DEATH INVESTIGATIONS: Two people found dead in Leon home

Full story: WHOtv 24
Authorities say two bodies were found inside a home in the small community of Leon, Iowa. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
leon resident

Des Moines, IA

#1 Jan 16, 2010
This is a sad situation. My heart goes out to the family and friends of these two kids. I hope they can get to the bottom of what happened. The news around town is that there was a murder suicide.
vlk

Grand River, IA

#2 Jan 17, 2010
what a terrible waste
vlk

Grand River, IA

#3 Jan 17, 2010
he shot her
Linda

Davis City, IA

#4 Jan 19, 2010
A Trust has been established at The Farmer's Bank in Leon, Iowa, for Jaydan, the 3 year old son of Ashley Singh and Brandon Broich. You may send your contribution to PO Box 520, Leon, Iowa.
miranda

Jefferson City, MO

#5 Jan 21, 2010
i am 20 and i parent and just the thought if something were to happen to me and my son be without me is bad..my heart goes out to that little boy..
alyssa

Garden Grove, IA

#6 Jan 23, 2010
I am so sorry for there loss. They are gone and we can't bring them back, but we will be with them someday. They are still with us thoe. We love them both. Sorry Connie, Scott, Adison, Nathan, Mikala, and Jaydan. We will help you guys as much as we can. love you all!!
aspen

Waconia, MN

#7 Jan 23, 2010
she didnt deserve this she was so nice. he shouldnt have shot her no matter what she said. we love her and her family so much. he was saying b4 christmas he was going to kill her so why didnt someone do something. my heart goes out to her family and friends. :(
DJK

New Braunfels, TX

#8 Jan 29, 2010
aspen wrote:
she didnt deserve this she was so nice. he shouldnt have shot her no matter what she said. we love her and her family so much. he was saying b4 christmas he was going to kill her so why didnt someone do something. my heart goes out to her family and friends.:(
hey what do you mean he was speaking of killing her? please explain. I am her cousin and really want answers. The hardest part of this is not being able to say "goodbye" or have any closure because there are no answers/
DJK

New Braunfels, TX

#9 Jan 29, 2010
he shot her, texted his mother, then shot himself.
her little sister is the one who found them.
She REALLY did not deserve this. This is so wrong!!!!!!!
How come no one said anything if they knew what he was saying!??!?!?!!?
baby

Chanhassen, MN

#11 Mar 8, 2010
aspen wrote:
she didnt deserve this she was so nice. he shouldnt have shot her no matter what she said. we love her and her family so much. he was saying b4 christmas he was going to kill her so why didnt someone do something. my heart goes out to her family and friends.:(
thats what i think someone shoulda said something or done something. I was her friend but he had never made that comment to me nor did i hear it from ashley. im so mad at him even though hes gone to.
baby

Chanhassen, MN

#12 Mar 8, 2010
DJK wrote:
he shot her, texted his mother, then shot himself.
her little sister is the one who found them.
She REALLY did not deserve this. This is so wrong!!!!!!!
How come no one said anything if they knew what he was saying!??!?!?!!?
i was her friend and i didn't know he was saying that to her, but i do know of the fights they had gotten into. NO SHE DIDN"T DESERVE THIS. no matter what she ever did or anything to him. i can't get my head to wrap around it all. the hardest thing is like you said never getting to say our goodbyes. and now little jayden.
Aunt Darlene

Bethany, MO

#13 Jun 29, 2010
I wish that every body would shut there mouth,Cause no one has a clue of that happen.If you are going to say something on here then you need to get your story straight frist.
protesting

Davis City, IA

#14 Nov 7, 2010
aspen wrote:
Well, all I have to say is people don't know all the facts and Brandon and his family are wonderful people, and she pushed him to his limits lying and cheating, and through all that his family still loves her. So I think people should not judge for they are not God. Thank you.
protesting

Davis City, IA

#15 Nov 7, 2010
baby wrote:
<quoted text>i was her friend and i didn't know he was saying that to her, but i do know of the fights they had gotten into. NO SHE DIDN"T DESERVE THIS. no matter what she ever did or anything to him. i can't get my head to wrap around it all. the hardest thing is like you said never getting to say our goodbyes. and now little jayden.
ABSOLUTLY NOT!!!!! Yes Jayden is in ALL of our Hearts, but HE DID NOT SHOT HER TEXT HIS MOM THEN SHOT HIMSELF get you facts straight or keep your comments to yourself please and thank you He texted his mother earlier that night and said nothing of what he was about to do so seriously get the facts straight. Have you ever thought that mabye he was just trying to scare her after being pushed to his limits and it accidently hit her then out of guilt took his own life this is a tradgy not a drama topic let them rest in peace and let it be
stfu

San Antonio, TX

#16 Jul 14, 2012
Aunt Darlene wrote:
I wish that every body would shut there mouth,Cause no one has a clue of that happen.If you are going to say something on here then you need to get your story straight frist.
I believe when the police see a text going out to him parents saying HIS last goodbyes and her family didn't get anything that we all pretty much have our facts straight. That's all anyone needs to be able to see what kind of person that boy really was. If someone is saying that they heard him speaking of killing her before that xmas then I'm quite sure it's true. And above all else, you need to have an open mind in this situation and not support or defend a KILLERS decision to take another persons life. You must be the killers Aunt. I am a concerned citizen making sure that child, Jayden, is in the right hands. One killer has been raised by those people. I'm sure they were not the best choice for custody. But having a closed mind is a problem and can cause issues in the future. If you need any help seeking treatment or therapy, please let me know at "imanidiot@yahoo.com " DJK and others are right. They have a right to voice opinions. If you do not like it, leave.
peace

San Antonio, TX

#17 Jul 14, 2012
protesting wrote:
<quoted text>
ABSOLUTLY NOT!!!!! Yes Jayden is in ALL of our Hearts, but HE DID NOT SHOT HER TEXT HIS MOM THEN SHOT HIMSELF get you facts straight or keep your comments to yourself please and thank you He texted his mother earlier that night and said nothing of what he was about to do so seriously get the facts straight. Have you ever thought that mabye he was just trying to scare her after being pushed to his limits and it accidently hit her then out of guilt took his own life this is a tradgy not a drama topic let them rest in peace and let it be
if the kid didnt know gun saftey he shouldnt of had one to begin with. it doesnt matter what the girl did. You DO NOT EVER! pull a gun out and point it at someone. Oh, and thats a crock of shit. Things like that dont just happen. it takes how many pounds of pressure to pull a trigger?? Lets think.
questions

San Antonio, TX

#18 Jul 14, 2012
protesting wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, all I have to say is people don't know all the facts and Brandon and his family are wonderful people, and she pushed him to his limits lying and cheating, and through all that his family still loves her. So I think people should not judge for they are not God. Thank you.
Im sure she was pushed to her limits as well after getting beat almost everyday of being with him. They were both wrong. The difference is that poor girl did not shoot that poor boy. May they both rest in peace.
Think outside the box

Leon, IA

#19 Jul 18, 2012
I believe that the txt said, "What are you up to?" didnt have anything to do with any sorts of killings or goodbyes it was way before it happened, is what reports read exactly, so dont know where you go your bit or information. Beatings didn't happen to her, so wrong again. And yes, you are entitled to your comment and so is everyone else, but parents dont make killers and it isn't something hereditary so get that out of your brain because your are talking all sorts of crazy, everyone is different. Lets say that your parents do all sorts of things when they were younger that doesn't mean that you will do them as well. All that matters is that they are both missed by plenty and putting rediculous comments on here isn't helping because the son will soon be old enough to read and understand what people are talking about and doesn't need that his life messed up with the horrible things that had happened. So all I am saying is things are set in stone when you put them up on the internet so comment all you want but just be careful what you say. Just be courteous to the family and the child.
asdfghjk

Leon, IA

#20 Aug 8, 2012
the person from seattle is an idiot youre not even from here and just running your mouth about dead people

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#21 Apr 14, 2013
Nobody gives a shit about leon, murray, mount ayr. Or hell, iowa itself is a shit hole.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Des Moines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Your 2 Cents' Worth Submit brief anonymous comm... (Jul '09) Dec 24 50312 Senior 167
12-year-old boy in West Des Moines, Iowa, disap... Dec 22 MOMIN ANSARI 1
Des Moines Hospital used for mind-control Progr... Dec 22 MOMIN ANSARI 1
Des Moines Catholic Worker: Second Arrest Attem... Dec 22 MOMIN ANSARI 1
Floppy Show (Dec '09) Dec 22 Bobbi Frahm 47
Who did Bill Cosby piss off Dec 19 Charles 4
Marty Conrad/Dylan Jones (Nov '13) Dec 8 Dr Joe Revis Phd 6
Des Moines Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Des Moines People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Des Moines News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Des Moines

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:45 pm PST

Bleacher Report 2:45PM
Kansas City Chiefs Finish 2014 Season Without Having a WR Catch a TD
NBC Sports 3:14 PM
Franchise-tag fight looming for Justin Houston
Bleacher Report 3:21 PM
Mike Zimmer, Vikings Defense Get Last Laugh in Season's Final Game
ESPN 3:30 PM
Bears' Trestman expects to return in 2015
Bleacher Report 5:05 PM
Did the Chargers Choke Away Playoff Berth in Week 17?