ungreatful citizens
Escalade Junkie

United States

#1 Aug 31, 2012
I think it's a darn shame that all anyone on this site can do is put down the Police in Prairie County. I am talking about Des Arc,Hazen, DeValls Bluff and Prairie County. It's funny how when they rush to help people and throw people in jail that are stealing your stuff or keeping drunk drivers off the streets or protecting your kids from pedophiles they are the greatest. BUT as soon as something is out of their control or not going your own way you gotta be down on them. You need to support them. They do put their lives on the line every day. And let me tell you they don't get paid nearly as much as they deserve.
Weed 4 Ever

Olive Branch, MS

#2 Aug 31, 2012
Escalade Junkie wrote:
I think it's a darn shame that all anyone on this site can do is put down the Police in Prairie County. I am talking about Des Arc,Hazen, DeValls Bluff and Prairie County. It's funny how when they rush to help people and throw people in jail that are stealing your stuff or keeping drunk drivers off the streets or protecting your kids from pedophiles they are the greatest. BUT as soon as something is out of their control or not going your own way you gotta be down on them. You need to support them. They do put their lives on the line every day. And let me tell you they don't get paid nearly as much as they deserve.
You have got to be a rich rich person.
swamp donkey

Haslet, TX

#3 Aug 31, 2012
Escalade Junkie wrote:
They dnt put their lives on the line. Its Des Arc, not Miami. They are a few good ones but some need to be cleaned up and it starts with the workers at the jail.
Escalade Junkie

Haslet, TX

#4 Aug 31, 2012
swamp donkey wrote:
<quoted text>They dnt put their lives on the line. Its Des Arc, not Miami. They are a few good ones but some need to be cleaned up and it starts with the workers at the jail.
I agree there is a problem with the workers at the jail. Starting with the dispatch supervisor ( lady sheriff ) but they do put their lives on the line. Statistics show that more officers are killed every year in small towns compared to big cities.
swamp donkey

Haslet, TX

#5 Aug 31, 2012
Escalade Junkie wrote:
<quoted text>I agree there is a problem with the workers at the jail. Starting with the dispatch supervisor ( lady sheriff ) but they do put their lives on the line. Statistics show that more officers are killed every year in small towns compared to big cities.
And I agree. They dnt get paid enough. But something needs to be done with the ones at the jail during the day. I also say let Andy go cause all he does is chase women
trying to get out

Olive Branch, MS

#7 Sep 2, 2012
this town is gettin ridiculous!!!! and there will probaly be some more killins too. They don't have the killer/killers from Tevin Suggs murder and yesterday morning another murder right beside my house!!!!! someone needs to get these guys off the street!!!
Escalade Junkie

Haslet, TX

#8 Sep 2, 2012
trying to get out wrote:
this town is gettin ridiculous!!!! and there will probaly be some more killins too. They don't have the killer/killers from Tevin Suggs murder and yesterday morning another murder right beside my house!!!!! someone needs to get these guys off the street!!!
There is people out there that has information on Tevin that need to come forward and help get these murderers off of the streets!!!! As far as the douche bag that killed Donovan... I for one hopes he gets the death penalty!!!
trying to get out

Olive Branch, MS

#10 Sep 2, 2012
who was the killer of Donovan? I heard it was Fred ???? Is he from around here? He may know something about Tevin....hmmm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Des Arc Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Khalid Mills 3 min MissouriMama 1
i am running for mayor of kensett 3 hr user 12
Who's dat 22 hr Remy2 1
Britney swinford Sun Thankgoodness 9
Crooked little city (Jul '16) Jul 22 mee2 10
Emily Huddleston Jul 20 whoknows345 1
emily gales (Apr '13) Jul 18 wrecker870 18

Des Arc Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance