Iowa Millionaire Mystery Remains Unsolved

Nov 29, 2011 Full story: KCCI-TV Des Moines

Last year, someone walked into a Des Moines gas station and bought a lottery ticket that won nearly $16.5 million and now it worth about $14.4 million or a cash value of $10.75 million.

Full Story
loseing hope

Des Moines, IA

#1 Dec 23, 2011
Why is the ia lottery so against showing the video? Why would they go public stateing that they have video if they had no intentions of showing it from the start, hmmm. Makes me wonder what the real intentions where.. just saying.
loseing hope

United States

#2 Jul 4, 2012
This jackpot was not unclaimed. Iv'e been at their front step since day one, only to find out the purchase I was refering to was not it but one that had been done earlier in the day by one of my bosses....

Show the video and ill tell you who this guy is..... some bosses at work vulentered to pick this ticket up for me, I just don't know wich one was the one who actualy purchased the ticket.

The ia lottery consistantly say's crawfor shaw was the only one who tried to claim this jackpot but I too tried to claim it...

SHOW THE VIDEO, WHAT YA GOT TO LOOSE..

WHAT HAPPENNED TO WHEN IT COMES TO INTEGRITY.... that's why you didn't pay hexam becouse you claimed you wanted to make sure that you paid the rightful owner who paid their dicretionary monies who purchased the ticket legitimately and won the jackpot legitimately....well iv'e been at your door since day one...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Des Moines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Apartment manager stabbed while working in office Oct 17 smurry29 1
Anyone remember 5th St Fountain?? Oct 15 Dg_buzzbomb 1
Michele Proust, aka Michele Fournier, aka Miche... Oct 15 Dg_buzzbomb 1
Do you support the illuminati Masonic Free Maso... Oct 14 Jay 0
Do you support the New World Orders plans for w... Oct 14 Jay 0
Are you afraid of the police when you are stopped? Oct 14 Jay 0
If the election was held today who would you vo... Oct 14 Jay 0
Des Moines Dating
Find my Match

Des Moines Jobs