Central Iowa Meth Investigation Leads To Nine Arrests

Full story: WHOtv 57
A drug sweep in central Iowa has resulted in several arrests in the Marshall County area. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Dance

Baxter, IA

#1 Sep 2, 2010
Was any of the law officers on meth while they were making the bust?
Dance

Baxter, IA

#2 Sep 2, 2010
Those arrested in this investigation and Charged with Conspiracy to Distribute Methamphetamine are identified as: Soraya Armas, 41, Juan Armas-Sanchez, 32, Alfredo Flores-Silva, 26, Megan Kathleen Woodard, 23, Seopoldo Antonis "Tony" Armas, 35, and Juan Reyes, 18, all of Marshalltown; Donald Paul Boucher, 52, of Liscomb; Debra Armstrong, 52, of Steamboat Rock.
7 mexicans and 3 hill billys theres a real shocker. Thanks to the packing house in Marshalltown for bringing them all to the area. Job well done.
halsey

West Des Moines, IA

#3 Sep 2, 2010
Well said, Dance !! One of these days Obama might see the light, and relise that Arizona was "TRYING" to do the right thing..
annoymis

Marshalltown, IA

#4 Sep 2, 2010
forgettt yuu dance from baxter, ia yur prolly a redneck yurself!!!! go back to the farm
Bill

Des Moines, IA

#5 Sep 2, 2010
Dance wrote:
Those arrested in this investigation and Charged with Conspiracy to Distribute Methamphetamine are identified as: Soraya Armas, 41, Juan Armas-Sanchez, 32, Alfredo Flores-Silva, 26, Megan Kathleen Woodard, 23, Seopoldo Antonis "Tony" Armas, 35, and Juan Reyes, 18, all of Marshalltown; Donald Paul Boucher, 52, of Liscomb; Debra Armstrong, 52, of Steamboat Rock.
7 mexicans and 3 hill billys theres a real shocker. Thanks to the packing house in Marshalltown for bringing them all to the area. Job well done.
"Valueing Diversity"
halsey

West Des Moines, IA

#6 Sep 2, 2010
annoymis wrote:
forgettt yuu dance from baxter, ia yur prolly a redneck yurself!!!! go back to the farm
Funny how you are cruel to him,, but NOT the poeple making and doing drugs.... hmmmmmmm.. I guess sometimes the truth hurts,,, doesnt it ???
dottieforever

Marshalltown, IA

#7 Sep 2, 2010
this story is very sad and as it unfolds will have a big shock value to it -- more to come I am sure !
Tom

Des Moines, IA

#8 Sep 2, 2010
This cant be true!

My teacher told me that undocumented immigrants are law abiding people who just want a better life!

Statue of liberty! STATU

ERACISM!!!!

Since: Aug 10

West Des Moines, IA

#9 Sep 2, 2010
annoymis wrote:
Must be an illegal...Marshalltown has become a sesspool. I know. I have family there. The schools are being abandoned by citizens who care about their children.
truazul

Dagsboro, DE

#10 Sep 2, 2010
It took more than 50 law enforcement officers to capture 9 tweekers??
Bill

Des Moines, IA

#11 Sep 2, 2010
Notice they rewrote the article taking out all the beaner names?

'Diversity' has turned marshalltown into mexico
Bill

Des Moines, IA

#12 Sep 2, 2010
looks like they censored out b e a n e r
halsey

West Des Moines, IA

#14 Sep 2, 2010
hahahhahhahaha....
bocefus

San Francisco, CA

#15 Sep 2, 2010
No officer can be was on meth. They can only be were on meth.
rachel

Badger, IA

#16 Sep 2, 2010
as a tax payer i want to have a say in how my tax $ is spent on the people arrested, rather than my tax $ pay for their food & shelter i say just give them a silver bullet because even after they serve their jail time they'll do it again causing police waste $ arresting them & putting therm back in jail so i can feed & shelter them again,& again,etc.
DNM

Des Moines, IA

#17 Sep 2, 2010
NWSideLady wrote:
<quoted text>
Must be an illegal...Marshalltown has become a sesspool. I know. I have family there. The schools are being abandoned by citizens who care about their children.
<Well guess what their not illegals>
DNM

Des Moines, IA

#18 Sep 2, 2010
Bill wrote:
looks like they censored out b e a n e r
well looks like they also censored out w h i t e .....
WTF

Mattoon, IL

#19 Sep 2, 2010
To the person who said aomething about The MEXICANS and the meatpacking plant!!!! If u must know none of them even worked at swifts!!!! And the are FROM HERE!!! BORN HERE!!!!! SO take that!!!I hate people who have no idea what they are talking about!!!

Since: Aug 10

West Des Moines, IA

#20 Sep 3, 2010
So these ones were legal...big deal. There are PLENTY of illegals in Marshalltown. What are the odds that all 7 would be legal? Not good.
illegal mexican

Dubuque, IA

#21 Sep 3, 2010
rachel wrote:
as a tax payer i want to have a say in how my tax $ is spent on the people arrested, rather than my tax $ pay for their food & shelter i say just give them a silver bullet because even after they serve their jail time they'll do it again causing police waste $ arresting them & putting therm back in jail so i can feed & shelter them again,& again,etc.
yes i agre they shoud start wiht your son hes in it too

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Des Moines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who did Bill Cosby piss off 46 min Charles 4
Your 2 Cents' Worth Submit brief anonymous comm... (Jul '09) Dec 12 stand-up guy in Ames 166
Marty Conrad/Dylan Jones (Nov '13) Dec 8 Dr Joe Revis Phd 6
drugs and stuff Dec 8 Dr Joe Revis Phd 2
Meredith Nov 27 Charles 1
Angie Vanwyngarden (Feb '14) Nov 26 me too 14
Pleasant Hill Police Arrest Three Students afte... Nov 26 action 2
Des Moines Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Des Moines People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Des Moines News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Des Moines

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:45 am PST

NBC Sports 7:45AM
Steelers want crowd to be loud on Sunday
NBC Sports 1:27 PM
Chiefs' draft picks starting to produce late - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:41 PM
Norv Turner: It's pretty incredible to me what Teddy Bridgewater has done this season
Bleacher Report 4:17 PM
Previewing Vikings vs. Dolphins
Bleacher Report 4:32 AM
Chiefs' Week 16 Preview vs. Steelers