Police Sergeant Suspended Without Pay

Aug 5, 2010 Full story: Journal & Topics Newspapers 34

Des Plaines police and fire commissioners voted to suspend Sgt. Matt Hicks, an 18-year veteran of the police department, without pay today .

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sherry Loriss

Schaumburg, IL

#1 Aug 8, 2010
he is a theif when i was arrested all my daughters video tapes and nitendo 64 was stolen made a report was reambursed all that was missing, he came to my home several times just to check and see what i was up too and harrased me also for no reason!i know how hicks works.
dem

Harwood Heights, IL

#2 Aug 10, 2010
it's fun watching you little people behave. your mayor is in my back pocket.
Two Men and a Truck

Harwood Heights, IL

#3 Aug 11, 2010
Mine too. LOL

Same with Dupage County Sheriff.
Two Men and a Truck

Franklin Park, IL

#4 Aug 11, 2010
Two Men and a Truck wrote:
Mine too. LOL
Same with Dupage County Sheriff.
We're all over the place. LOL

This Topix is a riot. Much worse than Jerry Springer. No rules here at all! Perfect for trolls like us. LOL

With that being said, I feel sorry for those who do business with any Topix Sponsor.....including us. LOL

Only lowlife slimebucket businesses would be sponsors here. LOL
Two Men and a Truck

Harwood Heights, IL

#5 Aug 13, 2010
Moylan fixes all my code violations for free. How about you dem? lol
Best Buy

Harwood Heights, IL

#7 Aug 14, 2010
Marty Moylan and Sheriff John Zaruba take great care of us. And, we retun the favor for both of them.
Forest City

Harwood Heights, IL

#8 Aug 17, 2010
You clowns play with the small fish. Obama and Goldman Sachs take care of us. We also own Chicago. People died on our properties but we paid them off to look the other way. LOL
mayor marty

Des Plaines, IL

#9 Aug 18, 2010
Hi, folks....glad I'm able to keep you all happy.

I also want to do business with Forest City. But they'll have to make it worth my while if they want to put up their usual moldy properties in Des Plaines.

Got to go....catch y'all later.
mayor marty

Des Plaines, IL

#10 Aug 19, 2010
It's almost frightening what politicians can get away with now. Blago knew all along he was getting off. Just get an in with Obama. Then do the hell as you please without fear of the law. This is too easy. lol
Best Buy

Riverdale, IL

#11 Aug 19, 2010
Forest City wrote:
You clowns play with the small fish. Obama and Goldman Sachs take care of us. We also own Chicago. People died on our properties but we paid them off to look the other way. LOL
We're in the drivers seat with Obama too.
Louise

United States

#12 Aug 20, 2010
You people are disgusting.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#13 Aug 21, 2010
dem wrote:
it's fun watching you little people behave. your mayor is in my back pocket.
I can't believe you went to this length to try to have me screwed. No, what am I saying? Of course I can believe you went to this length. You were going to pin this all on me and probably have me killed?

Good thing I REALLY have a lot of friends. I would have never found this thread on my own. That's what you had been counting on, prick!
Troll Buster

Oak Park, IL

#14 Aug 22, 2010
RJF Dupage wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe you went to this length to try to have me screwed. No, what am I saying? Of course I can believe you went to this length. You were going to pin this all on me and probably have me killed?
Good thing I REALLY have a lot of friends. I would have never found this thread on my own. That's what you had been counting on, prick!
No, I don't think this is about you at all. It's just about sickos here, who get their kicks out of acting like they're important people or big companies. Probably underage kids. Just ignore this nonsense.

“I love kids”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#16 Aug 22, 2010
I agree with Troll Buster. Let's just forget about this thread and move on.

I love the irony here anyway. These may be underage kids, or it may be the usual trolls. But this is no harmless prank. Topix will go belly up, if this keeps up which I expect it will.

And, look who they're bashing? A machine politician and some really rotten companies. Let it be.

“Supporting The Girl...”

Since: Jun 10

With A Heart Of Gold

#17 Aug 24, 2010
MoonMan 69 wrote:
I agree with Troll Buster. Let's just forget about this thread and move on.
I love the irony here anyway. These may be underage kids, or it may be the usual trolls. But this is no harmless prank. Topix will go belly up, if this keeps up which I expect it will.
And, look who they're bashing? A machine politician and some really rotten companies. Let it be.
Still talking to yourself Ron?

If they are underage kids it explains why you are here.

I saw your YouTube video, what a dork.

Location hidden

#18 Aug 24, 2010
KnightPirate wrote:
<quoted text>
Still talking to yourself Ron?
If they are underage kids it explains why you are here.
I saw your YouTube video, what a dork.
dem, we all know Knightpirate is you. So if you're underage, then yes, most of the posts in here I bet are underage ones, except for maybe a couple of the Two Men and a Truck posts. They've been wreaking havoc for a long time.

Location hidden

#19 Aug 24, 2010
Dr Mulroy wrote:
Had a great 4th of July everybody. Went to the Des Plaines parade and saw the Governor, Mayor Marty and Two Men and a Truck in the parade. Nice clean cut folks handing out some wonderful stuff to the kids and adults. Real nice float entry too. Nice to see companies that give back to the community. Really want to keep Two Men and a Truck on the top of your moving list.
Two Men and a Truck wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a great 4th too and I'm personal friends with the mayor of Des Plaines. It won't be long before Advanced Moving and Storage and RJF have to close their doors. LOL
Are you also Dr. Mulroy? Two Men and a Truck? These people dropped Marty's name over on the "Best Movers Near Bloomingdale" thread while libeling my client at the time.(Advanced Moving and Storage)
http://www.topix.com/forum/chicago/T024M182DE...

“I love kids”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#20 Aug 24, 2010
I'm really a pedophile and am a registered child molester in three states. I just want to kill myself.
Two Men and a Truck

United States

#21 Aug 30, 2010
Marty where are you? Did you forget the favor you promised me? I'm losing patience.
Best Buy

United States

#22 Aug 30, 2010
Wait your turn. I'm first in line.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Des Plaines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min RealDave 1,171,851
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 37 min Guru 184,265
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 49 min Brian_G 50,175
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Red_Forman 5,338
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr Red_Forman 4,949
You may be a muslim..........if....... 3 hr Achmed muhaud 1
Walgreens grants billionaire interim CEO $7M in... 5 hr MzFit 11
Des Plaines Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Des Plaines People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:24 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 1:24PM
What trick will Belichick pull from his hoodie sleeve next?
Bleacher Report 5:14 PM
How Bears Can Make Most of Each Draft Pick
Bleacher Report12:00 AM
3 Mistakes the Chicago Bears Can't Afford to Make This Offseason
NBC Sports 6:14 AM
Michael Bidwill on Larry Fitzgerald: We'll get this worked out
Bleacher Report 9:15 AM
Tillman Hints at Return to Bears with Tweet