut the crap. AP story today. Britain again today sent information confirming Syrian governments use of chemical weapons against the rebel forces in Syria to the Secretary general of the UN Ban Ki-moon.
The above proves you are a liar.
Nothing racist in calling president nobama a boy, he proves over and over again he is not a man.
Peace
KMA
So, you want to go to war based on another country's intel? There has been no confirmation of use or who used them

Calling a black man "boy" is a racial slur. You know it.
Racist f*ck that you are.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Phoenix, AZ

#915719 May 31, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
I've come to the conclusion there are 4 kinds of people:
Those who have a clue.
Those who don't have a clue.
Those who don't want to have a clue.
And tools.
The last two can be one and the same.
Critique: You are (as always) a filthy, stinking, gesterng fash....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Des Plaines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min IB DaMann 54,577
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 23 min 40ish 6,435
Gone but not forgotten (May '09) 32 min SongCloud 678
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 47 min JRB 197,010
News Suburbs spread farther afield as more families ... (Nov '07) 54 min Dick Fitzwell 7
Salvi still selling cocaine out of in-laws in W... 2 hr WILDBILL 59
News Doctor disciplined for allegedly chastising Chi... (Jul '09) 2 hr thenose 162
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Des Plaines Mortgages