Trump: I know how to solve America's ...

Trump: I know how to solve America's problems

There are 1 comment on the USA Today story from Jun 30, 2013, titled Trump: I know how to solve America's problems. In it, USA Today reports that:

Donald Trump believes he'd be better suited to tackle some of America's problems than President Barack Obama.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

Pinochio Trump

Moorestown, NJ

#1 Jun 30, 2013
Donald Trump and ruppert Murdoch are even bigger AIPAC stooges than OBAMA ...........Who will take back the Congress , Pentagon , Fusion Centers and USDOJ from the zio-imperialist fifth column and WINEP wolfpacks with fl tags 668 PCK ,LXE 904 , GOAMG , IAC 522 , 617 TIH , BAL Y35 , J36 4LI.... see BY WAY OF DECEPTION ..........IBM AND THE HOLOCAUST ...........Goldstone Report and FIVE BROKEN CAMERAS .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Des Moines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Caban Construction & Services (Feb '14) 7 hr samancha 8
Gangs in Iowa? (Feb '11) Sep 22 Redrum 42
News Steel matter is a test case for the IPIB. Sep 19 Gina 1
Hillary is wonderful Sep 19 Well Well 11
News Central Iowa Meth Investigation Leads To Nine A... (Sep '10) Sep 19 NurseG 60
vote trump, please Sep 18 Jimmbi 1
News Ap Fact Check: Trump says Clinton lacks policie... Sep 17 YouDidntBuildThat 6

Des Moines Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Des Moines Mortgages