Can we take anoter 4 yrs. of Obama?

Posted in the Des Moines Forum

matt in terre haute

Terre Haute, IN

#1 Oct 13, 2012
Ask yourself 1 BIG question. Are you better off then you where 4 years ago? I'm NOT that's why I'm voting for ROMNEY this time. I want my kids and grandkids to have a future. Don't you?
So Right

Williamson, WV

#2 Oct 20, 2012
matt in terre haute wrote:
Ask yourself 1 BIG question. Are you better off then you where 4 years ago? I'm NOT that's why I'm voting for ROMNEY this time. I want my kids and grandkids to have a future. Don't you?
You are so right, The # 1 Security threat to our country is Poor ECONOMY; foreign countries see us as vurenable,to many children going to bed hungry, and college graduates cannot find jobs,etc. to many wrongs to try and list.. we simply CANNOT afford four more years of the SOS. For the sake of my country and our young people, I will Vote Romney-Ryan.
brad

Des Moines, IA

#3 Oct 23, 2012
Obama we go forward
Mit the dumb ass Romney we go back to bush
Roudy

Yuba City, CA

#4 Nov 3, 2012
KI just hope nothing serious happens if Oboma is reelected. It looks like from the way he handles the attack in Lybia that he gets confused easy and has a lot of trouble dealing with decision making in crises. He makes great speeches.
Just read this mess.I am not sleeping very good knowing he is calling the shots when things start going south.He is scarey.

http://newmediajournal.us/indx.php/item/7353

This judge says it all.

&fe ature=youtu.be
well

Nancy, KY

#6 Nov 5, 2012
Get the n!gg£r out of the white house

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#9 Nov 6, 2012
Four more years of economic recovery?...no new wars?....positive job growth?....increased home construction?...decreasing foreclosures?....prospering stock market and banking sector?....record-setting auto sales?....consumer confidence?....increased retail sales?
DSM Local

Ankeny, IA

#10 Nov 9, 2012
No we can't

-Stop, expansion of the liberal agenda
-Save our military, save our global clout
-The fiscal cliff of tax hikes and spending cuts scheduled to hit in January will hit and the leftists hold all the cards, or do they? Since boehner buckled yes, yes they do........ make this the last compromise
-GOP is in dissaray not really conservative outside of a few economical issues, so become more conservative, try Ron Paul types over Romney types
-Make inroads into california and ohio, work on it outside of say just election years
-supposed war on women, say or you really equal if you care vote for something outside of a pill, those who don't are lost forever to lesbianism but they won't reproduce
-Minorities, get our message ACROSS, they are brainwashed from birth, this may take many election cycles, should work better with immigrants though

-Above all cast out the Senoir Rhinos and Communicate to the masses

Location hidden

#11 Nov 9, 2012
..They should divorce the tea party and move back to the center...govern for everyone, not just wealthy and lose Lobbyist, Grover Norquist....
DSM Local

Ankeny, IA

#12 Nov 10, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
..They should divorce the tea party and move back to the center...govern for everyone, not just wealthy and lose Lobbyist, Grover Norquist....
maybe the party should stop putting "electables" on the ballot, btw ron paul should have been the candidate he won the RNC... you can't fight the liberty wing and expect us to vote... 3 million less republicans didn't vote for a reason

Location hidden

#13 Nov 10, 2012
...Because many Republican americans felt that Romney did'nt represent everyone...just the wealthy and the white.......

“Haven't been free since 1776”

Since: Nov 12

International Falls, MN

#14 Nov 10, 2012
we'll have to

RON PAUL 2016

Location hidden

#15 Nov 10, 2012
1776 Defender wrote:
we'll have to
RON PAUL 2016
Sorry, i like Ron Paul, but he will be waaay too old, by then....

“Haven't been free since 1776”

Since: Nov 12

International Falls, MN

#16 Nov 11, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, i like Ron Paul, but he will be waaay too old, by then....
Don't worry Rand Paul will carry on

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Des Moines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who did Bill Cosby piss off Dec 19 Charles 4
Your 2 Cents' Worth Submit brief anonymous comm... (Jul '09) Dec 12 stand-up guy in Ames 166
Marty Conrad/Dylan Jones (Nov '13) Dec 8 Dr Joe Revis Phd 6
drugs and stuff Dec 8 Dr Joe Revis Phd 2
Meredith Nov 27 Charles 1
Angie Vanwyngarden (Feb '14) Nov 26 me too 14
Pleasant Hill Police Arrest Three Students afte... Nov 26 action 2
Des Moines Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Des Moines People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Des Moines News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Des Moines