Commission Recommends Yanking Realtor...

Commission Recommends Yanking Realtor's License For Misleading Couple

There are 6 comments on the WHOtv story from Jul 30, 2010, titled Commission Recommends Yanking Realtor's License For Misleading Couple. In it, WHOtv reports that:

There's a new development in the story of Jim and Penny Zielstorf. The Des Moines couple thought they were buying the perfect plot of land; instead, all they got was a garbage dump.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHOtv.

Leo

Berlin, MD

#1 Jul 30, 2010
This ruling may just be the start of his problems. Fraud charges should be filled against this Bozo.
Oratly

Toledo, IA

#2 Jul 30, 2010
Absolutely he should lose his license and never be allowed to work in real estate again! Period!
hank

East Moline, IL

#3 Jul 30, 2010
Whatever the commission was that he earned, I bet he's second guessing himself that it wasn't worth it. He doesn't deserve or get a second chance. Good riddance to him and anyone like him.
Iron Maiden

Des Moines, IA

#4 Jul 31, 2010
Hang him!
Leo

Berlin, MD

#5 Jul 31, 2010
Iron Maiden wrote:
Hang him!
My great-grandfarther was a hangman for the state of Ga. one once hung a man for stesling a hog. He felt quilty about that one but had a lot of children to feed.
WhatTheF

Fort Dodge, IA

#6 Aug 1, 2010
Didn't anyone process a title review and opinion of this property as they were purchasing it and furthermore didn't the Zielstorf's read it? Is anyone looking at this when it comes to the title lawyer?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Des Moines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gangs in Iowa? (Feb '11) Sep 13 white girl 16 47
News Meredith Cuts 20 Jobs (Apr '10) Sep 13 RP McMurphy 27
Jeff burns Sep 12 Not forgot you 1
Baker electric Sep 12 Not forgot you 1
Pleasant Hll Little League Vendor Sep 12 Soapboxmom 7
Gangs in West Liberty, Iowa. Sep 4 Unknown 1
News Ex-preschool teacher drunk at sentencing, court... Sep 4 VP Mullah Elect P... 3

Des Moines Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Des Moines Mortgages