15th ave adult bookstore
Valerie

Valparaiso, IN

#21 Oct 24, 2011
goodgollymolly,you need to read what Truth Seeker wrote,the names that I used are public record,either that or this is some sort of written assault rendered by yourself.

Isn't it interesting that once I change from the problems w/the adult bookstore/club in this neighborhood to who and what actually might be going on at this establishment,along w/the private club next door,you no longer hear the cries of,freedom,and the other nonsense brought up by the people that frequent these businesses/clubs.

Now,what I wrote about in the earlier blogs,now it makes sense to have so many cameras in the business/club,,,that way there is no comeback from anyone who frequents the establishment,,,they have you on tape/cd,feed,etc.,,,they can point the finger,and figure out who is fingering them.(fingering I thought that would be appropriate)

When you bring up thoughts of Corruption,the owners of the bookstore/mayor/police department,a bell/red light/red flag goes up,and people start to take notice,now this is pure speculation,but the pieces really start to come together to form the puzzle,,,I think it is time to contact Fox news again,,,I think they were looking at this from the wrong perspective,it's not the illegal sex acts,it's the usual,,,"Follow the Money",story.

How about you,"Goof",,,what do you think?,,,No comment,figures!
Truth Seeker

Ingleside, IL

#22 Oct 25, 2011
good point on following the money trail.
Fox News made the mistake of thinking that sex crimes matter.
It doesn't in a town full of sex crimes.( just look at all the hooker busts on Mannehim rd.)
Cops won't bust unless its on an open major road.
You're right they should follow the money trail.
Bookstores are a perfect place to launder money.
Its an all cash business that alone should raise eyebrows.
Same with the strip joints. Lots of dirty money changing hands.
I love the comment on FREEDOM rights.
Funny how they want to claim rights that are illegal ( open sex ) yet want to deny you LEGAL rights like freedom of speech.
Val love your comments please keep on it.
Force them to face the truth.
Contact FOX NEWS and the States Attorney's office lets bring some heat on 15th ave.
Lets take it out of the hands of the local police and politicians.
Valerie

New Orleans, LA

#23 Oct 25, 2011
Thank you Truth Seeker!

I will continue!,,,this establishment needs to be made light of,,,the states attorneys office doesn't look to kindly on corruption on the local level!I think that the bookstore/club should look forward to a visit that actually means something.

Lets un-peel the onion,and see what we can find,and how far it goes!

Hey Liz,read your comments on the bookstore/club,,,you might have to set up some more motel parties!

The cell phone is a beautiful thing,,,huh,Liz!

The comments that Liz made about the bookstore/club are posted on the Internet,so they are public,,,just go to," 15Th ave adult bookstore on google",and you can read about all the action going on at the bookstore/club,,,the people reporting it seem to be Proud of what they have accomplished!!!

Since: Sep 11

Downers Grove, IL

#24 Oct 25, 2011
LMFAO this thread sounds like the soccer moms trying to be the Justice League. all this high and mighty talk that boils down to complaining in forums and maybe writing letters. go do something or shut up
GOOF

Maywood, IL

#25 Oct 25, 2011
Ballantyn3 wrote:
LMFAO this thread sounds like the soccer moms trying to be the Justice League. all this high and mighty talk that boils down to complaining in forums and maybe writing letters. go do something or shut up
THANK YOU. OR MAYBE BRING BACK THE OLD DAYS WHEN YOU WOULD JUST GIVE THEM A CRACK AND WATCH THEM CRY. ALL THE PROBLEMS IN THE WORLD AND THEY CRY ABOUT THE MOST REDICULAS THINGS. I BET ALL OF THERE HUSBANDS ARE AT ONE OF THESE PLACES JUST TO GET AWAY FROM THE NAGGING.
Valerie

United States

#26 Oct 25, 2011
Hey Goof,

Ha,Ha,very funny!,but you and your friend need to play nice!

I'll play your game,how's this smart guy;

I know who you are,and so do the surveillance cameras!

Now it's your turn,Ask me how I know this,,go ahead ask me,you'll be surprised!

PS;I guess spelling is not your strong point,,,rediculas?!
Truth Seeker

Ingleside, IL

#28 Oct 26, 2011
Ballantyn3 wrote:
we are doing things.

Did you think Fox News just happened to stumble on a dead end street and find 15th ave bookstore on their own ?
There's a real effort going on the rid Melrose of this bookstore and its never going to let up.
Right now the bookstore has the mayor, cops, and local politicans in their pocket.
But that won't last forever and when they get voted out THEN county cops along with new local cops will be shutting down this place.
So why don't you take your own advice and shut up because we are slowly but surely taking back this town.
15th ave bookstore is going to go down sooner or later.
Truth Seeker

Ingleside, IL

#29 Oct 26, 2011
Valerie wrote:
Thank you Truth Seeker!
I will continue!,,,this establishment needs to be made light of,,,the states attorneys office doesn't look to kindly on corruption on the local level!I think that the bookstore/club should look forward to a visit that actually means something.
Lets un-peel the onion,and see what we can find,and how far it goes!
Hey Liz,read your comments on the bookstore/club,,,you might have to set up some more motel parties!
The cell phone is a beautiful thing,,,huh,Liz!
The comments that Liz made about the bookstore/club are posted on the Internet,so they are public,,,just go to," 15Th ave adult bookstore on google",and you can read about all the action going on at the bookstore/club,,,the people reporting it seem to be Proud of what they have accomplished!!!
you're welcome Val
i just found the link to Liz's comments
its usasexguideDOTinfo
takes a bit to get to it.
Have to find Melrose Park then find 15th ave.
this is a great source of info on 15th ave. bookstore.
and its in the PUBLIC DOMAIN so there is nothing the fans of 15th can do about us sending it out.
I'm sending a copy to the county cops, state cops, FOX NEWS, channel 7 investigation team etc
i hope others do too.
Maybe if enough people keep sending this stuff in to COUNTY cops they'll move on it.
Time to put LIZ out of business.
Valerie

Burlington, WI

#30 Oct 26, 2011
Truth Seeker,

Well Done!,,,I too have been busy to help the patrons of the bookstore/club.I have already sent info to the FBI,and the States Attorneys Office,we'll see how this goes over at the Happy establishment?!

It's about time the Mayors office feels a little heat from the people that put him in office,and how he protects those that do harm to the community!

Oh,let me share one statement that I overheard at the bookstore/club that the patrons there seem to enjoy,,,"She is a Pig Slut!",,,I'm not sure the meaning behind this,but the person mentioned had earned that title from years of involvement w/100"s of what ever walked in the door,,,What a Life?!

Back to the main reason for this,"Follow the Money!",,,the going's on at the bookstore are secondary!
Truth Seeker

Ingleside, IL

#31 Oct 27, 2011
Good point. What a prize screwing someone who admits to having sex with anyone and everyone who walks in the door.
Its not just HIV/AIDS that is catchable and a condom won't save you from some of them.
Just imagine what the last guy in that line must be like too.
Anyone wanting sex with a woman after 100 guys before him must be a real slimeball.
Follow the money is probably the best way to shut this place down for good.
But parents to should be considering their kids.
Yes yeah have to be 18+ to get in.
But do parents really want their 18 year old daughter going in there to have sex with a 100 slime guys over 50 years old ?
And if you have a son 18 years old do you really think he carries around condoms ?
And i wonder how many of these guys who go there go home to a wife after waiting in a line to have sex with Liz.
I bet that wife would be surprise to find he screwed Liz and then came home to screw her.
Wives who suspect their husband of infedality should start watching the customers at 15th maybe they'll frun into their husband.
Question as a business don't they have to file a public statement on their money ?
That might be a good start on the money trail.
Lets see their profit margin.
Valerie

United States

#32 Oct 28, 2011
Well,its Fri. night at the Bookstore/club,I wonder how the scoring count is going?Liz and her partner in one corner verses what ever walks in,we have the other large woman that frequents the store,we do have a few new-comers,and of course our many regulars,,,Just look around such a clean(Yeah Right!) place to,,,lay on the floor,strip totally nude in the theatre,have guys line up,or just stand there in the line and masturbate,oops one couple can't stand being there and seeing this,Sorry guys they are trying to find the door,Oh,party in the steam room,,,such a clean place to bear it all to those grateful fellows,Uh,oh,back room they are on the carpeted stairs,tv is on,and there we go,,,on that clean carpet,,,what will they do next,,,some go home satisfied,and some no so much,,,where else can they go,One guy says he's going to the bookstore on Mannheim Rd,or maybe TJ"S,or CJ"S(?) in Indiana,there is always great sex there,but it is filthy,just the price you have to pay,I guess,maybe get Lucky there,,,and so it goes,,,the sex is so Great,what they don't know won't hurt them,,,ignorance is bliss,,,these people are such Sheep,,,dangle the Carrot and they will come,,,"Spending money and waisting Time!",,,The Libido kicks in,and no one cares about the consequences,,,Enjoy now,because this behavior Will catch up to you!

Who cares about whats on the floor,everything you touch,the air,,,Why do I feel sick all the time,,,have you ever heard of a Compromised Immune System,,,It does catch up to you!

And,the guys who run the bookstore/club are just laughing all the way to the Bank!

And remember,,,Smile your on camera!

Oh yeah I forgot,if it gets too late there are always the guys who dress up as women,"Anything at closing time I guess?!"

Wow,,,life is tough at the bookstore/club,,,the things you have to do!

Since: Sep 11

Downers Grove, IL

#33 Oct 28, 2011
you sound jealous
Truth Seeker

Ingleside, IL

#34 Oct 29, 2011
That is so typical of any day/night at 15th
But i suppose weekends are busier.
What gets me are the ones who think its all safe sex.
How is having unportected oral sex safe ?
How is having guys ejaculating all over your body and their bodies safe sex ?
Steam rooms are a breeding ground for germs if not disinfected properly.
Do you really think the staff here really cares about that ?
They just sit around the counter jawing with each other.
I noticed the fans of this place will never ever answer the question on HIV/AIDS testing at 15th.
Howard Brown does FREE testing at all the other bathhouses in the chicagoland area.
They also test at numerous other gay sites.
Its totally FREE and confidential.
All the other places welcome Howard Brown.
Could it be this place has a KNOWN outbreak problem they are covering up ????
If your planning on going here for sex why not ask the clowns at the counter about this.
Watch them try and laugh it off or avoid the question.
goof

Maywood, IL

#35 Oct 29, 2011
Truth Seeker wrote:
That is so typical of any day/night at 15th
But i suppose weekends are busier.
What gets me are the ones who think its all safe sex.
How is having unportected oral sex safe ?
How is having guys ejaculating all over your body and their bodies safe sex ?
Steam rooms are a breeding ground for germs if not disinfected properly.
Do you really think the staff here really cares about that ?
They just sit around the counter jawing with each other.
I noticed the fans of this place will never ever answer the question on HIV/AIDS testing at 15th.
Howard Brown does FREE testing at all the other bathhouses in the chicagoland area.
They also test at numerous other gay sites.
Its totally FREE and confidential.
All the other places welcome Howard Brown.
Could it be this place has a KNOWN outbreak problem they are covering up ????
If your planning on going here for sex why not ask the clowns at the counter about this.
Watch them try and laugh it off or avoid the question.
sounds like someone has a personal vendetta. why are you being a hater. you really cant be that concerned about this place. is your husband banging someone here. why don't you put this much effort into poverty, child molesters, or drug dealers. way bigger problems out there . your true hating colors are really showing .
Valerie

Maywood, IL

#36 Oct 29, 2011
Well,"Goof",remember when I told you that I know who you are?!,,,keep that in mind,,,now these answers you give are so pathetic,although in the case of the bookstore/club,child molesters,and drug dealers might ring true.

Two more things for you and the guys to think about:

One of your buddies was overheard saying,"He had to leave the Forest Preserves because people were/are taking pictures,and turning people in for lewd behavior,now he has to pay for his perversion".($20.00 bucks at the door)

One more thing that you and the boys might want to watch out for,"See that guy sitting in the theatre not engaging in the sex acts,,,Hm-mm,wonder who he is???

Might need to keep it in your pants,and warn your other patrons before they make a Big Mistake,,,Big price to pay for what you,and the rest of you are engaged in!

Heard later,,,"Uwww,,,this seat is Wet!",,,Too Late,,,"Who's towel is this,and whats on it?"

Ohhh,look,,,used condoms on the floor!!!

I wonder if the fellow who is married to the Filipino with two kids,,,I wonder if she knows what he is doing?,,,The cameras know!!!
Valerie

South Bend, IN

#37 Oct 29, 2011
One more thing Goof,,,How about the large lady that loves to tell people between having guys ejaculate on her chest,"My front is closed,but my rear is wide open!"

Yes,you guessed it,we do have people in the bookstore/club all the time now,,,Roaming!

Personal cameras,,,I'll let you know,,,but there are signs against that,and no sex signs,no cell phones,,,like those are enforced!!!
goof

Maywood, IL

#38 Oct 29, 2011
Valerie wrote:
Well,"Goof",remember when I told you that I know who you are?!,,,keep that in mind,,,now these answers you give are so pathetic,although in the case of the bookstore/club,child molesters,and drug dealers might ring true.
Two more things for you and the guys to think about:
One of your buddies was overheard saying,"He had to leave the Forest Preserves because people were/are taking pictures,and turning people in for lewd behavior,now he has to pay for his perversion".($20.00 bucks at the door)
One more thing that you and the boys might want to watch out for,"See that guy sitting in the theatre not engaging in the sex acts,,,Hm-mm,wonder who he is???
Might need to keep it in your pants,and warn your other patrons before they make a Big Mistake,,,Big price to pay for what you,and the rest of you are engaged in!
Heard later,,,"Uwww,,,this seat is Wet!",,,Too Late,,,"Who's towel is this,and whats on it?"
Ohhh,look,,,used condoms on the floor!!!
I wonder if the fellow who is married to the Filipino with two kids,,,I wonder if she knows what he is doing?,,,The cameras know!!!
you remember i dont give two f-cks if you know me or not. all i know is that your some wacko pervert who is upset about something nobody else around cares about. remember i dont go there never been there and could care less about the place. just someone who thinks your nuts for caring about nonsense. especially in a place that is in the middle of know were. you should be happy that the place is hidden like it is. not like the other oerv shops you hang at. give it a rest Valerie the wacko from way out there.
Valerie

Chicago, IL

#39 Oct 29, 2011
"Goof",if you don't care about what we are saying then,,,"Why do you keep answering?",,,It's great how you phrase things,,,if you don't agree then you just call everybody,"Pervert,Wacko, etc.",,,I am not out here to have a pissing contest with you,,,I and other people want to shed light on a criminal enterprise,and get that type of element out of the neighborhood,,,it does nothing,but bring in a bad element of people,also,in one of your earlier e-mails you talked about the bookstore/club,you know that you frequent the business!,,,The local politicians need to know that the people will not put up w/that type of in-justice being perpetrated against the people of their district,,,It's time to clean up Melrose Park one problem at a time,,,I will start here and move on,,,People paying taxes deserve better,it's time to put politicians in office that are not just there to fill their own pockets,and ignore their constituents,and I do Care about what goes on on our streets and neighborhoods,Because of this business one day there is going to be a serious problem w/someone there that gets frustrated,or someone under the influence,or on drugs,then it spills out onto the streets,We also need to stop the Money,that is going to support illegal activities!

Ask yourself the big question,"Why do the local politicians want that business there?",,,they have every means to get it out of Melrose Park,,,Are they afraid of the owners lawyer?,,,or are they co-conspirators with the people that are running the business,or are they part of the "Looks Like"money laundering that the business is producing,or all the above,Something smells funny!,,,Too many patterns are showing up,,,Something is Wrong,,,The sex is secondary,but we need to do anything we can to shut this bookstore/club,Down!!!
Truth Seeker

Ingleside, IL

#40 Oct 30, 2011
goof wrote:
<quoted text>
sounds like someone has a personal vendetta. why are you being a hater. you really cant be that concerned about this place. is your husband banging someone here. why don't you put this much effort into poverty, child molesters, or drug dealers. way bigger problems out there . your true hating colors are really showing .
It won't work trying to make this about my private life since my family and i don't go there.
But yes i do hate the place.
Its a breeding ground for STD's and HIV/AIDS.
As for child molesters where do you think they go for their sex fix before they strike out after the innocent ?
This place only serves to hype them up into it.
Look at the violence shown in some of these video's.
Then imagine if Liz and the other women reject these sex offenders at the bookstores.
What do you think happens then ?
Drug dealers ? Consider this if they need poppers just to get a rise before sex just imagine the drugs they need to just to get through a long day.
A good search of their cars will probably revel more drugs then Walgreen has.
I'm all for bring this place down.
Whether its following the money trail or the board of health, or electing better politicians whatever brings them down works for me.
The more married women that read this the more that might want to ask their husbands questions.
And i love the comment of people taking secret pictures.
Its amazing the kinds of cameras you can buy these days.
Complete with sound too. Smile goof you're on mini cam.
Valerie

Chicago, IL

#41 Oct 30, 2011
It looks like the main guy does visit the bookstore during slow times,,,Anthony Centracchio,,,he must be doing the same thing at the 15Th ave bookstore/club that he did at the Galaxy Bookstore on Mannheim Rd.,,,I wonder how much he takes,10-15-20%,or is he the real owner,and Jeanette is just the person on paper,,,

Organized Crime,,,it looks like they have their hands down just about everybody's pants,,,and the patrons at the bookstore/club just keep on giving,and giving,and giving,,,,

What mental midgets!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Des Plaines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 19 min Joe Balls 214,484
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr mdbuilder 1,383,526
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr mdbuilder 59,510
last post wins! (Apr '13) 4 hr Retired SOF 997
News Barber shop shooting leaves 1 dead, 1 injured; ... 4 hr They cannot kill ... 3
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 5 hr They cannot kill ... 2,435
Word (Dec '08) 5 hr They cannot kill ... 6,167
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Des Plaines Mortgages