Arrested teen causes cop car to crash, Des Plaines police say -...

After kicking out the rear window of a Des Plaines police car, a combative and intoxicated teenager was moved to another squad car, where he kicked the plexiglass partition so violently, the distracted driver ... Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Des Plaines Citizen

Mount Prospect, IL

#22 Aug 1, 2009
Yea well the cop should be aware of what was going on, and i think he had enough time to pull over and prevent the teenager from busting out the window. Des Plaines Have the best police officers.
Polish Man

Orland Park, IL

#23 Aug 1, 2009
I know not what you say.
dpsucks

Des Plaines, IL

#24 Jan 10, 2011
dp police are the biggest pigs on earth i cant wait to get out of this corrupted town
Deeche

Calumet City, IL

#25 Jan 11, 2011
the police officers should have died
brian

Prospect Heights, IL

#26 Jan 14, 2012
donttforget about the seatbelt checks they do now at lee howard or wolf allgonguin
lmao

Chicago, IL

#27 Jun 7, 2013
I as well have had a bad experience with three des plaines cops and I will add that the same gas station was used as an atm being robbed by the same person within two week period of time and instead of the cops scoping out the place so it wouldn't be robbed a second time they hang with a des plaines resident and at a mechanic shop instead of worrying about the important things.....hopefully the police department will figure out the corrupt cops and get rid of them and send the back to the hoods they came from

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Des Plaines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min Mothra 52,327
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Yeah 1,206,790
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 58 min Cold Front 69,311
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 59 min Jacques in Orleans 185,889
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr _Zoey_ 5,150
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr _Zoey_ 5,815
Executive Producer of True Crime Horror 3 hr YoYoBratt 2
Des Plaines Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Des Plaines People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]