Deridder Police and Social Services W...

Deridder Police and Social Services Worker under investigation

Posted in the DeRidder Forum

anonymous

Wilson, LA

#1 Nov 11, 2010
Does the public know what information is so readily accessible to our law enforcement officers and what they do with that information?
Leesville Police are not the only department in your area under investigation. Below is a brief description of what I am presently dealing with.

Corrupt public officials. Corrupt state employees. Malfeasance in office even? All in the town of Deridder . But could it be everywhere?
How safe is our personal information from our own police who are sworn to serve and protect us?

I learned that an individual whom works as a child protection officer for the State of Louisiana Office of Community Services Beauregard Parish(Ms. D.)is in the practice of researching individuals at her leisure.
She has access to state and federal databases and uses local police to assist her in her prying practices. Corruption at its best.

I visited Deridder a couple of weeks ago. I was in town visiting a friend and attending church. I left town the same day around 730 pm. within two days I learned that Ms D ( whom I have never met) had told someone( my friend) how she had my license plates run by the local police department and how she has access further information using state and federal databases to further her prying. My truck was parked in a PRIVATE driveway. No reason to run my plates Sunday or especially Monday when the vehicle was 3 hours away.
My license plate was run as my truck sat in a private driveway while I was at church.

The databases and information the Deridder Police have access to was given by the Deridder Police Officers to Ms. D. She had no other way to access that information.
Ms. D then claims she checked me out using her resources through her job position.
Which involves State and Federal Information databases. She feel that she has done nothing illegal and has done this in the past numerous times.
The City Council of Deridder met Wednesday 11/10/10 and passed a new policy that any information given to this woman or her office should have a social services report number before she is allowed the information. No apologies have been made towards me regarding what has already occurred!

Im sure for those of you who are citizens of this area you probably know the individuals involved.

I want to personally thank the plains clothes officers who joined Ms. D. at the local youth game on Saturday. I still haven't met her. Only seen from a distance. She knew I was there Saturday.

If you think I was intimidated, think again. I only push harder. I will see that JUSTICE is SERVED!
Really

Lake Charles, LA

#2 Jan 21, 2011
Word hasd it that the City of DeRidder and the powers that be in Beauregard Parish have successfully covered up all of these alligations. It is a shame that someone (especially of civil service employee and police officer who has been trained that this is against the law) can get away with something totally illegal like this but because of the good ol boy networks will cover for for each other and not do what is correct. I guess the law only applies to people who do not have connections? It's who you know and not what laws you have broken.
Fruity in the Booty

Tallahassee, FL

#3 Jan 28, 2011
If I stop in the middle of the road and rub mayonnaise on my nipples, how can the law stop and bother me? Especially if they are my goats.
Wrongly Accused

Lake Charles, LA

#4 Feb 3, 2011
The police officers did what they were asked to do! They did nothing wrong! I have a feeling that "anonymous" is full of crap!!! Lies seem to flow freely from this persons fingers and mouth. There is nothing to support any of the information from anonymous. There have been no actions and anonymous is just trying to cause trouble cause they are mad!!! Boo hoo! Put on some big person pants! If you weren't a liar then people wouldn't have to check you out!
Helen

United States

#5 Feb 3, 2011
Seems to me "wrongly accused" you are the one "anonymous"is referring to?
Why are you checking out people anyway? Where was "anonymous" any of your business to begin with? I guess you are the one who needs to put some big girl panties on and have a reality check. I am surprised "anonymous" hasn't sued the crap out of you yet. I hope "anonymous" does get justice. From what I read, you should be locked up already. There is a privacy act and it looks like you violated rights. Looks like your the one who is crying about this.
Won't you just grow up and stay out of peoples business?
Co Joe

Deridder, LA

#6 Feb 4, 2011
If there truly was a crime then actions would have been taken by now. People in these positions would not be allowed to work if they infact did something illegal as stated above. The POLICE and SOCIAL SERVICES OFFICE in DeRidder do a fantastic job. It just appears that there is a lady who is just mad and probably not credible.
Helen

Toledo, OH

#7 Feb 5, 2011
Looks like co Joe and wrongly accused just can't answer the main question that anonymous posted.
Who gives these people the right to invade her privacy?
Her post has nothing to say about credibility.
Once again I ask why is her credibility a question. She did nothing to warrant someone to invade her privacy.

I'm sure that's just an excuse for "wrongly accused" to use to make themselves look like victim.

What a shame
Co Joe

Deridder, LA

#8 Feb 7, 2011
When she is suspicious and of questionable character with someone elses minor children then any relative can have her investigated to make sure their loved ones are safe!

It's all just a bunch of hot air coming from anonymous/helen. It just sounds like you are very angry and also appear to have some anger management issues. You might need to see a good doctor for that. Go back to your fake world and leave the good people of DeRidder and Beauregard Parish alone.

P.S. How is Hollywood? Lol
Helen

Toledo, OH

#9 Feb 8, 2011
Co Joe I don't know who you are. I live in leesville. I guess you know something I don't see here ?
I'm reading what was initially posted and from what I've read, what occurred was illegal.
You cannot have the police releasing your information to anyone.
I don't see where you feel anonymous' credibility came into the conversation in the initial post?
If you felt you needed information on anonymous there are legal channels to get that information. But from what I have read that didn't happen.
I hope the anonymous person gets their justice. So sad to see adults acting like children.
And who is Hollywood?
Co Joe

Lake Charles, LA

#10 Feb 11, 2011
Anonymous is Hollywood. Credibility and being trustworthy are a very big part of why the woman was checked out in DeRidder. Had she not told lies and tried to hide her true identity then it would not have been a issue. Police did not release any information, they just checked the individual out to make sure she was who she said she was and apparently her stories did not match up???????

Nothing has happened w any of the initial claims from anonymous nor will it ever due to her lack of credibility! She is just an angry woman that wants to cause drama and start trouble. She apparently has some very bad issues as well.
Co Joe

Lake Charles, LA

#12 Feb 14, 2011
It's very easy. The proof is that nothing has ever come of this complaint and never will.
The police have done their job and found nothing of material importance so keep paying your tax dollars because they did do their job!
Reddog

Westlake, LA

#13 Mar 10, 2011
A good lawyer could get some answers why a Law abiding citizen's license was run through the state DMV and NCI databases. Both systems keep records of checks and who did them. Don't give up and never allow others to infringe on your rights.
Co Joe

Lake Charles, LA

#14 Mar 25, 2011
We think it is all a lie because those records would be easy to pull. Nothing has ever come of this.
Judy

Leesville, LA

#15 Apr 12, 2011
Back on subject...DeRidder is extremely corrupt and always will be until they clean house!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

DeRidder Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dragon Baseball May 18 Dragonbacker24 1
What happened with Rosepine PD Officer Megan Tr... (Jul '10) May 1 huh 6
News Former Rosepine police chief pleads guilty to b... (Sep '15) Apr 30 huh 23
gays (May '12) Nov '17 mount327 11
School on lockdown? (Oct '17) Nov '17 DaDontae 4
Halloween Hustle 5k ZOMBIE RUN (Oct '13) Oct '17 AdawulfofAedirn 2
Jailbusters (Oct '17) Oct '17 🤔 1

DeRidder Jobs

Personal Finance

DeRidder Mortgages