Domestic Investigation Leads To Big '...

Domestic Investigation Leads To Big 'Pot' Bust

There are 6 comments on the Journal & Topics Newspapers story from Mar 14, 2010, titled Domestic Investigation Leads To Big 'Pot' Bust. In it, Journal & Topics Newspapers reports that:

A 26-year-old Des Plaines man, accused of operating a cannabis growing operation out of home that included 165 cannabis plants, was ordered this week to wear an electronic ankle bracelet with bond being set at $150,000. Michael R. Khazen, 673 Greenview Ave., is charged with unlawful production of cannabis, possession of more than 5,000 grams of ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Journal & Topics Newspapers.

Taxpayer

Chicago, IL

#1 Mar 15, 2010
Wow the streets are safe again! Why do our cops waste money on this? Way to ruin a young mans life. Im ashamed of what my tax dollars go to.
Taxpayer Too

Elgin, IL

#2 Mar 25, 2010
Growing pot? Are you serious? What about the real criminals? The one's that actually do harmful things in our streets? I second the shame with our tax dollars!
UNKLE MIKE

Chicago, IL

#3 Mar 28, 2010
Yea child molesters are getting off while marijuana charges get ya prison this sickens me wtf is wrong with this picture
victim

Chicago, IL

#4 Apr 2, 2010
ha i know this guy and he is a real criminal, ex gangbanger who got away with murder (literally) and put a gun in my face twice (once loaded) and held me hostage
UNKLE MIKE

Chicago, IL

#5 Apr 2, 2010
thats exactly what im saying you put a gun in someones face nothing get caught with some weed its a big deal
2bit

Berkeley, IL

#6 Apr 7, 2010
Taxpayer Too wrote:
Growing pot? Are you serious? What about the real criminals? The one's that actually do harmful things in our streets? I second the shame with our tax dollars!
"What about the real criminals? The one's that actually do harmful things in....." You mean the ones who smoke the pot

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Des Plaines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Jacques Ottawa 1,657,507
Trump is A 9 min Rose of Tralee 172
last post wins! (Apr '13) 9 min They cannot kill ... 2,674
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 40 min what a russsh 11,571
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr NAME 64,308
US Media Humiliated, all in 1 day. 1 hr US Media is Malig... 6
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr WelbyMD 243,091

Des Plaines Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Des Plaines Mortgages