Man killed on local train track label...

Man killed on local train track labeled a suicide

There are 9 comments on the Beauregard Daily News story from Apr 21, 2007, titled Man killed on local train track labeled a suicide. In it, Beauregard Daily News reports that:

By JULIE B. ROBINSON Published: Saturday, April 21, 2007 6:22 PM CDT Staff Writer After an investigation by the DeRidder Police Department, the death of Joseph Hopkins Jr., 30, of Leesville, has been ruled a ... via Beauregard Daily News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Beauregard Daily News.

meshack

Tyler, TX

#1 May 11, 2007
track heads
Omar

United States

#2 May 29, 2007
meshack wrote:
track heads
Such an insensitive and inappropriate comment should not be posted. The Leesville Leader and Beauregard Daily should show more discretion. You want readers to subscribe to read the entire write up, but you allow ignorant people like "meshack" to post comments. Horrible press work.
DaNitra

Sulphur, LA

#3 Aug 7, 2007
man we were jus gettin out ov church wen we saw the police kar drive bi and on our way home we saw a hole lot ov police kars
home sick

Hinesville, GA

#4 Aug 19, 2007
DaNitra- Please work on your grammar skills.

Man we were just getting out of church, when we saw the police car drive by. On our way home we saw a whole lot of police cars.

Since: Jan 09

Terrell, TX

#5 Jan 23, 2009
THAT WAS VERY UNCALLED FOR,THE COMMENT FROM meshack.
DID YOU EVEN KNOW HIM? I KNEW HIM AND YOUR COMMENT WAS AS IGNORANT AS YOU ARE!!!BY THE WAY, ARE YOU EVEN HUMAN? HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF SOMEONE THAT YOU LOVED OR CARED ABOUT HAD SOMETHING THAT F***ED UP POSTED ABOUT THEM? OH, MY BAD, YOU CAN'T POSSIBLY HAVE A HEART OR A BRAIN!!PLEASE ASAP SEEK HELP FOR YOURSELF!!!!
City_Girl

Baytown, TX

#6 Mar 7, 2009
Wow... southern idiot (DaNitra). Work on your god damned grammar. Dumba$$.
mjl

Deridder, LA

#7 Aug 4, 2011
Sad thing is that this is NOT monitored by anybody including the paper. ANYONE can comment about anything and include slander. Please don't think that the paper would allow these type of comments.

“Hang in there”

Since: Apr 11

Hicks

#8 Aug 4, 2011
Omar wrote:
<quoted text>
Such an insensitive and inappropriate comment should not be posted. The Leesville Leader and Beauregard Daily should show more discretion. You want readers to subscribe to read the entire write up, but you allow ignorant people like "meshack" to post comments. Horrible press work.
Topix is a stand alone entity and the local papers have no input on what is said here. Thank goodness!!!. I agree that the comment was insensitive

“Life after life does exist”

Since: Feb 11

~ all around ~

#9 Aug 4, 2011
I clicked the link but did't get to read it. This is what I got...

We're sorry. The page you've requested no longer exists.

Please check the spelling of the address.

If you feel you're reached this page in error, please contact us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

DeRidder Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Rosepine police chief pleads guilty to b... (Sep '15) 2 hr Nicole 4
anyone know George Lee Glass Jr the pastor (Jan '13) Aug 9 MickShade 12
Beauregard sheriff office Jul '16 Seen it all 4
News Additional help, bigger facility needed for BPS... (Sep '15) Jun '16 Concerned Parent 3
Good or not May '16 Amanda 1
Somebody got busted... It's about time! (Sep '15) Feb '16 havemercy 4
Hannah Nicole lebato (Dec '15) Dec '15 Kaley 3

DeRidder Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

DeRidder Mortgages