BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#141197 Feb 7, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, the people who assassinate Anwar Sadat are now in charge of Egypt. Do you know why the assassinated him? Because he made peace with Israel!
Yep, but Jacques likes them becaue they, like him, hate Israel.
Assassination of Anwar Sadat
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Assassination of Anwar Sadat occurred on 6 October 1981. Anwar Sadat, then-President of Egypt, was assassinated during the annual victory parade held in Cairo to celebrate Egypt's crossing of the Suez Canal.[1] A fatwā approving the assassination had been obtained from Omar Abdel-Rahman, a cleric later convicted in the US for his role in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing. The assassination was undertaken by members of the Egyptian Islamic Jihad.
Speak for yourself. Do you at least remember what I've often written if I were either Israeli or Palestinian? Or will you again duck, cower, and pretend you don't remember? Speak for your own tainted yellowed self, not for me.

I didn't know Morsi killed Sadat. Not sure either if it was the brotherhood. That was 30 years ago. Grow up, and I don't believe ir was said that it was because he made peace with Israel. You wrote : "Do you know why the assassinated him? Because he made peace with Israel!" I'm not aware of that, but maybe it's true. Can you back it up? Will I have to ask 10 times and then be told to prove no one said it? Remember that little piece of advice I freely gave you : If you are not sure, and cannot back it up, write" I believe that, or I guess that, or I think that..." NOT did you know, or it happened..."

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#141198 Feb 7, 2013
New Hammer Time wrote:
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
Hmm, if Obummers mother or parents lied about his name, Barry Soetoro, his religion being Islam, and his Citizenship being Indonesian, why is anyone to believe anything this woman claimed about his birthplace? Then again has his mother ever claimed he was born in Hawaii at the hospital listed on the altered BC presented by Mein Obumer? No she sent him to live with his grandparents in Hawaii while he had been living in Indonesia as a Citizen of that Nation, then he shows up with a Connecticut SS#, a new name, and new citizenship to America, right? Hmm, no documentation exist of those legal changes ever being made!
How terrible is wisdom when it brings no profit to the wise Cmor.

You’re a little slow Cmor so let me break it down for you. So! Now what? How do you now change your brain farts into something tangible.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#141199 Feb 7, 2013
Yep, I guessed that this fugitive murder was also a loony-lefty. It seems they all are!

Mass-Murderer’s Manifesto Endorses Hillary, Obama, Gun Control, Elite Media

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Read more: http://patriotupdate.com/2013/02/mass-murdere...

Location hidden

#141200 Feb 7, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Speak for yourself. Do you at least remember what I've often written if I were either Israeli or Palestinian? Or will you again duck, cower, and pretend you don't remember? Speak for your own tainted yellowed self, not for me.
I didn't know Morsi killed Sadat. Not sure either if it was the brotherhood. That was 30 years ago. Grow up, and I don't believe ir was said that it was because he made peace with Israel. You wrote : "Do you know why the assassinated him? Because he made peace with Israel!" I'm not aware of that, but maybe it's true. Can you back it up? Will I have to ask 10 times and then be told to prove no one said it? Remember that little piece of advice I freely gave you : If you are not sure, and cannot back it up, write" I believe that, or I guess that, or I think that..." NOT did you know, or it happened..."
Terrorist just change names. Other than that, they are still Islamic terrorist.
But the fact is, you get upset when Israel accidently kills or wounds a non-combatant but say nothing when an Islamic terrorist TARGETS and kills an Israeli, why you are silent.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#141201 Feb 7, 2013
Paydirt for Rogue. At long last, a BLACK murderer. Yup, former marine and police officer on California rampage, still at large. Has already unfortunately killed 3 people with guns, what else? Yes, Rogue, he's black, alleluia.

As to your insane post 141200, I've never get upset when Israelis are attacked, killed and maimed in buses and cafes by terrorists? Really?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#141202 Feb 7, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, I guessed that this fugitive murder was also a loony-lefty. It seems they all are!
Mass-Murderer’s Manifesto Endorses Hillary, Obama, Gun Control, Elite Media
Thursday, February 7, 2013
Read more: http://patriotupdate.com/2013/02/mass-murdere...
http://patriotupdate.com Really? What happened to the Washingon Post? They did not come up with trash on oBAMA today, so off to the garbage can of websites again. Where do you find these knee-jerk so-called patriotic trash websites? So, the left commits morer fraud at election time, the left is more promiscuous, the left kills more people, the left abort more, etc. Hitler used to conduct the same painstaking studies on Jews, did you know that?

Location hidden

#141203 Feb 7, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
How terrible is wisdom when it brings no profit to the wise Cmor.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Uz8yR4LbidAXX
You’re a little slow Cmor so let me break it down for you. So! Now what? How do you now change your brain farts into something tangible.
"We may be wrong, but the point is, we believe in what we're doing."
Joe Biden

Location hidden

#141204 Feb 7, 2013
Here's another one of Joe's witdoms.

"Nondecisions are decisions," Biden said. "The decision not to act is a decision that has consequences."

Location hidden

#141205 Feb 7, 2013
And this guy want's to run for the presidency in 2016?

"Ladies and gentlemen, things aren't good but they're getting a lot better," Biden told 500 people gathered at a fundraiser for the Committee of Seventy. "We're no longer debating whether we're going to slide into a great depression. We're debating what the shape of the recovery is. Is it robust enough from my perspective? No. Do we need to do more? Yes."
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#141206 Feb 7, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Joe Biden
You don't get it. Makes eminent sense.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#141208 Feb 7, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Here's another one of Joe's witdoms.
"Nondecisions are decisions," Biden said. "The decision not to act is a decision that has consequences."
More than ever you don't get it.

For example, a non-decision by the Obama haters in the House of Reps who don't care the cost of spiting Obama can do to the economy IS a decision, a decision to make the country default just to give that black occupant of the WHITE House a lesson he'll never forget, along with 310 million Americans.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#141209 Feb 7, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And this guy want's to run for the presidency in 2016?
"Ladies and gentlemen, things aren't good but they're getting a lot better," Biden told 500 people gathered at a fundraiser for the Committee of Seventy. "We're no longer debating whether we're going to slide into a great depression. We're debating what the shape of the recovery is. Is it robust enough from my perspective? No. Do we need to do more? Yes."
And what is wrong with the above?

I hope he runs. And I hope the Repubs have the same 8 dummies who gave the presidential nomination race a try. Any of those gormless characters, like Romney did for Obama, would make Biden a sure winner with, I hope, Castro as vice-presidential nominee.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141210 Feb 7, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU you moron! No one wants to hear a self-proclaimed demigod tooting his own horn. Your advice is just as worthless as your word. Which is just as worthless as you. Did I see where you admitted to entering the U.S. illegally? Have you no couth at all? Any morals or values at all? Obviously, not. Very sad, even for a dropout! LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141211 Feb 7, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And what is wrong with the above?
I hope he runs. And I hope the Repubs have the same 8 dummies who gave the presidential nomination race a try. Any of those gormless characters, like Romney did for Obama, would make Biden a sure winner with, I hope, Castro as vice-presidential nominee.
WHAT-A-DUMBAZZ!!!

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#141212 Feb 7, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
And there you have it! God himself admitting there were other gods just that “You shall have no other gods before me”………… Cain’s wife was necessarily created by another god in the Land of Nod. LOL
“We all ought to understand we're on our own. Believing in Santa Claus doesn't do kids any harm for a few years but it isn't smart for them to continue waiting all their lives for him to come down the chimney with something wonderful. Santa Claus and God are cousins.
Christians talk as though goodness was their idea but good behavior doesn't have any religious origin. Our prisons are filled with the devout.
I'd be more willing to accept religion, even if I didn't believe it, if I thought it made people nicer to each other but I don't think it does.”
—Andy Rooney, Sincerely, Andy Rooney, 1999.
Poppo hee is something from the site
http://www.apologeticspress.org/apcontent.asp...

To conclude that God specially created others besides Adam and Eve because “there was a large group of people living in Nod when Cain arrived” and “from this group Cain got his wife” is faulty reasoning and sheer speculation. Scripture does not teach the above premises, nor does it ever hint that God specially created others than Adam and Eve. In fact, the Bible teaches the very opposite when it explicitly states that Adam was the first man (1 Corinthians 15:45) and that Eve would be the mother of all living (Genesis 3:20, emp. added). It seems clear that there could have been no other people on the Earth contemporaneous with them (except, of course, their own children). Even though some allege that God specially created other people in addition to Adam and Eve during the creation week, such cannot be defended logically in light of what Scripture teaches

If Eve was the mother of all. Wouldn't that make Cain's wife his sister ?Very Confused
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#141213 Feb 7, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU you moron! No one wants to hear a self-proclaimed demigod tooting his own horn. Your advice is just as worthless as your word. Which is just as worthless as you. Did I see where you admitted to entering the U.S. illegally? Have you no couth at all? Any morals or values at all? Obviously, not. Very sad, even for a dropout! LMAO!!!
Ha ha, getting all riled up, are we? Tied in knots? You don't have it, ohhhh, how damning, how frustrating that must be. Calm down, my little slug. There. That's better.

Ahhh, surprise, how you spit out the name-calling and profanity. It's all you've got, is it? But this is not the school yard, you just don't push your better around anymore;

1. My advice was to Rogue. Are you him? I more and more think so;

2. I admitted entering the U.S. illegally? Please show me where and when I said that. And, like Rogue, don't ask me to state where and when I DIDN'T say it;

3. You said STFU. How couth is that? How moral is that? How "value" is that? Your friend with the multiple monikers, the coward traitor and hater of the constitution, LIKE YOU,(or is it you?), said I was a draft dodger, and you believe it. Poor droopy little slug. Loser. And no, Romney is not president;

4. Finally, "Can you hear us coming?" . Ha ha. 7 years post-HS studies. Don't stop, LRS, keep chugging along.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#141221 Feb 7, 2013
Howdy, Birfoons.

How did playing pretend go today?

Thank goodness there are forums like this to keep you occupied so you're not out hurting others or yourselves.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#141224 Feb 7, 2013
New Hammer Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey draft dodger hiding out in Ottawa, more concerned about the country you fled and abandoned than the one you are cowardly hiding in? The only reason you are here is because you think that Mien Obummer may excuse or pardon your cowardly morals and values thinking that you are above doing your duty for your country! So let's see "slug" "loser" who exactly is coming and what are you and "them" going to do? Come on, bring on more of your draft dodger threats!
What country are you from? Jimmy Carter pardoned all draft dodgers in 1977, his first act in office. How can you be so dumb, so ignorant? Draft was abolished in 1973! No draft since then. Please stop sitting, stand up, let your brain limber up a bit.

Moreno Valley, CA

#141229 Feb 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Joe Biden
There is a big difference between maybe wrong and proven wrong Rogue.

Moreno Valley, CA

#141230 Feb 8, 2013
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Poppo hee is something from the site
http://www.apologeticspress.org/apcontent.asp...
If Eve was the mother of all. Wouldn't that make Cain's wife his sister ?Very Confused
“IT IS VERY LIKELY THAT”

When you see those five words (from your link) in any article you know you’re dealing with pure speculation, but to your point. Yes it is confusing which is why you should never take these stories literally. I show here the two creation accounts shown Genesis. Obviously both could not have been authored by the same person.(Presumably Moses)

FIRST ACCOUNT
Genesis 1:25-27 (Humans were created after the other animals.)
And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God said, Let us make man in our image.... So God created man in his own image.

Genesis 1:27 (The first man and woman were created simultaneously.)
So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them

SECOND ACCOUNT
Genesis 2:18-19 (Humans were created before the other animals.)
And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him. And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.
Genesis 2:18-22 (The man was created first, then the animals, then the woman from the man's rib.)

And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him. And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them.... And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof; And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man

Mark says the first account is the correct one.
Jesus settled it in Mark 10:6, "From the beginning of the creation God made them male and female."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Des Plaines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min Patriot AKA Bozo 48,508
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min shinningelectr0n 1,143,557
Boy, 15, among four people wounded in shootings... 37 min reality is a crutch 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 39 min JOEL 70,609
Barry knew Goober before he did'nt know Goober 1 hr KeepUpGoodWork 6
Dear Abby 11/24/14 1 hr RACE 14
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr RACE 98,683
Des Plaines Dating
Find my Match

Des Plaines People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Des Plaines News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Des Plaines

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:47 am PST

Bleacher Report10:47AM
Can Bears Emulate Pats' Successful Gameplan vs. Lions?
NBC Sports10:48 AM
Packers guards Sitton, Lang power through injuries - NBC Sports
ESPN 1:36 PM
Rodgers: Pack-Pats isn't me against Brady
NBC Sports 1:37 PM
Patriots seek to slow down fast-starting Packers - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:39 PM
Aaron Rodgers swears he wasn't squeezing Vikings with grape soda