Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
795,381 - 795,400 of 1,095,505 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
JerryD

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Cway, considering how contorted you are with your eyeballs and intellect shoved up your exhaust-pipe, we'll call you HeadWay instead hitherto.
This is what happens to retardicans who sniff too much airplane glue. They suddenly think they're "funny". In an organ grinder's monkey kind of way.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Its not our fault you still watch the old black & white floor model. They do have flat screen colored televisions equipt with HD. Shit they even have 3-D TVs , but you choose to see things in black & white. Upgrade outta the 50s & 60s or in your case maybe before then!
You sound just like DiversionaryDave above. Forgot what the topic was again, hey?

Were you two rags cut from the same female suppository?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
I find out about the real world by not watching FOX. Did you miss the news about Jindal calling your kind stupid, McCain calling your pals jerks and Rove calling you losers?
I think it's hilarious that the Republican party is kicking you "patriots" to the curb and kissing up to the illegals. That's the real world for you, loser.
Adios!
You are hooked on the fake Fox argument just like you are hooked on the judgits thing. Myopia is deeply engrained in your eyes and in your head.

Reality, to you, is only inches away. On your TV screen.
JerryD

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I equate SNL with Daycare. Same with Hollywood.
And, of course, certain boca raton locations:>
I equate you with pond scum, toxic waste and ten day-old dog food in the dish with flies crawling all over it.

Your favorite meals.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Woodward Misses The Mark
....But in this case Woodward is just dead wrong. Obama and Democrats have always insisted that a balanced mix of spending cuts and higher taxes replace sequestration. It’s true that John Boehner wouldn’t agree to include new taxes in the enforcement mechanism itself, and thus that the enforcement mechanism he and Obama settled upon — sequestration — is composed exclusively of spending cuts. But the entire purpose of an enforcement mechanism is to make sure that the enforcement mechanism is never triggered. The key question is what action it was designed to compel. And on that score, the Budget Control Act is unambiguous.
First:“Unless a joint committee bill achieving an amount greater than $1,200,000,000,000 in deficit reduction as provided in section 401(b)(3)(B)(i)(II) of the Budget Control Act of 2011 is enacted by January 15, 2012, the discretionary spending limits listed in section 251(c) shall be revised, and discretionary appropriations and direct spending shall be reduced.”
Key words:“deficit reduction.” Not “spending cuts.” If Republicans wanted to make sure sequestration would be replaced with spending cuts only, that would have been the place to make a stand. Some of them certainly tried. But that’s not what ultimately won the day. Instead the, law tasked the Super Committee with replacing sequestration with a different deficit reduction bill — tax increases or no.
“The goal of the joint committee shall be to reduce the deficit by at least $1,500,000,000,000 over the period of fiscal years 2012 to 2021,” according to the BCA. The bill even provided the House and Senate instructions for advancing a Super Committee bill if it included revenue. This couldn’t be clearer. In the Super Committee’s waning hours, Republicans tried to entice Democrats into a spending-cut heavy agreement by acceding to a small amount of revenue. Democrats balked — the balance was off — but all of that just goes to show that a tax increase has always been a likely element of a replacement bill, and Republicans know it.
Woodward just biffed this one.
http://editors.talkingpointsmemo.com/archives...
David Brooks got ate up for the same thing. in his 'retraction' he pleaded 'frustration'.
happens when you write an opinion based on nothing.
you missed the bus. You have no fear of perfection, you'll never reach it.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the racist card is not passe as the Repugnants here engage in constant racial slurs.
Don't deny it.
Paranoia shows your inner workings, Dood. Even feigned paranoia is exploited by you, the Jesse Sharptons and the Boy Messiah.

In order to gather the unwashed masses onto your partisan bandwagon, it is necessary to create a common enemy. Hitler used the Jews, Stalin, Marx and Lenin used the evil Capitalists. You use white folks.

The Boy Messiah uses Conservatism and fiscal responsibility as the common enemy. You fall for it like a lady of the night chases a windblown dollar down a dark alleyway.
Cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> disagreeing with the treasonous bastard is not a racial slur.
Oh, I see.

But George Bush weakening this country by ruining its budget and launching an unnecessary war-by-lies in Iraq which killed thousands of Americans isn't treasonous?

You hypocritical SOB.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

JerryD wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, was that a joke or proof that you're a full fledged member of the labotomy club?
You misspelled "lobotomy".

Probably for the same reason you ask stupid questions.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

JerryD wrote:
<quoted text>
I equate you with pond scum, toxic waste and ten day-old dog food in the dish with flies crawling all over it.
Your favorite meals.
Stop eating from the toilet bowl and you, too, can equate things properly, Dood.

Get some teeth, too. That straw thing is great for exercising your fellatio skills but you look funny with bulging lip muscles:>
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

JerryD wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what happens to retardicans who sniff too much airplane glue. They suddenly think they're "funny". In an organ grinder's monkey kind of way.
With friends like a racist Al Sharpton, on MSNBC espousing the government to have absolute control over your deranged life, all good Marxist sheep believe their handler's propaganda. It's how and why you remain on the reservation or a preserve.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

JerryD wrote:
<quoted text>
You are losing your talents for acting human, Dood.
Get out of the cage once a week, at least.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I see.
But George Bush weakening this country by ruining its budget and launching an unnecessary war-by-lies in Iraq which killed thousands of Americans isn't treasonous?
You hypocritical SOB.
You can't get back on your feet until you first get up off your ass idiot

Due to recent Obama sequestration cuts, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
How long have you been carrying the moron card in your wallet?
Ever since he was legally required to show ID when buying Stupid Pills.
Cway

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
How long have you been carrying the moron card in your wallet?
You mean the one with your name on it.

I like to show people what a dimwit you are.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Rightwingers rarely have a sense of humor and they equate SNL with communism
Right wing will take the blame for the economy!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Plan B is not an abortion.
Hobby Lobby has no problem selling junk to unsuspecting customers to make a profit.
"real dumb"
You just keep on getting dumber!!!
Hobby Lobby is permitted to sell all the products they have on their shelves. You buy the junk you but at a thrift shop or a pot shop. Profit is a bad word only in your mind and mind of otherliberalloonnuts. Hopefully it will be determined that they must not be forced to purchase products, i.e. abortion services. In your world government knows all they should be able to determine what you or a company purchases. Your kind of world. Keep your hand out, president nobama will fill it with taxes levied on those who actually work and produce.
Peace
KMA

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Cway wrote:
<quoted text>

I like to show people what a dimwit you are.
Good Luck with that. They're laughing at you and not him.
Cway

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>

In order to gather the unwashed masses onto your partisan bandwagon, it is necessary to create a common enemy. Hitler used the Jews, Stalin, Marx and Lenin used the evil Capitalists. You use white folks.
No, you GOP clown.

I denounce anyone for their racism. And you can't deny many Republicans on this thread have compared Obama to a chimp, called him the N word, and so on.

Don't deny it. Whining, crying and screaming "race card" won't make it go away.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you have no facts.
he was arrested for being a right wing nutjob.

fact.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Right wing will take the blame for the economy!
Obama Sequestration Cuts Signed into Law by Obama.

LOL..Where's Bush when you need him?

Obama: I Will Veto Attempts To Get Rid Of Automatic Spending Cuts.

http://www.forbes.com/fdc/welcome_mjx.shtml

Nobody cares what you think. You don't do it that often anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Des Plaines Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Des Plaines People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Des Plaines News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Des Plaines