Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
840,341 - 840,360 of 1,084,196 Comments Last updated 10 min ago

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol, Jane called diabetics all fat, poor and on the government teat.
Take it up with her.
I have no issue with diabetic. Heck, my cat was diabetic for about 3 years.
Jane was wrong then. If that's true.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Might want to reconsider that post.
Ya jumped too fast__that's careless.
It was a joke that went whoosh over frontporch's head.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, perhaps but at this point not sure if it really matters. The whole point of the Obama admin leaking so much of the original info was to persuade Americans the Terrorist threat was over. Two years later Obama is still trying to convince people of this.
You don't listen so how can you know what Obama policy on terrorism is? Obama never said that the terrorism threat was over, but the phase of how we are fighting it will be over soon. Terrorist groups have shifted ground and focus on 'lone wolf attacks' and as The President answered the U S must act to adapt different strategies to face it Go read Obama's National Security speech. Check this out: http://www.brookings.edu/research/opinions/20...

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
No we don't think you are kidding, but we also learned that those coding changes were adopted by the Bush Administration.
so do you still think they are stupid, or as usual think they are a great idea, since it was a bush thing
You learned wrong. The AMA, American Medical Association, said the switch from ICD-9 to ICD-10 codes won't be implemented until October 2014.

Just in time to create even more havoc under Obamacare.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Emaam wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave Fenris alone. As long as he has his finger in his nose he's not using it to type stupid shyt.
Which Ferris? The sock one or the real one?

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Lily's real name is megyn?
Not the beach beauty Lily of Boca Raton and Topix , but whatever's voyeurist -obsession du jour Megyn Kelly --the ugliest biotch on Faux News
NJ raider 1

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, perhaps but at this point not sure if it really matters. The whole point of the Obama admin leaking so much of the original info was to persuade Americans the Terrorist threat was over. Two years later Obama is still trying to convince people of this.
Explain to me how the war can ever really be over when Americas not at war with a country but, a worldwide religion! Nothing in life is certain but, the climate of terrorist activities are to a minimum. We're gonna continue to have isolated incidences given the fact we still hold a presence on muslims holy ground but, Obama is doing a good job targeting, identifying, & killing terrorist through the drone program. The war will never be over until America completely removes all it's troops from the middle east region & stop interfering in their cultural & moral feuds &, understand those people over there live by different mitral & cultural codes & that's none of our business!
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> You don't listen so how can you know what Obama policy on terrorism is? Obama never said that the terrorism threat was over, but the phase of how we are fighting it will be over soon. Terrorist groups have shifted ground and focus on 'lone wolf attacks' and as The President answered the U S must act to adapt different strategies to face it Go read Obama's National Security speech. Check this out: http://www.brookings.edu/research/opinions/20...
" al-Qaeda is on the run" was his favorite saying.

I totally disagree with it. Organized terrorist threats are still a possibility as long as these are occurring anywhere in the world-which they are.

To go back to what we where doing before 9/11 is a BAD decision

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

IRS Commissioner Visited Obama White House 118 Times in 2010; Visited Bush WH Once in Four Years

And Liberals still believe Obama did not know anythng about the Tea Party harrasment!!!

See? Liberals are easy to fool brain dead hypocrites, period.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Explain to me how the war can ever really be over when Americas not at war with a country but, a worldwide religion! Nothing in life is certain but, the climate of terrorist activities are to a minimum.
Until there next major attack. You will eat your words

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
Some of you must think I and others are kidding.
Wall Street Journal:
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142405311...
"Walked Into a Lamppost? Hurt While Crocheting? Help Is on the Way"
Around 140,000 new billing codes, known as ICD-10, have been added to Obamacare.
There are codes for injuries in opera houses (see code), art galleries (see code), squash courts (see code) and nine locations in and around a mobile home (see codes), from the bathroom to the bedroom.
(Yes, even being bit by a turtle and walking into a pole!)
Health insurers, doctors and hospitals are bracing for chaos as they prepare to adopt a new federally mandated format for medical billing.
...So can someone on the left PLEASE explain to me why they desire this kind of bureaucracy and adding another 300 pounds to an already incapacitated and obese government?
Homer? Lincoln? Leosnana? Heck, even nuc?
Just anyone?
"Carol"
"homo", "lincoln", "leosampleanus, "nutsucker" are already loud mouthed, ignorant, lardasses, they do not need another 300 pounds. They have plenty of baggage already.
Peace
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Sorry -

Until the next major terrorist attack. You will eat your words.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah! I remember the days when Bush and Cheney agreed to testify under oath before the 9/11 Commission. Oh wait, no they didn't
They weren't being accused of targeting their opposition with the strong arm of the IRS or lying to the American people about a terrorist attack that killed an ambassador for political gain.

Big difference. I know you'll get it if you think about it.

They did meet privately with the Commission who commented they both were very cooperative and added valuable input into the investigation.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Not the beach beauty Lily of Boca Raton and Topix , but whatever's voyeurist -obsession du jour Megyn Kelly --the ugliest biotch on Faux News
LOL, You have got to be lily

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Wow. I guess someone forgot to tell the CBO since they think the debt is being paid down faster.
"yuck"
Cut the BS. The debt is not being paid down. It is growing.
Peace
KMA

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

CNN, Fox News, CBS News, Reuters and McClatchy on Thursday joined The Associated Press, The New York Times and The Huffington Post in refusing to go to one of the Department of Justiceís off the record sessions about the departmentís handling of investigations into journalists.

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/05/eric-ho...

When I first heard that this afternoon, I thought the world had stopped spinning on its axis for a second.

Holder wanted "ground rules" for the media to meet with him and report his dishonesty.

Wow....
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
IRS Commissioner Visited Obama White House 118 Times in 2010; Visited Bush WH Once in Four Years
And Liberals still believe Obama did not know anythng about the Tea Party harrasment!!!
See? Liberals are easy to fool brain dead hypocrites, period.
Who cares? Fox News is seriously getting desperate for anything to show the president in a bad light.

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me that racist Slur, Moocher Eed or STFU. Its really that simple.
Peace
GFY
"real dave"
I have on several occasions pointed out your racist slurs and will do so in the future.
Trust me.
Peace
KMA

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Obama is not trying to get into this syria mess. That's your buddies McCain & Linsey Graham.
"real dumb"
You are dumb. Graham and McCain can not get us involved in Syria. president nobama can.
Peace
KMA

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Carol"
"homo", "lincoln", "leosampleanus, "nutsucker" are already loud mouthed, ignorant, lardasses, they do not need another 300 pounds. They have plenty of baggage already.
Peace
I did not know that.

Well, some of it I did.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Des Plaines Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Des Plaines People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••