Local man MURDERS Again.

Posted in the Derry Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Nadine Taylor

United States

#1 Jul 25, 2010
Just a note. I was informed that Eli Meyers One of the men that killed my husband at the Lakeside Tavern in DEC 2004 Murdered his wife 7/25/2010. He then shot himself however he is still alive. If the Judge and Jury would have done there job at trial in 2005 this man would have been in jail and Rose would still be alive.
Nadine Taylor

United States

#2 Jul 26, 2010
Come on all you Eli Marc Meyers supporters no one has a comment about this low life scum bag MURDERING his wife. Maybe Yvonne would have let him clean his bloody boots (OR HANDS) off in her kitchen again. I'm so sorry someone else had to die at his hands however i hope he lives and ROTS IN HELL or jail which ever comes first! He is such a low life he couldn't even do the job right when it came to himself Big Bad Eli murdered his wife then shoots himself and calls for help to save him. NOT EVEN GOD CAN SAVE OR FORGIVE YOU NOW>>>>>> >>>YOU PIECE OF SHIT. TWO lives you have taken one of a woman you supposedly LOVED.
Joyce Noel

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Jul 31, 2010
Nadine Taylor wrote:
Come on all you Eli Marc Meyers supporters no one has a comment about this low life scum bag MURDERING his wife. Maybe Yvonne would have let him clean his bloody boots (OR HANDS) off in her kitchen again. I'm so sorry someone else had to die at his hands however i hope he lives and ROTS IN HELL or jail which ever comes first! He is such a low life he couldn't even do the job right when it came to himself Big Bad Eli murdered his wife then shoots himself and calls for help to save him. NOT EVEN GOD CAN SAVE OR FORGIVE YOU NOW>>>>>> >>>YOU PIECE OF SHIT. TWO lives you have taken one of a woman you supposedly LOVED.
To rose's family-my heartfelt sympathy-to my much loved & missed Uncle Earl-I wish you were here-your great-great nephew will be here soon and he will never know what a wonderful
person you were. I hope now that your MURDERER will finally be punished you can rest in peace. We love you
l person you were.
Joyce Noel

Pittsburgh, PA

#4 Jul 31, 2010
There is a special corner in Hell for people like Eli Meyers
Nadine Taylor

United States

#5 Jul 31, 2010
A 300 magnum rifle he blew the woman he supposedly loved...he blew her fucking head off. What a man he is not a man he is a evil mean low life scum bag. Poor Rose if she only knew SHE was Eli's next victim I'll bet she wouldn't have stood beside him after she watched him kick Earls head in. My son had to identify his fathers body after Eli killed him. 6 years later he is till haunted. Who identified Rose? sorry as you will never be the same again. It never goes away ..........the pain and loss its there every day it never gets better. Since Eli killed Rose it has killed any healing that i did over almost 6 years. My heart breaks for her family. And I'm angry i hope i get to watch this FUCKER die as in SOUTH CAROLIN they is a DEATH PENELTY
Nadine Taylor

United States

#6 Jul 31, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA THERE IS A DEATH PENALTY! Bad spelling at the end of the last comment
big red machine 81

New Castle, PA

#7 Sep 12, 2010
thats funny how you say your son had to id his father i'm callin your bull shit i seen the photos in court and i will tell you eli is an asshole but when rick haffer had old man by the neck and what was the cause of death your old man wanted a fight that night and he got one and as far as you saying all this shit now and on the pc it's just like you to do shit like this
Joyce Noel

Mckeesport, PA

#8 Sep 20, 2010
how about your real name 'big red'? I think our family has had enough grief already-Now Rose's family must suffer the same. My uncle for the last 15 years of his life was 'the gentle giant' and didn't go 'looking' for fights- he put his family above all and wouldn't do that
Nadine

Stamford, CT

#9 Sep 24, 2010
big red machine 81 wrote:
thats funny how you say your son had to id his father i'm callin your bull shit i seen the photos in court and i will tell you eli is an asshole but when rick haffer had old man by the neck and what was the cause of death your old man wanted a fight that night and he got one and as far as you saying all this shit now and on the pc it's just like you to do shit like this
Hey my son did ID his father at the hospital however Earl still had a head unlike Rose. Also just an FYI i just heard that ANDY was drunk saying ELi didnt kill Earl he said Rick Haffer did that job. As you see what goes round comes round it just takes awhile.
betterworld

Indiana, PA

#10 Sep 26, 2010
Sounds like God just gettin rid of all the scum
Just wondering

Cottageville, SC

#11 Oct 17, 2010
Nadine Taylor wrote:
My son had to identify his fathers body after Eli killed him. 6 years later he is till haunted.
I am just wondering why your son would have had to ID your husband if you were at this exotic bar with him? Witnesses testified that Earl Taylor became belligerent when bartenders stopped serving free drinks to him and his wife, whose father is married to the bar's owner. Toxicology test results showed that Taylor had a blood-alcohol content of 0.199 percent at the time of his death and that he had been taking anti-anxiety pills.

Do not get me wrong I am NOT a supporter of Eli's nor do I think anybody has the right to take the life of another person but if your husband was behaving the way all the articles I have read said he was then basically he started something with a bunch of others who were drinking and right there all reasoning has gone out the door when alcohol has entered the body.

Your husband should have started paying for his drinks when he was told he was no longer getting them for free from your family or he should have went home instead of starting a fight. But his reasoning had went out the door and he chose to fight. When that fight started he never thought of the consequences.

The comments you made about Rose watching your husbands head get kicked in were uncalled for. I was not there but from what I read you watched the same thing and did nothing to stop it. If that was my husband you better believe I would have been on top of Eli poking his eyes out or scooping my fingers up his nose and poking his eyes out or grabbing bottles and glasses beating his head in just to get him to stop!

Nadine I understand your pain and your anger but to try and put 100% blame on Eli is flat out wrong. Maybe you should start to turn to God and ask for the strength to forgive because that is what God does. If Eli asks God for forgiveness and really means it then God WILL forgive him so please stop saying God wont forgive even Eli.

“Just Chill :)”

Since: Mar 09

Latrobe, Pa

#12 Oct 20, 2010
One of the greatest friends i have in the world lost her mother the day eli thought it was his place to take rose's life. RIP Rose. I watch Rose's daughter suffer from this every single day. The man deserves the death penalty.
Just some youngblood

Punxsutawney, PA

#13 Oct 27, 2010
Just wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
I am just wondering why your son would have had to ID your husband if you were at this exotic bar with him? Witnesses testified that Earl Taylor became belligerent when bartenders stopped serving free drinks to him and his wife, whose father is married to the bar's owner. Toxicology test results showed that Taylor had a blood-alcohol content of 0.199 percent at the time of his death and that he had been taking anti-anxiety pills.
Do not get me wrong I am NOT a supporter of Eli's nor do I think anybody has the right to take the life of another person but if your husband was behaving the way all the articles I have read said he was then basically he started something with a bunch of others who were drinking and right there all reasoning has gone out the door when alcohol has entered the body.
Your husband should have started paying for his drinks when he was told he was no longer getting them for free from your family or he should have went home instead of starting a fight. But his reasoning had went out the door and he chose to fight. When that fight started he never thought of the consequences.
The comments you made about Rose watching your husbands head get kicked in were uncalled for. I was not there but from what I read you watched the same thing and did nothing to stop it. If that was my husband you better believe I would have been on top of Eli poking his eyes out or scooping my fingers up his nose and poking his eyes out or grabbing bottles and glasses beating his head in just to get him to stop!
Nadine I understand your pain and your anger but to try and put 100% blame on Eli is flat out wrong. Maybe you should start to turn to God and ask for the strength to forgive because that is what God does. If Eli asks God for forgiveness and really means it then God WILL forgive him so please stop saying God wont forgive even Eli.
Well i didn't know he was dead until i got to the hospital ..........hours later as i was detained by derry police. like i said what goes round comes around and ELI will never be forgiven cause some people are just pure EVIL he will burn in HELL
Nadine Taylor Garfield NJ

Punxsutawney, PA

#14 Oct 28, 2010
Thanks youngblood i got this.......TOO_.Just wondering..... you seem to have all the answers you need so all i can say is YOU PRAY for that piece of shit ......I will be watching the trial if it ever gets that far to see if your prayers work. My pastor did tell me some people are truly evil and there is no saving them. Eli isn't sorry for any thing he did all he ever did was reek HAVOC where ever he went I hope he lives long and fucking suffers everyday. Good luck with those prayers and may he burn in hell when he gets there.
Friend of the Hart family

Walterboro, SC

#15 Nov 9, 2010
Nadine, I can't tell you I know how it feels to lose my husband. You have my sympathy. You are right when you say that they should have put Eli down the first time. If they did then there's a big chance Eli wouldn't of killed Mrs. Rose.

My concern here is that there are friends of the family and possibly the family members on here looking at what is being said. When you say things like "he blew her fucking head off," it doesn't really make us feel any better about the situation. It's heart breaking to think about it. It doesn't make us look at the situation any better.

However, I do have my opinion of Eli and it isn't a very good one. Mrs. Rose's kids and grand kids are all suffering and even you, Nadine, from the damage he has done. I hope that they give him a mirror in prison. I hope he has to do a life sentence with no chance of parole. I hope that he has to look in that mirror everyday for the rest of his life and think about how much pain he has caused everyone. When he looks in that mirror and sees the scars that he put on himself, I hope he is haunted by them.

May God bless everyone that has been affected by this man. I pray that justice will be served.
Joyce Noel

United States

#16 Nov 13, 2010
To friend of the Hart family,
Thank you for your sympathy to Nadine & the rest of our family. I do feel terribly for Rose's family and friends. But we have had to live with the fact that we watched a man walk scot free and not held accountable for his actions when my uncle paid the ultimate price- his life. this has set a dangerous precedence in our courts-as 18 months later another man walked in a similar case .So yes my aunt is speaking very emotionally and will not apologize for it
sgh95

Walterboro, SC

#17 Apr 11, 2011
Nadine Taylor wrote:
A 300 magnum rifle he blew the woman he supposedly loved...he blew her fucking head off. What a man he is not a man he is a evil mean low life scum bag. Poor Rose if she only knew SHE was Eli's next victim I'll bet she wouldn't have stood beside him after she watched him kick Earls head in. My son had to identify his fathers body after Eli killed him. 6 years later he is till haunted. Who identified Rose? sorry as you will never be the same again. It never goes away ..........the pain and loss its there every day it never gets better. Since Eli killed Rose it has killed any healing that i did over almost 6 years. My heart breaks for her family. And I'm angry i hope i get to watch this FUCKER die as in SOUTH CAROLIN they is a DEATH PENELTY
hold the hell on this was my f'n gpa i dnt appreciate u calllin him a low life scum bag YOU no the true story so stay out of it!!
Janet C

Latrobe, PA

#18 May 14, 2011
I rememeber when that happened at Lakeside my heart goes out to the family
HAPPY DAY

United States

#19 Sep 17, 2011
Eli got 30 years for killing Rose
Look at his picture in the paper
He looks like a defeated sickly old man. I think its kinda funny as he was such a bad ass looks like the bad.ass got what he had coming.
kickboxer

United States

#20 Oct 8, 2011
I knew Rose and Eli,its sad,they were great people.Hate doesnt help anyone or anything.Big red machine 81-thank you.The bar fight sounds to be fair game.The Rose issue hurts,everyone should remember your hate is hurting family-its wrong and theres nothing good to gain publishing trash talk.say a prayer so everyone can move on and heal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Derry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Derry Bridge Walks 1 hr GoWipe 15
glad you all have an input. 12 hr c-fab 1
Derry Boro Council 13 hr old one 14
Old Dollar General (Jul '16) Mar 27 Chance 13
People of Derry Mar 24 Interested 5
News Derry man jailed after allegedly hitting woman ... (Nov '09) Mar 23 smarter than dreama 54
Supervisor Mar 21 Resident 1

Derry Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Derry Mortgages