BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Pdamerica org

Sayville, NY

#161469 Jun 28, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
I can say it with a straight face because it is probability.
It is an updated model of the Hellman nuclear risk management system or equation.
Rate of initiating events...4% a year.
Probability that event will lead to major crisis 33%
Probability that crisis will lead to use of a nuclear weapon 10%-50%(This would remain at 10% if only secular nations had weapons..so it depends on who is involved.)
Probability that nuclear strike will lead to global nuclear war...10%-50%
Running this equation over 75 years (life expectancy) and you get an average of around 9%-11%
This number falls greatly without the 40% probability increase in the last two factors due to religious zealots having control of nuclear weapons.
Back in the cold war people were told we were on the edge all the time. FEAR and CONSUME. Not much has changed. The highest chances for us to destroy ourselves were in the first few decades we had the weapons. Every year that goes by since...there is less of a chance.(this is not calculated in the model)
OF COARSE 10% seems ridiculous to you. You were programmed from childhood to think impending doom is right around the corner. You belong to a cult of death. To me 10% is a monstrosity. It needs to be dealt with immediately.
Most people don't look forward with glee to an apocalypse this is exclusively a faith based mentality.(Lunacy)
The world has 25,000 nuclear weapons...Israel's 300 is a drop in the bucket. And we could triple that in about a month, if inclined.
EVERYONE who believes in a god...is pretty confident they are chosen. That is half the point. God needs YOU ... he wants YOU. Take AL for example...you can feel the entitlement and elevation she feels...and she is but a serf. And I would wager happy of her chains.
As far as asteroids go...I was pretty clear.
Yes. it is possible there is a giant asteroid out there we have not detected that could sneak up on us and cause a global extinction. Just really unlikely. Same as nuclear war it has to be a SERIES of unfortunate events to get to that outcome.
Even if we only had a few weeks warning it is likely our technology could and would save us from disaster.
It is possible to reduce the chances of both of these scenarios.
But people would have to start giving up on mythology and sitting around doing nothing. Stop supporting/funding primitive behavior.
These two scenarios are hardly the most likely to end us.
I can think of lot of way more likely scenarios...ones that we really are defenseless against at present day.
You Said: Even if we only had a few weeks warning it is likely our technology could and would save us from disaster.

Do you really believe this to be true?

You believe technology will save you from a asteroid?

You trust the Russian Generals who might have sold Nuclear devices?

You trust the Arab world with Nukes?

You trust the Asian countries with Nukes?

My senses tell me We Are Powerless to these forces if it ever materialized.

P.S. Put your gas mask on and keep your head down. LOL
Pdamerica org

Sayville, NY

#161470 Jun 28, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
I watched some of Rachel Jeantel's testimony yesterday.
Looking past the cultural barriers, I found her witness statements to be believable and that Zimmerman was the initial aggressor.
And that the courtroom was filled with little else than a pack of hungry wolves,.... I mean attorneys.
Those lawyers can turn any legal proceeding into a 3-ring circus, IMO.
Rachel's testimony corroborates Zimmerman's telephone conversation with 9/11 operator.

Zimmerman said he was following Martin and now Martin was running away.

CASE CLOSED.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#161471 Jun 28, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
I watched some of Rachel Jeantel's testimony yesterday.
Looking past the cultural barriers, I found her witness statements to be believable and that Zimmerman was the initial aggressor.
And that the courtroom was filled with little else than a pack of hungry wolves,.... I mean attorneys.
Those lawyers can turn any legal proceeding into a 3-ring circus, IMO.
I still would not predict or pass judgement. But, let's not forget it's Zimmerman who is on trial here, not Martin. Let the money-hungry attorneys argue, let the "witnesses" testify, let the jury decide and the judge acquit or sentence.
Pdamerica org

Sayville, NY

#161472 Jun 28, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
1. No one knows who wrote Genesis. Maybe Moses. Maybe. Why do people believe unknown authors whose "presentations" have laughingly resisted the uncertainties of oral tradition and mouth-to-mouth hyperbolic "racontages";
2. And if you take the above Genesis 22.17 for cash, well, seems it didn't work out too too well, now did it? As numerous as stars? 25 million of 7 billion? Skies must be dark at night.
The Spirit of God wrote the Bible through Humankind.

Yes it did work out because GOD knows the hearts and minds of all Humanity.

It is no coincidence that all the troubles start, and will end in the Middle East.

----------

I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is.

Ottawa

#161473 Jun 28, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
I think if zimmerman does not take the stand in his own defense, it will be a silent admission of guilt.
Time will tell.
He shan't. Count on it.

But, it's not necessarily an admission of guilt, though it would be best if he did. Judge would have to be very neutral, very fair, not tolerate harassing or leading Zimmerman. Not easy.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#161474 Jun 28, 2013
Hummm, play the race card again. Just like the Republicans will never win back the majority of Blacks, we will not win back the majority of Hispanics. Why? Why the Republicans do not pander to race groups.
But the writer of this article want us to push through the "comprehensive" immigration bill so that is why he is pushing the immigration button now.
I want EXISTING laws enforced NOW. It is not aimed at Hispanics, just illegal immigrants.

John Boehner's dilemma: Tea Party uprising or Latino uprising?
Bill Scher 6 hours ago
The Week John Boehner Immigration reform

Eventually, the Republican Party will face one or the other
On immigration, Speaker John Boehner is caught between two unpleasant possibilities: A Tea Party uprising or a Latino uprising. Eventually, he's going to have to choose which presents a bigger risk to his party.

So far, all of his rhetoric and body language suggests he is trying to protect his House Republican caucus from a Tea Party uprising that would take out incumbents in Republican primaries, and perhaps himself from a challenge to his speakership.

Ottawa

#161475 Jun 28, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
The Spirit of God wrote the Bible through Humankind.
Yes it did work out because GOD knows the hearts and minds of all Humanity.
It is no coincidence that all the troubles start, and will end in the Middle East.
----------
I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is.
You wrote : "I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is."

May I be direct? What is the difference? Are you telling us that the murderer Joshua did all right because he believe, that the "holy" inquisitors were right because they were religious and believed in God? Do you mean to say that an intelligent, knowledgeable non-believer, an atheist, who intentionally and in all conscience adopts the same "moral code" but is a humanist, is lost?

Little aside : Do you think that Adam's creation and Eve's arrival, what with God, for some unknown reason, and influenced it seems by Lucifer, tempting the first two human beings, why was the penalty, for such a minor infraction, so severe, that they be banished from paradise and billons of women to suffer at every childbirth and be slaves to their male partners? Thence incest to propagate, is that God's way? Then the first son, Cain, murders his brother Abel and goes unpunished. If ANY family as dysfunctional as Mr and Mrs Adam and Eve started out like that, it would be roundly condemned by society, why, by the Church. A few thousand years later, God "regretted" (read it up) creating man and flooded the earth. God "regretted"? Do I have to repeat the question? How can God regret if he knew the future, as it is written, something he created IN HIS OWN IMAGE? Not God, just the mean old senile old men who wrote those fables. If there is a God, he is good and forgiving, and loving, not a murderer. And certainly not one who regrets.

Christmas is only 178 days away. Have you been a good boy? Have you written Santa at the North Pole? Oh, Santa may have to move to the Russian North Pole as the Canadian ice cap is melting. So will Superman from his fortress of ice.

Ottawa

#161476 Jun 28, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummm, play the race card again. Just like the Republicans will never win back the majority of Blacks, we will not win back the majority of Hispanics. Why? Why the Republicans do not pander to race groups.
But the writer of this article want us to push through the "comprehensive" immigration bill so that is why he is pushing the immigration button now.
I want EXISTING laws enforced NOW. It is not aimed at Hispanics, just illegal immigrants.
John Boehner's dilemma: Tea Party uprising or Latino uprising?
Bill Scher 6 hours ago
The Week John Boehner Immigration reform
Eventually, the Republican Party will face one or the other
On immigration, Speaker John Boehner is caught between two unpleasant possibilities: A Tea Party uprising or a Latino uprising. Eventually, he's going to have to choose which presents a bigger risk to his party.
So far, all of his rhetoric and body language suggests he is trying to protect his House Republican caucus from a Tea Party uprising that would take out incumbents in Republican primaries, and perhaps himself from a challenge to his speakership.
You wrote :"Why? Why the Republicans do not pander to race groups."

So true. Instead, Romney pandered to the rich white group only. He lost. Awwwwwww

Location hidden

#161477 Jun 28, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I still would not predict or pass judgement. But, let's not forget it's Zimmerman who is on trial here, not Martin. Let the money-hungry attorneys argue, let the "witnesses" testify, let the jury decide and the judge acquit or sentence.
Why is there even a trial to begin with? Because Obama wanted one?!?
The first State Attorney said it was a clear cut case of self defence, the Special Prosecutor did not interview even one of the witnesses but somehow she found reason to go to trial.
The FBI investigated Geo. Zimmerman, WHY? Because someone asked them too? If that was the case, why has Eric Holder not investigated the New Black Panthers? Solicitation of murder and kidnapping are serious crimes and there is ample evidence that they did that.
All this case is, is that Obama wanted a case against an evil white person who has shot a black person and that is all there is to it!!!
Oh, do you know what DWB is? Driving While Black!!! And many black people claim that even though they are being stopped for all other kinds of reasons.
But Libtards think that is fair because at one time blacks were discriminated against. In other words, blacks can never be accused of a race based hate crime against a white person.
Prior to 1900 I had no known relative who lived south of New England and half lived in Canada. So I should be discriminated against? WHY? Because I am white!!!

Location hidden

#161478 Jun 28, 2013
Jacques, I watched some of Rachel Jeantel's testimony yesterday. Looking past the cultural barriers, I found her witness statements to be believable and that Zimmerman was the initial aggressor. And that the courtroom was filled with little else than a pack of hungry wolves,.... I mean attorneys. Those lawyers can turn any legal proceeding into a 3-ring circus, IMO.
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/who/barack-obama/T...
Okay Jacqueau, Exactly what did Zimmerman do to make him an "aggressor"? He was walking in the same direction Martin was? And that gave Martin the right to assault Zimmerman?
Martin was a RACIST thug who had a history of drugs and violence. Why he had missed 53 school days that year alone!!!
What law did Zimmerman break before he pulled the trigger on hos gun? And you can not answer that as there is none!

Location hidden

#161479 Jun 28, 2013
The purpose of a neighborhood watch is to "watch" and how can you watch someone if they are running behind buildings?
Next, the police have no authority to tell you where you can and can not go. The only reason why the 911 operator told Zimmerman then "we do not need you to do that (follow Martin) was that they were concerned about Zimmerman.
And it is unlawful to assault people and all evidence indicates that Martin assaulted Zimmerman.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#161480 Jun 28, 2013
There is no legitimate reason to vilify Rachael Jeantel and it will not be tolerated any longer.

Location hidden

#161481 Jun 28, 2013
Here is a great case where stand your ground law does not apply. She went into the garage, retrieved a handgun, went back into the house and shot her gun! If she was in the garage and he followed her, she could have legally shot him, but he did not!
But typical Libtardian Logic says that because she is black, she can do that. Well the jury did not buy it and there she sits in prison .... for 20 years!

Marissa Alexander
http://justiceformarissa.blogspot.com/

Location hidden

#161482 Jun 28, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
There is no legitimate reason to vilify Rachael Jeantel and it will not be tolerated any longer.
SHE LIED to police investigators and she has repeatedly made racist comments! She is ghetto trash!!!
Remember Mark Fuhrman? Because he has used the n-word years prior to the O.J. Simpson case the judge said there jury could disregard his whole testimony. Based on that alone, anything Rachael Jeantel said should also be disregarded and for the very same reason but you Libtards will not agree because she is black and it is okay for her to be a racist!

Location hidden

#161483 Jun 28, 2013
Now here is another case of Libtardian Logic. I have no idea who or what she is but she dates guys who have a history of cheating in their relationships and then she wonders why they are cheating on her?!? Hey Tootzie, they are dirt balls. Just like YOU!
Rogue

Kat Von D Can Kiss Another Relationship Goodbye
By Sarah Flanigan | omg!– Thu, Jun 27, 2013

Another one bites the dust for Kat Von D — she and DJ Deadmau5 have called off their seven-month engagement.
Sadly, this isn’t the 31-year-old’s first failed relationship in the spotlight. She was also previously engaged to Sandra Bullock’s ex, Jesse James, back in 2011.
The "LA Ink" star took to Twitter on Wednesday to announce the sad news, and let everyone know the exact reason for the break-up.
"Man, I'm a fool," she wrote, adding, "Cheating on your loved one is the most hurtful thing one could do. I hate to have to admit, that this relationship is indeed over."

Location hidden

#161484 Jun 28, 2013
Now here is a case I totally disagree with the judge on. Unfortunately the young man plead a deal so the case is closed.
This young man, who happens to be black and a minor, was jumped by several other guys and he used a weapon to defend himself.
Having a concealed weapon without a CCP is a totally different issue and he should have been charged with that and that only. Everyone has the right to defend himself from an assault!
Rogue

Man who claimed 'Stand Your Ground' defense gets 10 years in 2009 shooting

The man was 16 when he was involved in a street fight that turned fatal.
Posted: May 20, 2013 -

Read more at Jacksonville.com : http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2013-05-20...

Location hidden

#161485 Jun 28, 2013
Race plays complex role in Florida's 'stand your ground' law
By Susan Taylor Martin, Kris Hundley and Connie Humburg, Times Staff Writers June 2, 2012

...The Times analysis does not prove that race caused the disparity between cases with black and white victims. Other factors may be at play.

The analysis, for example, found that black victims were more likely to be carrying a weapon when they were killed. They also were more likely than whites to be committing a crime, such as burglary, at the time.
http://www.tampabay.com/news/courts/criminal/...

Location hidden

#161486 Jun 28, 2013
Another example of Liberal bias. 13% think TEA Partiers are a threat but only 2% thing the Occupiers are a threat?!?
Beam me up Scotty. There is no intelligent life in Libtardia!

Mainstream Dem Voters: 9/11 Hijackers As Bad As Tea Partiers Posted 10 Hours Ago by Chris Graham

I usually don't like to read conservative-leaning polls because I don't like having a false sense of optimism, which those polls usually give us conservatives. I believe a healthy pessimism, though nothing too negative, energizes people to action more than any notion that things are getting better, which can result in our being too relaxed and content.
But conservative-leaning pollsters do provide valuable information when it doesn't come to politicians' approval numbers. On the question of what liberals think about certain issues, these polls can be quite revealing.
A new survey released yesterday by the right-leaning Rasmussen Reports tells us the following:
“51% of Likely U.S. Voters consider radical Muslims to be the bigger threat to the United States today. Thirteen percent (13%) view the Tea Party that way, and another 13% consider other political and religious extremists to be the larger danger. Six percent (6%) point to local militia groups. Two percent (2%) see the Occupy Wall Street movement as the bigger terrorist threat.”

Read more: http://politicaloutcast.com/2013/06/mainstrea...
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#161487 Jun 28, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
She's black. Reason enough for Rouge
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#161488 Jun 28, 2013
June 28th. Hmmm. Seems to me I recall some sort of great Birfoon event was supposed to have occurred by now ....

Must have just been another fable (shocking)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Des Plaines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Exhale and Squeeze 1,115,664
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min mjjcpa 47,080
Amy 10-2 56 min edogxxx 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 98,375
Rauner, Quinn clash on Obamacare expansion ahea... 1 hr Le Duped 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr in the end 50,065
Abby 10-2 1 hr edogxxx 1
Des Plaines Dating
Find my Match

Des Plaines Jobs

Des Plaines People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Des Plaines News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Des Plaines

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]