Bill sets up illegal immigrant hiring...

Bill sets up illegal immigrant hiring reporting

There are 5 comments on the KEYC Television, Mankato, MN story from Feb 6, 2012, titled Bill sets up illegal immigrant hiring reporting. In it, KEYC Television, Mankato, MN reports that:

DES MOINES, Iowa - Anyone could file a complaint with the Iowa attorney general's office alleging a business is employing an illegal immigrant under a measure being discussed in the House.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KEYC Television, Mankato, MN.

Since: Nov 09

Newnan, GA

#1 Feb 6, 2012
Interesting...Quote"But opponents told lawmakers it's the federal government's job to enforce immigration law, and the legislation could result in racial profiling.

Hasn't the left wing pro ILLEGAL group been demanding we go after the employers. So here we have a bill that does just that and those who say they want it are actually against it. Typical pro criminal scumbags

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2 Feb 6, 2012
what a great idea. as for racial profiling its just a cry baby excuse from the dirty low lives who take up for illegal aliens.

there is no reason for an honest official to listen to supporters of illegal aliens. turning their backs and walking away should be the only thing these traitors get when trying to push help or anything for illegal aliens .

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3 Feb 6, 2012
while doing a search to see what happens in germany for the same thing,i could find nothing about germany it is flooded with the al thing.

i think that german manager fully know the laws and knew he was in the wrong for not having what he was supposed to,it is a federal law. i don't see professional business men coming to a coutry without knowing its laws.
HAHAHA

Stamford, CT

#4 Feb 7, 2012
TIE THEIR TUBES and DEPORT THE SOB's!!
Viking

United States

#5 Feb 7, 2012
When "Saint TAN" scorched the human populations of earth. It was a colored curse. Once mixed, IT became a BROWN Curse. Cast among the races.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Des Moines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Baker Electric Jeff Burns 23 hr Just a Brick Laye... 3
CBS: Leftist Establishment Propaganda Nov 28 Liars and sell outs 5
kcci Nov 15 Local 3
Elias Johnson (May '15) Nov 15 Local 8
Alyx Sacks (May '15) Nov 15 Local 10
Des Moines Mugshots Nov 9 Howard 2
10$/ hr all shifts all taco bells Nov 6 Mare sadder 1

Des Moines Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance