Hazing, sexual assault claims at Ill....

Hazing, sexual assault claims at Ill. high school

There are 3 comments on the SFGate story from Nov 28, 2012, titled Hazing, sexual assault claims at Ill. high school. In it, SFGate reports that:

Three more students have joined a lawsuit alleging hazing and sexual assault within the sports program of a suburban Chicago high school.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SFGate.

Everyonelse

Algonquin, IL

#1 Nov 29, 2012
Disgusting Mom, gross mom deserving mom!!!
What mother in their right mind would wait 4 yrs before helping her child!!? I'll tell you! Only one sick sick sick mother!!!!!! You Are gross disgusting !!!!
really?

Mason, MI

#2 Nov 29, 2012
Everyonelse wrote:
Disgusting Mom, gross mom deserving mom!!!
What mother in their right mind would wait 4 yrs before helping her child!!? I'll tell you! Only one sick sick sick mother!!!!!! You Are gross disgusting !!!!
The situation at Maine West is SO disturbing I can't Stand it.. Someone who obviously does not have children wrote this comment. God bless all the strong people who came forward for what was right!!
momswantmoney

Des Plaines, IL

#3 Dec 8, 2012
Hi I go to maine west, played most of the so called "hazing" sports and know everything about this so called hazing. Nearly all of it is just moms trying to get easy money off the school district. The only real hazing that happened was two months ago when maine west was on the news for the soccer team putting sticks in each others butts as initiation. The rest is completely made up bullshit. Some moms just make me sick. People are so greedy and sadly some are the mothers of good, hard working students.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Des Plaines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Dr Guru 219,170
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min USAsince1680 1,402,875
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 48 min GEORGIA 2,840
why are the cops who were granted immunity in m... (Aug '10) 48 min WILDBILL 26
Word (Dec '08) 49 min GEORGIA 6,543
Next mayor 51 min WILDBILL 3
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Ize Found 70,816

Des Plaines Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Des Plaines Mortgages