Bill sets up illegal immigrant hiring reporting

Feb 6, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KEYC Television, Mankato, MN

DES MOINES, Iowa - Anyone could file a complaint with the Iowa attorney general's office alleging a business is employing an illegal immigrant under a measure being discussed in the House.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5

Since: Nov 09

Newnan, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2012

Interesting...Quote"But opponents told lawmakers it's the federal government's job to enforce immigration law, and the legislation could result in racial profiling.

Hasn't the left wing pro ILLEGAL group been demanding we go after the employers. So here we have a bill that does just that and those who say they want it are actually against it. Typical pro criminal scumbags

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2012

Judged:

what a great idea. as for racial profiling its just a cry baby excuse from the dirty low lives who take up for illegal aliens.

there is no reason for an honest official to listen to supporters of illegal aliens. turning their backs and walking away should be the only thing these traitors get when trying to push help or anything for illegal aliens .

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2012

while doing a search to see what happens in germany for the same thing,i could find nothing about germany it is flooded with the al thing.

i think that german manager fully know the laws and knew he was in the wrong for not having what he was supposed to,it is a federal law. i don't see professional business men coming to a coutry without knowing its laws.
HAHAHA

Stamford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2012

Judged:

TIE THEIR TUBES and DEPORT THE SOB's!!
Viking

San Ramon, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2012

When "Saint TAN" scorched the human populations of earth. It was a colored curse. Once mixed, IT became a BROWN Curse. Cast among the races.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Des Moines Discussions

Search the Des Moines Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
iowa sucks (Jan '08) Apr 16 Tej 381
Jessica Pratt Screws Ruff Ryders (Mar '13) Apr 14 Hamloaf 7
Central Iowa Meth Investigation Leads To Nine A... (Sep '10) Apr 13 Redneck 57
The Immigration Reform Needed by Refugees Apr 12 Cricket 23 2
Mitt Romney's Top contributors (Jan '12) Apr 8 Stan Krol TOP SEO for GOP 10
Review: Gravett Ryan R Atty Apr 5 Julie Wilson 2
Ticket's in the mail: Red-light cameras questioned (Mar '09) Apr 4 HydroG 57
•••
•••