Review: Tantric
Joanna

Scipio, IN

#1 Jul 13, 2009
Do NOT go thereÖ I got ROBBED while tanning! I have been at quite few tanning salons and this is just a joke not a business place. While tanning someone got into my room and took my credit card and money out of my wallet. When I called the salon to let them know what happened the girl that works there would not provide me with the owners name or get her to the phone. They told me it is impossible to get to the room from the outside once I lock it from the inside, but due to safety reason I know for a fact that all locks can be opened from the outside. She also informed me to contact the credit card company and I wonít be responsible for the charges and itís not a big deal. They completely ignored it!! They are very unprofessional in every way possible.
Dippy Hippy

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#2 Jul 13, 2009
i can't wait to go there
PUNCH IN THE PUSS

AOL

#3 Jul 15, 2009
where is it?
katie

Bartlett, IL

#5 Jan 7, 2010
very good prices and there beds are awesome im very pale and its very hard for me to tan and this is the only place i have gone to where i dont need to go everyday to get some color. also i like that they dont have contracts to sign like other places that ripe u off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Des Plaines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Jacques Ottawa 1,641,478
New Northlake chief Nissen is hated by his offi... (Nov '16) 1 hr Bill for Mayor 14
italian gangs (May '09) 1 hr Bill for Mayor 31
The Disgrace of the Babe Serpico Memorial (Apr '13) 1 hr Bill for Mayor 54
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Dudley 64,116
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) 3 hr JustTheFacts 162
Cat's out of the bag. 4 hr Fun in Benghazi 1

Des Plaines Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Des Plaines Mortgages