Beauregard Body Identified

Beauregard Body Identified

There are 4 comments on the KATC-TV Lafayette story from Aug 28, 2009, titled Beauregard Body Identified. In it, KATC-TV Lafayette reports that:

The Beauregard Parish Sheriff Office has identified the woman found dead as Kimberly Ann Stephens.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KATC-TV Lafayette.

mj billings

Jena, LA

#1 Sep 5, 2009
What do y,all think of the killing of Kim?Let's here it.
OutofTowner

Laurel, MD

#2 Sep 8, 2009
While her death is tragic and undeserved, her mother's statements to the the press that her daughter would often be out of contact for days after saying that she was on her way over for a visit indicates a lifestyle that might have put her on course for trouble.
showme

Georgetown, TX

#3 Nov 19, 2009
OutofTowner wrote:
While her death is tragic and undeserved, her mother's statements to the the press that her daughter would often be out of contact for days after saying that she was on her way over for a visit indicates a lifestyle that might have put her on course for trouble.
She didn't live with her mother she was always home she never left without someone knowing where she was going other then the day she disappeared!
OutofTowner

Laurel, MD

#4 Nov 23, 2009
showme - I was just referring to what her mother was said to have stated. I'm happy to hear that wasn't the case, while still saddened at the loss.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

DeRidder Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Rosepine police chief pleads guilty to b... (Sep '15) Aug 26 eieioh 14
anyone know George Lee Glass Jr the pastor (Jan '13) Aug 9 MickShade 12
Beauregard sheriff office Jul '16 Seen it all 4
News Additional help, bigger facility needed for BPS... (Sep '15) Jun '16 Concerned Parent 3
Good or not May '16 Amanda 1
Somebody got busted... It's about time! (Sep '15) Feb '16 havemercy 4
Hannah Nicole lebato (Dec '15) Dec '15 Kaley 3

DeRidder Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

DeRidder Mortgages