Four killed in two car crash

Four killed in two car crash

There are 4 comments on the KCCI-TV Des Moines story from May 24, 2012, titled Four killed in two car crash. In it, KCCI-TV Des Moines reports that:

An Iowa State Patrol report shows Jessica Jackson, 31, of Chicago, Mertis Harris, 28, of Chicago, Kenya Ervin, 35, of Chicago, and Randall Dyson, 44, of Murray were killed in the crash.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KCCI-TV Des Moines.

Kevin James

Chicago, IL

#1 May 24, 2012
Mertis is my cousin:( You are loved and will be missed.
dorene jackson alexander

Chicago, IL

#2 May 24, 2012
Jessica is my cousin. one of the sweetest and kind young lady, you ever want to met. When they say, the good die young...This is where its holds it meaning for sure. this is such a huge loss to the entire jackson family. R.I.P Jessica..God has given you your wings. and we know you will watching over us all. Gone, but will never be forgotten.
taneka

Chicago, IL

#3 May 25, 2012
Jessica was a very good friend of mines and she will be truly missed. My prayers are with all three families. An most of all there babies.
Ari

Maywood, IL

#4 Oct 24, 2012
Jessica was my god mommy and this may have been months ago but there's not a day that goes by that I don't miss her . They say she's here in spirit but physically I miss hearing her voice, her laugh and everything about her . Auntie Kenya was the best and such a classy lady she will also be dearly missed . I may have only known these people for a short while but I truly thank god for the time I had with them cause they are angels :)
To Auntie Kenya and Jessica - I miss you guys dearly and I hope your in Heaven laughing and having a good time . I love you both with all my heart

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Des Moines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GOP field fractured over same-sex marriage 4 hr Your Ex 12
Obedience: The Bondage Breaker Jun 21 Tim Shey 1
Gangs in Iowa? (Feb '11) Jun 20 Jerry mguire 36
News Central Iowa Meth Investigation Leads To Nine A... (Sep '10) Jun 19 Anon E Mouse 58
News Iowa probation blocks immigrant's historic law ... Jun 18 wild child 1
News Norwalk teacher Ryan Janssen allegedly had two-... (Sep '08) Jun 17 norwalkstudent11 13
legit pain P.I.L.L.S n m/ar.iju/an.a Jun 16 Des Moines delivery 1
More from around the web

Des Moines People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Des Moines Mortgages