Fact Check: Obama off on thrifty spen...

Fact Check: Obama off on thrifty spending claim

There are 3 comments on the Houston Chronicle story from May 25, 2012, titled Fact Check: Obama off on thrifty spending claim. In it, Houston Chronicle reports that:

President Barack Obama speaks at a campaign grassroots event at the Iowa state fairgrounds, in Des Moines, Iowa, Thursday, May 24, 2012.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Houston Chronicle.

CHECK SIX

North Port, FL

#1 May 25, 2012
He Got THREE PINOCCHIO'S from the Washington Post.Fact Check!....a LYING WEASEL SKUNK....What will he not do???? As a President,he disgraces the office by being out there.and acting like the worst of the worst POLITICAL WHORE.....What happened to his lofty BS ???....One more WEASEL POLITICIAN!...YUCK!,,Where is the CHANGE??

Facts show he is the BIGGEST SPENDER EVER!!!

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#2 May 26, 2012
the media would've been ALL OVER romney with "fact checks" had he lied like that...
how stupid must you be to support this sack of sht?

it's not about what's good for you, it's not about what's good for us, it's not about what's good for america...it's ALL about what's good for him.
always was, always will be.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#3 May 26, 2012
Give obama a break, it's a campaign speech. I just hope he promises to give us open transparent government and reduce the national debt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Des Moines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Des Moines Father Says Son's Prison Sentence is... Sun Yankee Mic 4
News Iowa governor signs nation's strictest abortion... May 5 cpeter1313 1
News ABUSE REGISTRY: An Iowa Supreme Court ruling co... (Jul '10) May 3 Joseph DeDominicis 35
Adulterer Bill W. Davis of Urbandale (Mar '17) Apr 30 Stink Purple 9
Inspiration Apr 27 Big City Al 2
Is Alyx Sacks the next journalist to be fired f... Apr '18 test 4
iowa sucks (Jan '08) Mar '18 Whitey 430

Des Moines Jobs

Personal Finance

Des Moines Mortgages