DeRidder man found guilty of carnal k...

DeRidder man found guilty of carnal knowledge counts

There are 3 comments on the Beauregard Daily News story from Aug 28, 2007, titled DeRidder man found guilty of carnal knowledge counts. In it, Beauregard Daily News reports that:

From Staff Reports Published: Monday, August 27, 2007 11:27 AM CDT A 12-person jury found Shannon Doyle, 35, of DeRidder, guilty on two counts of felony carnal knowledge and one count of attempted bail jumping ... via Beauregard Daily News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Beauregard Daily News.

Justice

United States

#1 May 7, 2008
I am glad to know that this evil person is off the streets. It is a shame that this guy was allowed to roam free this long; this could have been prevented back in 1999 when Shannon Doyle murdered Damon Frusha by running him over. Shannon was allowed to get away with this through the poor handling of the case by local police was. The right punishment the wrong crime. Thank God for this justice.
catching up

United States

#2 May 4, 2009
Is this the same Shannon Doyle that went to South Beauregard?
Mike Grimsley

Houston, TX

#3 Jan 27, 2012
May Shannon Doyle rot in the bowels of hell for what he did to Damon Frusha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

DeRidder Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DeRidder Cheat Beat (Sep '11) Jan '17 Got facts 6
Snapchat ;) (Dec '16) Dec '16 Caramatic 1
ISO rental (Nov '16) Nov '16 house_hunting 1
4th Congressional District (Oct '16) Oct '16 BaptistBob 1
News Former Rosepine police chief pleads guilty to b... (Sep '15) Aug '16 eieioh 14
anyone know George Lee Glass Jr the pastor (Jan '13) Aug '16 MickShade 12
Beauregard sheriff office (Jun '16) Jul '16 Seen it all 4

DeRidder Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

DeRidder Mortgages