Comments
1 - 19 of 19 Comments Last updated Jan 19, 2010
Tucker

Troy, MO

#1 Nov 4, 2009
My name is Larry Tucker, and I am thinking about running for school board. I taught at South Iron in the 60's for 2 years, and then in St. Louis for a half year. I then became a federal investigator and retired from that position at which time I moved back to Des Arc to my family home.

Your input would be appreciated.

Larry Tucker
OLD GOAT

Saint Peters, MO

#2 Nov 4, 2009
Tucker wrote:
My name is Larry Tucker, and I am thinking about running for school board. I taught at South Iron in the 60's for 2 years, and then in St. Louis for a half year. I then became a federal investigator and retired from that position at which time I moved back to Des Arc to my family home.
Your input would be appreciated.
Larry Tucker
Hello Larry, I think it would be a wonderful addition to our local leadership for someone such as yourself to become involved in our children's future.
Tucker

Troy, MO

#3 Nov 4, 2009
I graduated from Des Arc Highschool, received my bachelors degree in education at Semo, and did graduate work at Arkansas State.

I am very interested in the future of our communities and children
Curious

Viburnum, MO

#4 Nov 4, 2009
Tucker wrote:
I graduated from Des Arc Highschool, received my bachelors degree in education at Semo, and did graduate work at Arkansas State.
I am very interested in the future of our communities and children
I would like to here a little more about yourself. We do need someone else in to take the place of a few others. But we need someone who is going to look out for our children and not their buddies. It has been proven this past week that apparently our kids go to school and they are suppose to take whatever a teacher dishes out and nothing is done.
Tucker

Troy, MO

#5 Nov 4, 2009
I have no buddies on the school board or on the faculty..My wife is a bus driver but there or very little issues that involve the drivers, I would also be asked to obstain from any issues that involved her directly.
hang on

Leawood, KS

#6 Nov 5, 2009
who is your wife???????
Tucker

Troy, MO

#7 Nov 5, 2009
Sue Tucker
OLD GOAT

United States

#8 Nov 5, 2009
hang on wrote:
who is your wife???????
Mrs. Larry Tucker.
elda-elj

Troy, MO

#9 Nov 5, 2009
I say , Go for it Larry,we stand behind you 100%,you will be the best thing that could happen to South Iron!!!!!! Yeah!
Voters

Viburnum, MO

#10 Dec 18, 2009
Does anyone know what the Board did about the $70,000 Legal fee for the ACLU Lawsuit?
Land Owner

Whitney, TX

#11 Dec 22, 2009
Decmember Board Minutes are posted on South Iron School web page very interesting!!!!!!!!!!
jim loyd

Farmington, MO

#12 Dec 26, 2009
Tucker wrote:
I have no buddies on the school board or on the faculty..My wife is a bus driver but there or very little issues that involve the drivers, I would also be asked to obstain fr om any issues that involved her directly.
how old are you? you have childern in school?
jim loyd

Farmington, MO

#13 Dec 26, 2009
how old are you. you have childeren in school?
kaykay

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#14 Dec 27, 2009
jim loyd wrote:
Perhaps this same question could be asked about some of our current South Iron School Board Members?
kaykay

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#15 Dec 27, 2009
WE need an honest, reputable, GOOD representative to run and win the school board election. We need someone with the ability to see beyond the immediate and look to building for the future. Spend wisely before our district must be absorbed into other districts and we LOSE our school!
Mr. Tucker is a very smart savvy man who knows about the world and how things are supposed to work. His voice would be strong in maintaining the school and bringing back the integrity and
good will the board and the citizens have shared for years. Curently, we do not have faith in the decisions the board makes. We do not believe that this SI school board is acting in the best interests of our school, our children, or our taxpayers. The relationship between the board and the people is beyond repair. Sadly, board members do not appear interested in repairing this damage.
Some might wonder about their motives. DO YOU?
Tucker

Westcliffe, CO

#16 Dec 28, 2009
jim loyd wrote:
Sorry I took so long to reply, we have company, my wife's son,from Fort Bragg, and grandchildren are visiting for 2 weeks..

My children are grown, as I stated in the beginning I am a retired Federal Investigator, but I also hold a life time teaching certificate from the State of Missouri.

I don't think it is necessary to have children in school, it actually could cloud some of the issues. I do have a true concern for children and for their education.
elj

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#17 Jan 16, 2010
Dateline is Jan.19, so ppl please go register if you plan on running! And go vote if you want a new change! Please think about our childrens education! Thanks!!!
TAKE BACK OUT SCHOOLS

Wright City, MO

#18 Jan 17, 2010
The more people that run for the Board election the greater the lack of change! Get a couple of good strong candidates and all of us back them. If you run 20 people then the same ones will get back one!!
Deadline is coming soon Tuesday 19th!!!
Run only a couple-not a dozen!!!!
VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE
Tucker

United States

#19 Jan 19, 2010
If you have any questions please email me at
letucker1@live.com

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Des Arc Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dish Network or DirectTV...Which is better? 1 hr Jesse 8
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 hr REAL AMERICAN PAT... 97,097
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 3 hr Prowd Tee Purty M... 1,849
Did deputy shane Babb get fired for sleeping wi... 5 hr Jake 3
Belleville Becky purple your fav. Color 5 hr Att 3
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 8 hr Go Blue Forever 229
tammy Thu abc 1
•••
•••
•••

Des Arc Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••