Romney the family man in focus once a...

Romney the family man in focus once again

There are 86 comments on the CBS News story from Jul 4, 2012, titled Romney the family man in focus once again. In it, CBS News reports that:

Republican presidential candidate, former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney, speaks as his wife Ann Romney and their sons Josh, Matt, Craig and Tagg look on at the Hotel Fort Des Moines on the night of the Iowa Caucuses January 3, 2012 in Des Moines, Iowa.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Gosch Foundation

Gwinn, MI

#92 Jul 10, 2012
Romney a Koch sucker! Conservatives love young boys, Sandusky Part of Illuminati Pedophile Network - henrymakow.com
Nov 13, 2011 ... That's what members of NAMBLA (North American Man Boy Love Association)
would call a "chicken ranch". The victim in the 2002 anal rape in ...

http://www.henrymakow.com/penn_state_scandal_ ...- 27k
Billy Ringo

New York, NY

#93 Jul 10, 2012
Seth Adams wrote:
Obama to be in Iowa today.
Thousands of young single people with little life experience who lust for his constant Bullying and Hate Speak are certain to be impressed. Not so much the million plus parents and grandparents who will judge him on his increasingly scary far left agenda driven actions.
After all, Iowa isn't California. Obligations to consider their childrens best interests when voting are not taken lightly in Iowa.
Well, you got that right. Iowa has 6 EV's, CA has 55.

As it is right now, Willard only has a 1 point lead in Iowa, a state where he should have a huge lead.

Willard has zero chance of winning CA, but Obama has a great chance to win Iowa.

LOL .......... poor baggers.
Seth Adams

AOL

#94 Jul 10, 2012
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
As it is right now, Willard only has a 1 point lead in Iowa, a state where he should have a huge lead.
Willard has zero chance of winning CA, but Obama has a great chance to win Iowa.
It takes a great deal of character and integrity to overcome the decayed Calif. State of Mind. I believe Parents around the Nation will think their kids worth getting out the vote to Stop The Obama in November.
Billy Ringo

New York, NY

#95 Jul 10, 2012
Seth Adams wrote:
<quoted text>
It takes a great deal of character and integrity to overcome the decayed Calif. State of Mind. I believe Parents around the Nation will think their kids worth getting out the vote to Stop The Obama in November.
The young people will vote - absolutley. Thing is, 65% of them are for Obama.

As Ed Rollins says so eloquently about the Goofy Old Party - "It is a bunch of old white guys. Unfortunately, a lot of them are fat like me," he said. "We need to basically broaden the base. We need to have more women. We need to have more Latinos. We need to have more African Americans"
Seth Adams

AOL

#96 Jul 10, 2012
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
The young people will vote - absolutley. Thing is, 65% of them are for Obama.
As Ed Rollins says so eloquently about the Goofy Old Party - "It is a bunch of old white guys. Unfortunately, a lot of them are fat like me," he said. "We need to basically broaden the base. We need to have more women. We need to have more Latinos. We need to have more African Americans"
You presume that young people in Iowa embrace the same civic death wish that one would expect of terminally "hyphenated' Blue Staters. I think you dramtically underestimate the quality of the young people in the MidWest. Young people in the MidWest are quality, family oriented, and grateful for the blessings of being American. Most will Vote Romney rather than settle for more destructive divisiveness from Obama.

“have seen the years,”

Since: Mar 10

and the slow parade of fears"

#97 Jul 10, 2012
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't pity them. They just don't deserve it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Des Moines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gangs in Iowa? (Feb '11) Sep 13 white girl 16 47
News Meredith Cuts 20 Jobs (Apr '10) Sep 13 RP McMurphy 27
Jeff burns Sep 12 Not forgot you 1
Baker electric Sep 12 Not forgot you 1
Pleasant Hll Little League Vendor Sep 12 Soapboxmom 7
Gangs in West Liberty, Iowa. Sep 4 Unknown 1
News Ex-preschool teacher drunk at sentencing, court... Sep 4 VP Mullah Elect P... 3

Des Moines Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Des Moines Mortgages