MEDICAL BREAKTHROUGH: A device a lot like your mp3 player is helping autistic kids overcome chall...

Full story: WHOtv

It looks like a regular mp3 player, but the device is helping kids with ADHD and autism conquer challenges they never thought were possible.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
stillawake

Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2009

Judged:

"Challanges".
BigTex

Herndon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2009

Interesting! I bet the people who did the field research to make this product viable are geniuses!

Since: Jul 08

Outskirts of WebbieVille :D

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2009

Would have been nice to have know which music methodology they are imploring here. I assume it is the bio-waves technique that has been around for a long time, but I will have to research the product to be sure.

Since: Jul 08

Outskirts of WebbieVille :D

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2009

The device site does not state what system they are using, but it sounds a lot like biowave music therapy. Here is a google of it. Many of these songs can be downloaded to a MP3 player and used, possibly much cheaper (or even a free sample maybe), with the same results. Look around a bit before you buy this "new technology". I am sure there is more techniques than biowave, but this is the one I am most familiar with.

http://www.google.com/search...
Mohammed

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Des Moines Discussions

Search the Des Moines Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know JEFFREY RICH Scam around the DES MO... (Apr '09) Thu No more scams 11
Why is Iowa so liberal? (Nov '12) Jul 9 William 21
Man charged in fatal home invasion Jul 5 Go Blue Forever 1
Your 2 Cents' Worth Submit brief anonymous comm... (Jul '09) Jul 5 Go Blue Forever 139
Restaurant Delivery in Des Moines/Metro Jun 28 Anonymous 1
all I ask for is help Jun 27 all I ask for is help 1
Review: Patterson Electric Company Llc. Jun 20 Dianne Johnson 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Des Moines Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••