Teen Father Arrested For Felony Child...

Teen Father Arrested For Felony Child Neglect

There are 195 comments on the WHOtv story from Mar 26, 2010, titled Teen Father Arrested For Felony Child Neglect. In it, WHOtv reports that:

An 18-year-old Des Moines father has been arrested on a felony charge of child endangerment.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHOtv.

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
dita

Des Moines, IA

#1 Mar 26, 2010
What hell is wrong with this monster he need to be in jail for long time!!!!!!!!!!
Amy

Des Moines, IA

#2 Mar 26, 2010
Sick, sick individuals-such a tiny, helpless baby-how could anyone ever do such a thing? Hopefully these "kids" never have anymore children-for everyone's sake!
Mandi

Madrid, IA

#3 Mar 26, 2010
Has DHS learned their lesson? or will this baby be returned to these idiots in the same fashion as the neiderbach baby.

Enjoy prison Mr. Davis. The inmates have some class. They don't enjoy the baby beating type there. Yours is coming :)
zach

Cedar Falls, IA

#5 Mar 26, 2010
This "kid" deserves to be put away for a long time!! SOME PEOPLE AREN'T LUCKY ENOUGH TO HAVE A CHILD OR A HEALTHY ONE....make an example of this SICK, SELFISH "DAD"!!!
lew

Des Moines, IA

#6 Mar 26, 2010
if a sixteen year old isn't allowed to drive without a permit then why are they allowed to have a child and care for that child - too young to know what responsibility is!!
KDJ

Oskaloosa, IA

#7 Mar 26, 2010
Praying for this little baby! So glad this child will be away from these monster parents! Who could do that? Mr Davis it's sad that you could stoop to this level! Do you feel like a man now hurting a little baby? Yours is coming...... You reap what you sow:)
Megan

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Mar 26, 2010
Praying this child recovers soon and doesn't suffer life long effects from this. As for the father I hope he never makes it out of county for the trial, my only hope is a lifer hears what he did and sends him to meet his maker.
V-Train

Des Moines, IA

#9 Mar 26, 2010
Megan, I couldnt agree more ....
missy

Jamaica, IA

#10 Mar 26, 2010
I know this kid, and he has always been a trouble maker but his parents sugar coat everything, and seem to always get him out of everything he does. he deserves everything he gets! how can anyone do that to a helpless baby, he is a sick person who needs to be treated just like he treated his baby. the bad thing is the babys mom will probably stand by him. in that case she needs charged right along with him. kids are brought into this world to love and cherrish not abuse and treat like an old rug. Paul I hope u rot in hell
ajwhite

United States

#11 Mar 26, 2010
HOLY CRAP! This is absolutely horrid. I am bawling right now reading this horrific story. This boy should never be in sight of another child again and locked up for the rest of his life. What kind of a person would do that to a baby, or anything for that matter? This is your flesh and blood guy and this is how you treat it? I hope you rot in hell and this incident haunts you for the rest of your life. I hope and pray that this child is going to be ok. It breaks my heart that there are parents out there like this and I pray he finds a family that will take good, loving, care of him.
Nikky T

Waterloo, IA

#12 Mar 26, 2010
I personally know Paul. In the 7 years ive known him, i would have never thought this would've happened. The kid is not a monster, im not saying innocent or wht he did was right. It was compeltely uncalled for and he should own up to his actions. But you all assume Theyre monster parents. She Wasnt at fault.
linda

Des Moines, IA

#13 Mar 26, 2010
he has had a temper ever since I've known the family HE DESERVES NO KIDS.......................
Megan

Minneapolis, MN

#14 Mar 26, 2010
Nikky T wrote:
I personally know Paul. In the 7 years ive known him, i would have never thought this would've happened. The kid is not a monster, im not saying innocent or wht he did was right. It was compeltely uncalled for and he should own up to his actions. But you all assume Theyre monster parents. She Wasnt at fault.
They are both scum and how dare you defend this!!! You are just as low as they are. Any mother who would leave her child alone with a man like this is an idiot and deserves to be charged the same. You can't tell me she didn't know he was capable of this. I don't care if you know them, you are probably a low life as well. This is why the 16 year old girl should have been on birth control so she couldn't reproduce with such a scum bag. I can tell you this if I came home and found my baby had been beat by his father I would be in jail right now charged with murder. You are pathetic for defending them and they both deserve to rot in hell.
Jeff

San Francisco, CA

#15 Mar 26, 2010
I would love to get my hands on the mother effer!
Melissa

Augusta, ME

#16 Mar 26, 2010
I agree with Megan. As a mom of 2 young children, it makes me sick to think that anyone could do this to a child. Praying for the little one for a full recovery and placement with a family who will love and take good care of him.
Zachv365

Chillicothe, IL

#17 Mar 26, 2010
I went to school with this mofo. I hope somebody in jail fractures his skull.
mad mike

West Des Moines, IA

#18 Mar 26, 2010
i went to school with this loser. I hope he gets his ass raped in jail thats some sick shit that he did! im still in shock
Miranda

Virginia Beach, VA

#19 Mar 26, 2010
I went to school with this guy, im in complete shock that he could do this. I hope that he gets what hes got coming for him. There is no reason for you to take out a fight that your having with your wife on an innocent child. I hope you never see the light of day again.
ajwhite

United States

#20 Mar 26, 2010
You took the words right out of my mouth Megan! She is just as bad...she left the house knowing what he was capable of and that is her fault.I am sure this is not the first time he has physically abused. I'm sure he had laid hands on her at some point. This kid is sick and in no way should be defended. Who would seriously throw a baby? Only those that are effed up in the head and this kid deserves everything that is coming to him. If his wife defends him she should walk right along with him to prison, and if the jury decides to give either of these kids this child back, may they rot right along with them in guilt. Why would God give this horrible couple a wonderful child to destroy?
Tami

Des Moines, IA

#21 Mar 26, 2010
This is why "babies" should not have babies. You are not mature enough at this age to handle this kind of responsibility. But what do we do? We hand over condoms, and other forms of birth control and encourage kids to go ahead and do "it", knowing they are not fail proof! What ever happened to teaching abstainence? Of course, these two kids were married, but not mature enough to even handle a marriage relationship.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Des Moines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CBS to terminate the affiliation agreement with... Apr 23 Local 2
Review: Starch Pet Hospital - Michael Henning DVM (Dec '09) Apr 21 sidneym 12
DirecTV and Dish Network blackout could doom KC... Apr 19 Local 6
KCCI under Hearst Television is losing viewers ... Apr 19 Local 16
News FUNDRAISING SCAM: Family of Child With Cancer C... (Aug '10) Apr 14 YouKnowRonCallMe 23
Adulterer Bill W. Davis of Urbandale Apr 6 Your new nightmare 2
Fun Snapchat Mar 25 Drt92 2

Des Moines Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Des Moines Mortgages