My butt hurts I needs me sum pork rinds

My butt hurts I needs me sum pork rinds

Posted in the Des Moines Forum

Bbc

London, KY

#2 Mar 31, 2012
Race wars are coming!, Go to www.thetrumpet.com for more info. THANKS ZIMMERMAN FOR ALL THE TROUBLE YOU CAUSED US!, Good job!!!,
lighteningstorm

Des Moines, IA

#3 Apr 18, 2012
Why didn't the police arrest the guy and book him, like they would have anyone else. This was the first injustice. Is the trial going to bring up that if this guy was hurt by Trayvon, why didn't the paramedics treat him at the sight? The police did not take pictures of the guys injuries as is protocol for anyone taken into custody. Is there going to be reprimands on the police department for not following protocol??? Or are they just going to get away with allowing this to happen again and again? And has this been done before and no one has brought it to the attention of the media. If this would not have been brought to the attention of the American public through the media, would this guy have ever been arrested and charged? Maybe this has happened before in this degree or a lesser degree and no one knew about it...??? My guess is, that this is not the first time!
Abraham Roosevelt

Toronto, Canada

#4 Apr 18, 2012
Why is the media altering the story so much? Martin was the one who attacked first. He had a bad record. I'm not saying he deserved it, but why was the story changed so much?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Des Moines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
christians helped elect the ANTICHRIST Jun 13 US Army Vet 2
News Tama Mayor Zimmerman to resign post- Council me... Jun 13 guest 1
News Meredith Cuts 20 Jobs (Apr '10) Jun 9 Lou 8
News APNewsBreak: Grassley says VA lied about Iowa w... Jun 6 RustyS 2
News Cellphone video depicts nasty brawl unfolding a... Jun 5 MsObvious 1
@@(.R ox y Bulk!!)@@ (Oct '15) Jun 3 Desmoinesdelivery 4
Need H in a bad way Jun 2 Sick boy 1

Des Moines Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance