Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,415)

Showing posts 828,281 - 828,300 of1,071,605
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
By your logic, why bother with marriage at all, straight or homosexual? Just screw away, like ghetto bunnies.
Most teenagers do just that today.Are you okay with it?

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Wish I had time to play with the trolls but I am heading to Mobile this week for LPGA. See ya!
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. That evil Katie trapped Palin by asking what she read. We all knew right whiners are too stupid to read. Katie should not have embarrassed Palin by asking a question that we ll knew she couldn't answer.
Palin is fun
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Right-wing media check up: still crazy

The right-wing media hasn't learned anything from its failures in 2012. It's the same-old 'Obama is evil' conspiracy theories.

A quick trip around the conservative mediasphere of the moment suggests collective amnesia (fueled by frustration) about the resolution last winter to stay relevant to the audience outside its own Beltway. Their myopia is especially startling in light of their recent successes in doing exactly what the original mission of conservative alternative media seemed to be: to draw attention to stories that the "mainstream media" would otherwise ignore.

Pro-lifers goaded non-partisan outlets into covering the trial of Philadelphia "abortion doctor" Kermit Gosnell, though there's a strong case that the right-wing media was as blind to that monstrous crime as the MSM. Indeed, progressive outlets led early coverage of the case.

Then the right-wing insists on calling it "the Benghazi cover-up," portraying it as the scandal to end all Obama scandals, the one that will lead to his impeachment (according to political theorists and amateur bassist Mike Huckabee). First of all, that cover-up is not going so well, what with the leaders of the administration's foreign policy and intelligence teams admitting that there were serious mistakes made. What are they covering up, exactly?

The ancillary "cover-up" is, of course, the "collective yawn" of the MSM in response to Benghazi (or, as Salon's Alex Pareene delightfully distinguishes the right-wing frenzy from the actual events that occurred,#BENGHAZI). True that, if by "yawn" you mean "gaping chasm into which they have thrown dozens of stories". The hearings were on page one of the Washington Post and New York Times and led all three evening news broadcasts on Wednesday, and there's no reason to believe that the coverage will stop until the hearings do – which is to say, when they stop being news.

Several observers have pointed out that the conservative media's real complaint about #BENGHAZI is that the coverage in the MSM hasn't taken their side, and, even more to the point, the American public at large (i.e., those outside the Fox News demographic) has not responded to the coverage with outrage and alarm to match their own. The Week's Mark Ambinder has teased out why that is; they aren't on board with the guiding principle of today's right-wing journalists: Obama is evil.

See, if you start with the premise that Obama evil and look for evidence of it, all the stories you see on Brietbart.com and hear from Rush and "ARABIC PRAYER" make sense. If you think Obama is anything but evil -- you don't like his health care policy, you think he should be doing more about jobs, you'd rather he didn't wield the power to execute American citizens without a trial, well, very little of what's being offered by that segment of the Internet seems either relevant or plausible.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2013/...
NJ raider 1

Asbury Park, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
Janet Napolitano is purchasing 2,400 armored combat vehicles (more tanks than were landed on D-Day),
The Democrats are separating the population along race lines, isolating European white and using propaganda to indoctrinate the population to believe they are the real threat to the country, while the truth is muslims are bombing us as if they are on a schedule, the bullet-riddled corpses are being stacked to the rafters in the morgues of every major city in the country every weekend, and every nut committing the highly publicized mass murders is a goddam Democrat: Wayne Williams, DC sniper, Virginia Tech, Columbine, Aurora theater, Newtown, etc., etc., etc.
The top three mass murderers in the history of civilization were Marxist communists. Any enemy of the United States is a friend to Marxist communism. The Democrats are controlled by Marxist communists.
So, just who does Janet Napolitano plan to use to slaughter millions of white Americans?
The immigration so-called “reform” bill will put 30 MILLION illegal aliens, and another 20 MILLION legal aliens, under her authority, to deport as she pleases.
The Marxist communist attack on the United States does not have a simple, single front.
It’s obvious their management of the government is certain to cause the government to collapse.

A massive wave of terrorist attacks throughout the country will occur.
A “state of emergency” is declared.
Janet Napolitano uses the 50 million aliens under her authority to create an army to augment existing assets to enforce the very predictable emergency measures to come.
The goal is to eliminate the constitutional republic and replace it with a totalitarian dictatorship.
That's all a bunch of dumshit! America is a constitutional republic when democrats are in office, & a democracy when republicans are in charge! The first time the constitution was amended, it died. If it were so great, it wouldn't have need to be amended. That old piece of paper is no more than written, descriptive, characteristics of racist slave owners! Now let's start with Americas slogan, "the land of the free." This has less to do with Democrat or Republican, & more to do with the fact that, this country was built on the backs of foreigners, immigrants migrating from monarchy, tyranny, & dictatorships. Which was a great idea but, their has to be a limit, or law to govern Americas intake of foreign immigrants during hostile times. Ever since Reagan stuck his nose in middle east business, we've been in hostile times. Republicans have a thing with befriending the enemy of their enemies, then realize the people they've befriended are actually radicals, terrorist with radical ideologies, & suffer fromuimpoverished backgrounds! When people have nothing to give, their lives are no exception! Evidenced by the murder rates in Americas big cities! All the while the rich in America does nothing to stop the inner city killing (gang wars), & everything to exploit the things these gangs are fighting over.Neither democrat, nor Republican presidential nominees have done anything to change the cultures. Instead they both play the game of division, when it has nothing to do with democrat, Republican, black, or white. It has to do with rich & poor, bottom line! As far as illegal alien armies, bullshit! The deterioration of America is from the inside out, not the other way around!America didn't make it to be an empire due to outside influence. It made it because, people stuck together! You people here on topix are institutionalized by this 2 party system, it's amazing. The only reason I target republicans is, they have a f cked up mentality. When they're in office, the preach equality, but do otherwise. And when they're not in office, they're totally against America. Ready to secede & everything. 5yrs ago we had the west president in American history, & tho democrat didn't like Bush, they rooted for him for the same of America!

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
Elizabeth Warren for President!
I have seen that bumper sticker in Chicago-really.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
Good Morning!!! As you all can see I have been up all night into the wee small hours maniacally judging your posts and chit-chatting back and forth to myself using some of my favorite sockpuppets!! A "labor of love" though tiring!! I had to change my depends three times last night but it was worth every diaper as it was challenging and exciting!!
I will be on board all day today making idiotic and mentally deranged comments, the sole pupose being to harass the legitimate posters who use this forum. I will also be juding your posts all day. I plan to be here for the entire day and night with my sockpuppets so get ready for an all out judgit blowout shitshow!!!!
Please JOIN in!! I will give you a head start if needed. Just remember, double up on the depends!!!! I try and eat foods that are constipating to give me that extra edge I need for marathon judging competitions.(my secret is cheese and double strength depends, try it!!!)
Most sincerely, Waxman!!
And boys, phone numbers please!! Call me!
A quick reminder!!!!!!!! I run scripts when judging as they allow me a huge advantage when it comes to judging the posts! I realize it's cheating but it makes me feel so much better about our team losing the election!!
The judgits to me are like a consolation prize when I think about how badly our Teabagging friends are doing right now. I delude myself with them and try to convince myself we are winning!!! Join me!!
I enjoy spending the day here giving out judgits to anyone who doesn't agree with me and I like to think I have full control of this thread!!!
I consider it "mine"!!!!!! PLEASE join me!
Hugs, Waxman!
What a lovely confession, we are all concerned about your psychological behavior Waxman, as it is way beyond obvious that you are damaged goods.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Robert Gates Calls Benghazi Critics ‘Cartoonish’

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/r...

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
ATTENTION ALL!!!!!!!!!!
Just a moment to clear the air!!!!!!
As many of my topix friends are aware I have an endless supply of fake ip addresses and topix id's which I use every day of my life that I spend on topix. It helps to pass the time here living on the psych ward at "The Institute of Living" here in Ct. where I am permanently confined.
It keeps me busy and I feel I am doing something worthwhile with all my spare time. My psychiatrists think it is good therapy and basically harmless.
My entire life is spent in a fantasy world and I don't think it shows much compassion when you attempt to humiliate me on this particular delusion.
Please my friends, play along with me. I use fake "ip address's" as I have access to hundreds. So back off boys!!!! You, here on topix, are my only friends, please don't ruin this for me. It's all I've got left.
Hugs, NWaxman!!!!!!!!!!
Looks like I had another meltdown about an hour ago.
Good morning Crazy Old Goober. How are you today Dum Dave?

When are you coming back as your sockpuppet Old Raider? We want to go play bingo with you.

Dag Nab It!

Where's your judgeits, Dumb Dave?

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
What a lovely confession, we are all concerned about your psychological behavior Waxman, as it is way beyond obvious that you are damaged goods.
Speaking of Crazy Old Goobers, Wilhelm from Germany is here today! Do you still subscribe to your VPN service, Wilhelm?

How nice to have two sleazy libtard leeches here. Are you and Dumb Dave going to get a room and do what you phag libtards do?

Be sure to take out your false teeth first, old phag.

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
He must have been thinking of Nancy Pelosi.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
ATTENTION ALL!!!!!!!!!!
Just a moment to clear the air!!!!!!
As many of my topix friends are aware I have an endless supply of fake ip addresses and topix id's which I use every day of my life that I spend on topix. It helps to pass the time here living on the psych ward at "The Institute of Living" here in Ct. where I am permanently confined.
It keeps me busy and I feel I am doing something worthwhile with all my spare time. My psychiatrists think it is good therapy and basically harmless.
My entire life is spent in a fantasy world and I don't think it shows much compassion when you attempt to humiliate me on this particular delusion.
Please my friends, play along with me. I use fake "ip address's" as I have access to hundreds. So back off boys!!!! You, here on topix, are my only friends, please don't ruin this for me. It's all I've got left.
Hugs, NWaxman!!!!!!!!!!
Looks like I had another meltdown about an hour ago.
On the surface it would appear as though the end is near and to carry on in your current unstable mind would be counter productive along with serving no useful purpose. I suggest you end it now as further delay would only bring more embarrassment and shame to your male lover and the sheep doctor that administers the hourly enemas.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Crazy Old Goober. How are you today Dum Dave?
When are you coming back as your sockpuppet Old Raider? We want to go play bingo with you.
Dag Nab It!
Where's your judgeits, Dumb Dave?
What a friggin hypocrite...Must be tough being that miserable and desperate? Suffer in silence Biatch.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
No he didn't. Liberals are so stupid.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
"Robert Gates Calls Benghazi Critics ‘The’

Take one word Gates said and make it a headline.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
That's a pretty offensive faux paus in referencing a major political gaff of Failed foreign policy!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
He must have been thinking of Nancy Pelosi.
nope.

GOP successfully scream “Benghazi” until people pay attention to them

The conservative scandal-creation apparatus still has juice, but it's not as effective as it was against Clinton

....In part the right-wing media is a victim of its own success. It successfully browbeats the liberal media into covering a million bullshit, trumped-up scandals, and those scandals usually end up going nowhere. The lessons the media failed to learn from Whitewater, it eventually picked up after Tony Rezko, Shirley Sherrod, Solyndra and Fast and Furious.

The conservative movement is so detached from reality that they can’t come up with a coherent or convincing narrative. It was easy (too easy) for non-partisan journalists to imagine the Clintons as conniving and corrupt, but the conservative fantasy version of Obama is so bizarre that stories relying on that interpretation don’t get traction beyond Fox. Which makes more sense to you, that the State Department ignored requests for more security because the Obama campaign was running on the message that the administration had crippled al-Qaida, and additional security at diplomatic posts in unstable areas would contradict the message? Or that the requests were denied because a culture of excessive thriftiness has taken hold in Washington since the 2010 Republican wave election and the subsequent endless debt showdowns?

The deaths of Chris Stevens and the others who died last September were probably avoidable. An opposition party made up of sane people would be very useful, right now, in determining how to prevent future tragedies like this. Alas, our existing opposition party is made up of numskulls and charlatans who take WorldNetDaily seriously. The most depressing thing about #BENGHAZI is that it’s completely supplanted all efforts to learn from Benghazi.

http://www.salon.com/2013/05/09/gop_successfu...
Ice Pick Justice

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

This has been a recurring problem.
Mass Kenya mental hospital breakout
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
No he didn't. Liberals are so stupid.
Former Defense Secretary Robert Gates on Sunday defended the Obama administration over its handling of the deadly attack in Benghazi, Libya against a growing chorus of critics.

Gates, a Republican who was originally nominated to head the Pentagon by former President George W. Bush before being retained by President Barack Obama, backed the administration's response to the attack that left four Americans dead.

"Frankly, had I been in the job at the time, I think my decisions would have been just as theirs were," Gates said during an appearance on CBS' "Face the Nation." "We don't have a ready force standing by in the Middle East, and so getting somebody there in a timely way would have been very difficult, if not impossible."

Gates also dismissed the notion that the U.S. could have deployed a fighter jet to Libya in an effort to thwart the attackers, saying he would not have "approved sending an aircraft, a single aircraft, over Benghazi under those circumstances."

"It's sort of a cartoonish impression of military capabilities and military forces," Gates said. "The one thing that our forces are noted for is planning and preparation before we send people in harm's way, and there just wasn't time to do that."

he did.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on Carol, You know Bush gave up looking. He called Bin Laden irrelevant. He abandoned Afghanistan to invade Iraq.
They knew a name of a courier. So why didn't they get Bin Laden in 2007???? Was it because they lacked so much more?
You are so pathetic that you can't even give a crap that Bush called the murderer of 3000 Americans irrelevant & so pathetic you can't give President Obama credit to putting in the effort & getting him.
Torture (water Boarding) had nothing o do with getting Bin Laden.
Tsk.

More spilt milk whining Duh A Vey dumhmmy?

Why didn't Clinton nab bin_laden when chance was had?

I mean reallllllllllllllly...stop lying to yourself.

Where's his thorny et al?

While one would hope that the death of Osama bin Laden might signal an end to terrorism, a successor is already reportedly being lined up by al-Qaeda.

The main name in the news is the (already infamous) Egyptian Ayman al-Zawahiri. And bin Laden’s former right-hand man is clearly a natural candidate for the world’s top terrorism job.

The bond between the two men allegedly began in the late 1980s, when al-Zawahiri supposedly treated bin Laden in the caves of Afghanistan while a Soviet bombardment attacked the mountains around them. This friendship set al-Qaeda on its way, culminating with the 9/11 attacks. And it’s widely thought that the devastation caused at the World Trade Center and Pentagon couldn’t have taken place without al-Zawahiri’s influence.

What do we know of al-Zawahiri? Perhaps inevitably, his views are extremist and his willingness to use deadly violence isn’t in doubt. His 2001 treatise “Knights Under the Prophet’s Banner” established a long-term strategy for the jihad movement. To wit: to inflict “as many casualties as possible” on the Americans, while attempting to establish control in a nation, and “to launch the battle to restore the holy caliphate” of Islamic rule across the Muslim world.

Indeed, even when bin Laden was alive, it was al-Zawahiri who was tasked with rebuilding al-Qaeda’s leadership in the Afghanistan-Pakistan border region in light of U.S. attempts to dismantle the terrorist organization post-9/11. Just as worrisome, bin Laden considered al-Zawahiri a mentor.“Al-Zawahiri was always bin Laden’s mentor. Bin Laden always looked up to him,” terrorism expert Bruce Hoffman of Georgetown University told the AP.

Al-Zawahiri has taken both President George W. Bush (“Bush, do you know where I am?” he sneered in a January 2006 video weeks after a U.S. air strike in Pakistan targeted him but missed.“I am among the Muslim masses … and I’m participating in their jihad until we defeat you”) and President Barack Obama to task. In fact, his anger toward Obama goes further than bin Laden’s ever did. Just two weeks after the 2008 election, al-Zawahiri described Obama as a “house negro,” a slur for blacks who are subservient to whites, which served as an unfortunate reminder both then and now that the war on terrorism is far from over.

Read more: http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/05/02/ayman-al-...

Read more: http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/05/02/ayman-al-...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 828,281 - 828,300 of1,071,605
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Des Plaines Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Des Plaines People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••