Anacoco woman seriously injured in wreck

Anacoco woman seriously injured in wreck

There are 6 comments on the Alexandria Daily Town Talk story from Nov 2, 2011, titled Anacoco woman seriously injured in wreck. In it, Alexandria Daily Town Talk reports that:

An Anacoco woman was seriously injured Tuesday afternoon in a two-vehicle collision on U.S. Highway 171 south of Leesville, according to State Police Troop E. Sandra O. Orduno, 40, suffered serious injuries and was taken to Byrd Memorial Hospital in Leesville, police reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alexandria Daily Town Talk.

Randy

Carencro, LA

#1 Nov 2, 2011
We'll miss you sandy
heartbroken

Toledo, OH

#2 Nov 2, 2011
My friend and a true angel. She will never know what an inspiration she was to me. I have never met a woman so dedicated to loving her children and keeping them together and her family intact. She told me time and time again how I was her angel and just seemed to come around when she needed me most. I never got the chance to tell her how much she blessed me with her courage determination and laughter despite all her circumstances. She never took anything g for granted I am a better mother and overall human being because of u sandy. I will love my children that much more and will let ur children know every chance I get just how much their momma loved them. I know that all u ever wanted to hear was the sound of their laughter and to know that they knew what they meant to you. Rest now you will be missed but never forgotten.

Since: Nov 10

AOL

#3 Nov 2, 2011
heartbroken wrote:
My friend and a true angel. She will never know what an inspiration she was to me. I have never met a woman so dedicated to loving her children and keeping them together and her family intact. She told me time and time again how I was her angel and just seemed to come around when she needed me most. I never got the chance to tell her how much she blessed me with her courage determination and laughter despite all her circumstances. She never took anything g for granted I am a better mother and overall human being because of u sandy. I will love my children that much more and will let ur children know every chance I get just how much their momma loved them. I know that all u ever wanted to hear was the sound of their laughter and to know that they knew what they meant to you. Rest now you will be missed but never forgotten.
She sounds like a beautiful person, I'm so sorry for the loss of your dear friend.
heartbroken

United States

#4 Nov 2, 2011
sunshineandstorms wrote:
<quoted text>
She sounds like a beautiful person, I'm so sorry for the loss of your dear friend.
Thank you. Please pray for her children. Her first grandbaby is scheduled to be born on Monday. She would have made an amazing grandmother. She leaves behind 3 sons and a beautiful daughter who has been in a wheelchair all of her life. Her momma meant everything to her.... To all of them.

“Forgot to hit save!”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#5 Nov 2, 2011
So sorry for this family. What a tragic loss.
Aaron Wilder

Toledo, OH

#6 Nov 4, 2011
My name is Aaron and I am her son.... The memorial service will be Saturday at 2pm at labby memorial in leesville... I will be speaking on her behalf... Thank you all for showing your respects

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

DeRidder Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beauregard sheriff office Jul 6 Seen it all 4
News Additional help, bigger facility needed for BPS... (Sep '15) Jun 30 Concerned Parent 3
Good or not May '16 Amanda 1
Somebody got busted... It's about time! (Sep '15) Feb '16 havemercy 4
Hannah Nicole lebato (Dec '15) Dec '15 Kaley 3
News Bridge operator in Lake Charles dies after clot... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Prep-for-Dep 1
Ronnie Cooley for Sheriff (Mar '14) Nov '15 The Voice of Reason 12

DeRidder Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

DeRidder Mortgages