Home invasion leads to pistol whippin...

Home invasion leads to pistol whipping and sexual assault in Burien

There are 2 comments on the Highline Times story from Nov 12, 2012, titled Home invasion leads to pistol whipping and sexual assault in Burien. In it, Highline Times reports that:

The Highline Times news partner KCPQ FOX 13 is reporting that the King county sheriff confirms two men pistol whipped a man, sexually assaulted a woman during a home invasion while their 18 month old child was sleeping.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Highline Times.

Sheik Yerbouti

Warrington, PA

#1 Nov 15, 2012
This is why whites should always be armed and open fire when approached by a group of these sub human filth! I hope they catch these ghetto sissies and then we'll see how tough they are in prison! Life with no parole and execution would be better! Typical tootsoon filth!
Oh my

Lexington, KY

#2 Nov 30, 2012
Oh my, that's severe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Des Moines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Federal Way Jan 17 Lia W 2
Vashon Music Selection (Sep '12) Nov '16 Musikologist 16
Writing Contest - Win Some Ghoulish Halloween G... Oct '16 Express Kent 1
News Hillary Clinton's mother, Dorothy Rodham, dies (Nov '11) Oct '16 In graveyard no l... 26
News COMMENTARY: Support PIE to make imagination, ha... Oct '16 penis Is Erect 3
Federal Way Music Thread (Jan '14) Sep '16 Musikologist 6
relacatingto kent Sep '16 oggy 1

Des Moines Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Des Moines Mortgages