Des Arc Way of Life

Spring, TX

#1 Sep 4, 2012
We all are feeling the pain of recent events, some of us want to blame the local police.I will say I am not happy with some of the things going on inside of the Sheriff's Department. Most of the troubles occuring in our town starts with problems at the sheriffs dept. Good managment starts at the top and goes down the chain of command. The sheriffs department has no tough guy at the top, and the supervisors dont care and refuse to train their workers correctly, and then they hire people that are friends or just not right for the job, prisoners just walk around the jail unsupervised and do what ever they want, thats why they had a inmate dealing drugs out of the jail, thank god the feds came and arrested him. I could tell you what the sheeriffs dept staff has been guilty of--But half of the people dont care, some cant believe, But these things is a big problem for the other police agencies when dispatchers wont ask for any information, wont call or inform the local police of a problems being reported, when dispatchers take their time dispatching the local police, criminals get a chance to get that much further away, and emergency care is delayed, and victims suffer longer. Evidence is lost or destroyed. But like is said, most police funtions start with a phone call to a dispatcher, who then should start asking questions and directing local first responders and police, but sadly - most of the time the dispatcher is mad that some one called and interrupted the movie or book or their smoke break, or their texting and personal phone calls. It takes a special person to run a sheriff's dept, their is a lot of nice and good people who live in our county, but very few of them would make a good sheriff. Lets demand the workers be trained and then made to do the job their hired for, stop all perks and buddy deals and make every one accountable for their actions. Just rember some of the local police are as mad as the public, but they can't do much about what goes own at the sheriffs dept. It takes the county judge and corum court members and the state police and state auditor. It is sad that we vote them in office and this is what we get.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Des Arc Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i am running for mayor of kensett 3 hr One short of a 12... 11
Emily Huddleston Thu whoknows345 1
emily gales (Apr '13) Jul 18 wrecker870 18
Emily Fetters (Mar '15) Jul 18 wrecker910 19
Do anyone Jul 14 Bigcountry 1
Music Recorder Records Musique / Audio de toute... Jul 13 4yousoft 1
Music Recorder registra música / audio desde cu... Jul 13 4yousoft 1

Des Arc Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance