Rosepine chief adds reserve officers ...

Rosepine chief adds reserve officers for added protection

There are 26 comments on the The Leesville Daily Leader story from Aug 27, 2007, titled Rosepine chief adds reserve officers for added protection. In it, The Leesville Daily Leader reports that:

The Town of Rosepine now has more police protection. Police Chief Dennis Parrott has added two new reserve officers to his force, ensuring 24 hour patrol presence. via The Leesville Daily Leader

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Leesville Daily Leader.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
rosepine

Lafayette, LA

#1 Aug 28, 2007
the chief is a joke it still like always when you need them there no where around
Bill

Haughton, LA

#2 Sep 1, 2007
That is why he added some reserve officers. Get it?

Can you say GED?
rose

Lafayette, LA

#3 Sep 12, 2007
can you say up yours
brnidgrl

AOL

#4 Sep 16, 2007
rose wrote:
can you say up yours
Touchy aren't we?? Get over it! It's just Rosepine... If you really need help just program The VPSO's direct # into your sped dial. Then request a Sheriff's Dept. Deputy be dispatch.
*DON'T FORGET*
We pay thier salaries. If you don't approve of thier performance. Fire them. There's an answer for everything!
army boy

United States

#5 Jan 13, 2008
and one of those reserves is the new llano mayors son. here we go again,, its who u r.
rosepine

Lafayette, LA

#6 Mar 16, 2008
well get ready in 2009 the people of rosepine can get a new chief if they want to
Ron Bradley

Backnang, Germany

#7 Aug 31, 2008
You are correct about Mr Parrott being a joke. Knew him in high school, a joke then. The last good sheffif there was Bosley. No one will be able to take his place. A good man
Joe

Georgetown, TX

#8 Feb 16, 2009
well they have 4 now in rosepine,and everytime i come home to rosepine after i get off work they have 2 working each shift including parrott i see them patroling like normal policeman do,just obey the speed limit like you should and they will not bother you is all i can suggest.
Zena

White Castle, LA

#9 Aug 12, 2009
Parrot....likes to pull over the young teeny-bopers. Like to patrol the high school games...you feeling me?? I personally don't like small town mentally LE again it's who you know and blow.
BTW, give Parrott a raise he could use them to buy new teeth.
Running Bear

Grayson, KY

#10 Aug 12, 2009
Brnidgrl said [Touchy aren't we?? Get over it! It's just Rosepine... If you really need help just program The VPSO's direct # into your sped dial. Then request a Sheriff's Dept. Deputy be dispatch.
*DON'T FORGET*
We pay thier salaries. If you don't approve of thier performance. Fire them. There's an answer for everything!]For this particular answer they'd literally have to catch him with his hand in the cookie jar, which isn't likely to happen. It takes a lot to prove ANYTHING against a cop. Don't ask how I know.
Zena

Lenoir City, TN

#11 Aug 14, 2009
Running Bear wrote:
Brnidgrl said [Touchy aren't we?? Get over it! It's just Rosepine... If you really need help just program The VPSO's direct # into your sped dial. Then request a Sheriff's Dept. Deputy be dispatch.
*DON'T FORGET*
We pay thier salaries. If you don't approve of thier performance. Fire them. There's an answer for everything!]For this particular answer they'd literally have to catch him with his hand in the cookie jar, which isn't likely to happen. It takes a lot to prove ANYTHING against a cop. Don't ask how I know.
BELIEVE me...it's no secret everyone knows but there is nothing we can do about it. These pathetic small town cops make their own rules. These "backwoods southern lawyers" and judges are all grouped together. I would like to see Parrott TRY to patrol in a Texas big city! he wouldn't make it!!
Zena

Lenoir City, TN

#12 Aug 14, 2009
Truth is these pathetic cops were the ones who used to get beat up all through jr. & high school. So, now they have a squad car, a gun and empowerment and OOhhhh I'm Mr. big guy now!
Bad Boys

Glasgow, KY

#13 Aug 14, 2009
I seen 3 cops beat the shit out of 2 people that were handcuffed,slammed thier heads into the car and kick the shit plum out of them.It was behind a motel,me and a friend were walking.The cops asked if we were with them and we said no and run.
Zena

United States

#14 Aug 14, 2009
Yep...exactly. Their time is coming. They will be that one phsyco that will not put up with their shit. Just the other day on the radio I heard a cop from L.C. was found unconcious..beaten to a pulp by several men. My reaction was..Oh, well! he probably had it coming to him.
Zena

United States

#15 Aug 14, 2009
No respect for L.E.O. here. They have my back!
corey brister

AOL

#16 May 16, 2010
rosepine wrote:
the chief is a joke it still like always when
you need them there no where around
the only time u should need them if u r a rat are someone is try to kill u
corey brister

AOL

#17 May 16, 2010
Bad Boys wrote:
I seen 3 cops beat the shit out of 2 people that were handcuffed,slammed thier heads into the car and kick the shit plum out of them.It was behind a motel,me and a friend were walking.The cops asked if we were with them and we said no and run.
well u must be in the army,the reason i'm say u stuid ass rosepine dont have a motel,and if u come back u will get a good ass whip and that for all u rat ass
OMG

Leesville, LA

#18 Aug 28, 2010
corey brister wrote:
<quoted text>well u must be in the army,the reason i'm say u stuid ass rosepine dont have a motel,and if u come back u will get a good ass whip and that for all u rat ass
SPEAKING OF WHITE TRASH!!!!! WOW. SOMEONE PARANOID MUCH? "YOU MUST BE IN THE ARMY?????" WELL ATLEAST THEY HAVE A JOB! WHAT DO YOU DO MR. BADASS? SOME PEOPLE GO TO THE POLICE FOR PROTECTION BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU! DID YOU GRADUATE FROM HIGH SCHOOL? I'AM GOING TO TAKE A WILD GUESS AND SAY YOU DIDN'T! I'AM POSITIVE YOU HAVE SPENT SOME TIME LOCKED UP AND I'M SURE YOU WILL GET LOCKED UP AGAIN. AM I CORRECT? I'M PRETTY SURE YOU HAVE. INSTEAD OF LEARNING FROM YOUR MISTAKES AND CHANGING YOUR LIFE AROUND YOU CONTINUE TO KEEP UP WITH YOUR BAD WAYS. AND FOR WHAT? TO MAKE A NAME FOR YOURSELF? TO SHOW EVERYONE HOW MUCH OF A BADASS YOU ARE? I'M SURE EVERYONE LOOKS AT YOU AND LAUGHS BECAUSE YOU'RE A LOSER WHO HAS THROWN HIS LIFE AWAY ON DRUGS AND PARTYING!!! NEWS FLASH: NOONE CARES HOW MUCH OF A BADASS YOU THINK YOU ARE. NOONE CARES ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST SOME LOW LIFE PUNK WHO HAS DONE NOTHING WITH YOUR LIFE. IT'S PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO GIVE ROSEPINE A BAD NAME. YOU AND ALL YOUR LOW LIFE FRIENDS! YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT THAT DIPLOMA,JOB, FAMILY, RESPECT, HONOR, INTEGRITY, CAREER, DEDICATION, HARD WORK, AND YOURSELF!! SO BEFORE COMING ON HERE THINKING YOU'RE A BADASS LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND TAKE A GOOD LOOK. WHAT DO YOU SEE? A LOSER WHO HAS DONE CRAP WITH HIS LIFE. AND THE ARMY IS HERE TO PROTECT PUNKS LIKE YOU AND YOU CAN'T SHOW A LITTLE RESPECT. I BET YOUR PARENTS ARE SO PROUD OF YOU.. DO US ALL A FAVOR AND DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT REPRODUCE!!
post it

United States

#19 Aug 28, 2010
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
SPEAKING OF WHITE TRASH!!!!! WOW. SOMEONE PARANOID MUCH? "YOU MUST BE IN THE ARMY?????" WELL ATLEAST THEY HAVE A JOB! WHAT DO YOU DO MR. BADASS? SOME PEOPLE GO TO THE POLICE FOR PROTECTION BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU! DID YOU GRADUATE FROM HIGH SCHOOL? I'AM GOING TO TAKE A WILD GUESS AND SAY YOU DIDN'T! I'AM POSITIVE YOU HAVE SPENT SOME TIME LOCKED UP AND I'M SURE YOU WILL GET LOCKED UP AGAIN. AM I CORRECT? I'M PRETTY SURE YOU HAVE. INSTEAD OF LEARNING FROM YOUR MISTAKES AND CHANGING YOUR LIFE AROUND YOU CONTINUE TO KEEP UP WITH YOUR BAD WAYS. AND FOR WHAT? TO MAKE A NAME FOR YOURSELF? TO SHOW EVERYONE HOW MUCH OF A BADASS YOU ARE? I'M SURE EVERYONE LOOKS AT YOU AND LAUGHS BECAUSE YOU'RE A LOSER WHO HAS THROWN HIS LIFE AWAY ON DRUGS AND PARTYING!!! NEWS FLASH: NOONE CARES HOW MUCH OF A BADASS YOU THINK YOU ARE. NOONE CARES ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST SOME LOW LIFE PUNK WHO HAS DONE NOTHING WITH YOUR LIFE. IT'S PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO GIVE ROSEPINE A BAD NAME. YOU AND ALL YOUR LOW LIFE FRIENDS! YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT THAT DIPLOMA,JOB, FAMILY, RESPECT, HONOR, INTEGRITY, CAREER, DEDICATION, HARD WORK, AND YOURSELF!! SO BEFORE COMING ON HERE THINKING YOU'RE A BADASS LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND TAKE A GOOD LOOK. WHAT DO YOU SEE? A LOSER WHO HAS DONE CRAP WITH HIS LIFE. AND THE ARMY IS HERE TO PROTECT PUNKS LIKE YOU AND YOU CAN'T SHOW A LITTLE RESPECT. I BET YOUR PARENTS ARE SO PROUD OF YOU.. DO US ALL A FAVOR AND DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT REPRODUCE!!
I bet you are seating there with a tube of KY in one hand and a puppy in the other. Get a life and chase some WILDLIFE !!!
OMG

Leesville, LA

#20 Aug 29, 2010
I BET YOU ARE "SEATING"???? THERE......UM HELLO...THIS IS WHAT I MEAN!!! UGH YOU MUST BE HIS RIGHT HAND MAN...CAUSE ONLY TRASH WOULD STICK UP FOR TRASH. CHASE SOME WILDLIFE? IS THAT THE ONLY THING YOU CAN COME UP WITH SINCE THATS WHAT YOU DO IN YOUR SPARE TIME. YOU GUYS ARE A BUNCH OF FREAKS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

DeRidder Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DeRidder Cheat Beat (Sep '11) Jan '17 Got facts 6
Snapchat ;) (Dec '16) Dec '16 Caramatic 1
ISO rental (Nov '16) Nov '16 house_hunting 1
4th Congressional District (Oct '16) Oct '16 BaptistBob 1
News Former Rosepine police chief pleads guilty to b... (Sep '15) Aug '16 eieioh 14
anyone know George Lee Glass Jr the pastor (Jan '13) Aug '16 MickShade 12
Beauregard sheriff office (Jun '16) Jul '16 Seen it all 4

DeRidder Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

DeRidder Mortgages