foreing language
joanna

Glendale Heights, IL

#1 Aug 8, 2010
Hi my name is Joanna and I come to USA about 2 months from Poland unfortunatelly I dont know any young person who help me to speaking english it is very difficult to me to say whatever ;P If somebody want to help me and just talking with me i'll be very appreciate :). Also I want to go to wisconsin dells but I dont have own car and driving licence I can give some money to fuel and we can go together :) i'll be waiting for your answer my e-mail [email protected]

PS. I'm19 ;)

I live in DES plaines
Polish Person

Northbrook, IL

#2 Aug 8, 2010
Me help. But You speak better englihs than me.
Me Too

San Jose, CA

#3 Aug 8, 2010
joanna wrote:
Hi my name is Joanna and I come to USA about 2 months from Poland unfortunatelly I dont know any young person who help me to speaking english it is very difficult to me to say whatever ;P If somebody want to help me and just talking with me i'll be very appreciate :). Also I want to go to wisconsin dells but I dont have own car and driving licence I can give some money to fuel and we can go together :) i'll be waiting for your answer my e-mail [email protected]
PS. I'm19 ;)
I live in DES plaines
me to! I'm 18 and I would love to go to the dells !

I'll be waiting for your email [email protected]

(genius! why didn't I think of this way to market my site?)
dem

Harwood Heights, IL

#4 Aug 10, 2010
screw all you foreigners, unless you're from mexico.
Justasking

Aurora, IL

#5 Aug 10, 2010
Will sex be included for payment on the English lessons?
Polish Person

Schaumburg, IL

#6 Aug 10, 2010
dem wrote:
screw all you foreigners, unless you're from mexico.
Yes, like mexico good.

Mexico BAD!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Des Plaines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min John Galt 1,616,943
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 10 min RACE 11,419
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 min RACE 105,299
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 19 min loose cannon 242,755
News Jeff Sessions claims sanctuary city policies 'e... 1 hr spud 26
The truth and nuttin but. 4 hr Test 20
Jonny's Towing is Chicagoland's Most Crooked Co... (Feb '17) 4 hr Skyline Master 81

Des Plaines Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Des Plaines Mortgages