Breaking: Did Santorum Actually Win Iowa?

Jan 5, 2012 Full story: www.kcci.com 142

Did a typo steal the caucus from Santorum? KCCI in Des Moines, Iowa, reports that a misrecorded vote tally gave 20 votes to Romney. Their source is Edward True, a vote-counter in Moulton, Iowa, who kept his own records of the count.

True said at his 53-person caucus at the Garrett Memorial Library, Romney received two votes. According to the Iowa Republican Party's website, True's precinct cast 22 votes for Romney.
This would give Santorum a win by 4 votes, but small discrepancies in other voting precincts may keep Romney ahead.

Weigh in: when the race is this close, does it matters who wins?

Full Story
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Since: Jan 09

Manchester

#161 Jan 22, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been hanging in the closet a long time, TemPUSSY.
But we all can't help but notice that I crammed everything you have said over the last day up your colon along with the discarded French letters your pencil-pickled boyfriend had already left.
To review: Hussein was using poison gas all through the 80s, Reagan made Hussein an ally in the early 80's, Reagan was well-away of Hussein using poison gas but still supply Hussein with intelligence (including intelligence Hussein used to use mustard gas on Iranian troops) and parts, and Reagan helped Hussein develop its WMDS, and no matter how much and how hard you stamp your feet: Ronald Regan was still president when Hussein on March 16, 1988, Iraqi forces launched a poison gas attack on the Iraqi Kurdish village of Halabja, killing over 5000, and not only did he not object, stood by as the Bechtel corporation won the contract to build a huge petrochemical plant that would increase the the Hussein regime capacity to generate more chemical weapons.
Reagan was busy invading Honduras that day.
So tuck your tail between your legs and STFU, Tempussy...
Wow. You really are a leftwing fanatic radical Ms. Barefoot. Far left, and radical to the point of being fairly sociopathic about it.
They say if you repeat a lie often enough, you start believing it yourself. I am guessing that's part of your problem as well. I am trying to imagine what could be more pathetic than someone simply wallowing in their own inviolate hyperpartisan beliefs, even as the economy is TANKING around them. How dumb is that? VERY dumb.

You see, we all know what's struck a cord here... that you are being outed on attacking the man responsible for the 8 greatest years of prosperity this world has ever seen... Ron Reagan. And who compares as the standard-bearer for the left? No one. Reagan took over from Jimmy Friggin Carter, who left this country with hyperinflation and double-digit unemployment, with pension funds and IRA's IN THE TANK. Enter Reagan, Art Laffer, and supply-side economics, and THE EIGHT GREATEST YEARS OF PROSPERITY THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN.
My IRA is thanking Ron Reagan to this day... THANK GOD I WAS SMART ENOUGH TO BAIL ON STOCKS WHEN OUR CURRENT COMMUNIST REDISTRIBUTIONIST STARTED TANKING THIS ECONOMY.
Cry about that if you like, but the truth is, even though I lost plenty in the 4 months it took me to bail out in total from my investments and real estate losses, I reset myself into some safe havens, and I am SITTING RATHER PRETTY RIGHT NOW, JUST HOLDING OUT UNTIL A REPUBLICAN WILL REPLACE THE MAN WHO IS EVEN WORSE THAN JIMMY FRIGGIN CARTER.

Here, the man you worship:
http://www.pigazette.com/Pigraphics/DONKEY.jp...

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#162 Jan 22, 2012
The Last Templar wrote:
Nothing much to say to you, Ringo.
Isn't Ringo the lucky one?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Des Moines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pleasant Hill Police Arrest Three Students afte... 1 hr dawgbear 1
Who did Bill Cosby piss off Sat Jay 1
NO CANADA OIL to TX-OK! Nov 19 NO CANADA OIL TO ... 1
Angie Vanwyngarden (Feb '14) Nov 14 What is this 13
Your 2 Cents' Worth Submit brief anonymous comm... (Jul '09) Nov 10 Granny 50322 161
Red light cameras could also catch speeders Nov 10 Frazen 1
drugs and stuff Nov 8 jdubs31 1
Des Moines Dating
Find my Match

Des Moines People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Des Moines News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Des Moines

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:51 pm PST