rosepine resident

Deridder, LA

#1 Sep 15, 2011
I've been here for 31 years he is a crook. I wouldn't vote for him if was the only person able to do the job most of the stuff he does is to line his pockets. He trying to blame his doing on other people he tells the news paper he's not in the wood business but he has sign up advertising he does it the his under age son try's to start a fight with a older man to me Johnson,James Aka mckee's they all have interesting meeting at mckee's I've seen alot go down over the years and I can tell u one thang Johnson is a lair and a cheat.
EarlSimmonsSr

Deridder, LA

#2 Sep 15, 2011
go over to the Leesville Forum. There is somebody talking so good about Leonard Johnson and bad mouthing my son.
snap

United States

#3 Sep 15, 2011
rosepine resident wrote:
I've been here for 31 years he is a crook. I wouldn't vote for him if was the only person able to do the job most of the stuff he does is to line his pockets. He trying to blame his doing on other people he tells the news paper he's not in the wood business but he has sign up advertising he does it the his under age son try's to start a fight with a older man to me Johnson,James Aka mckee's they all have interesting meeting at mckee's I've seen alot go down over the years and I can tell u one thang Johnson is a lair and a cheat.
Holy crap rosepine resident learn how to spell you no you can read your post before you post and since you say that Mr Johnson is a crook tell us all what has he beat you out of don't be scared I mean you are putting out let's all hear it or stay off the bottle that Earl Simmons Sr is on and the James let's hear what they have beat you out of TELL US or shut up about it I mean who in this world isn't trying to line their pockets and make a living idiot and as far as the timber deal on churchman road Earl Simmons Jr the thief as I understand it was responsible for getting the correct paper work before starting the job it sounds like Jr was trying to line his pockets with a little timber theft
gerald

United States

#4 Sep 15, 2011
snap wrote:
<quoted text>Holy crap rosepine resident learn how to spell you no you can read your post before you post and since you say that Mr Johnson is a crook tell us all what has he beat you out of don't be scared I mean you are putting out let's all hear it or stay off the bottle that Earl Simmons Sr is on and the James let's hear what they have beat you out of TELL US or shut up about it I mean who in this world isn't trying to line their pockets and make a living idiot and as far as the timber deal on churchman road Earl Simmons Jr the thief as I understand it was responsible for getting the correct paper work before starting the job it sounds like Jr was trying to line his pockets with a little timber theft
Yea come on TELL US
told u so

Leesville, LA

#6 Sep 16, 2011
rosepine resident wrote:
How about some detail to your accusations - anybody can blow hot air. Quit farting at the mouth and pray for the man . He is going to need a lot of prayer to represent idiots like you when he is re-elected. Leonard Johnson is a good man. The Johnson brothers are some good people.
Rosepine

United States

#7 Sep 19, 2011
rosepine resident wrote:
One question...What the hell does the James' AKA McKee's have to do with this election?? I am so curious..Rosepine doesn't have that many choices of places to eat, if you have been here for 31 years you would know that, right?? So now because you eat at McKee's on a daily basis and keep money in our town you are a liar and cheat?? Explain to me what he has lied to you about or cheated you out of, I am pretty sure nothing.. If you don't know what you are talking about why put your 2 cents in. That goes for Mr. Simmons as well, hate to say it friend. Sounds to me like a bunch of jealous men on here, if yall would get out and work you might have some money too.
Rosepine Lady

Detroit, MI

#8 Sep 19, 2011
I bought wood from Mr Johnson myself. He does sell wood.
rosepine resident wrote:
Mrs Smith

United States

#9 Sep 19, 2011
Rosepine Lady wrote:
I bought wood from Mr Johnson myself. He does sell wood. <quoted text>
Yes he does sell firewood. You are correct, but that isn't what he was talking about.
Rosepine Lady

Detroit, MI

#10 Sep 20, 2011
Oh ok
David

Ravenna, MI

#11 Sep 22, 2012
Bicker ! Bicker ! Sounds like ya'll can chew it, so let's see ya'll do it. Oh ! and by the way, none of ya'll can spell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

DeRidder Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gays (May '12) Nov '17 mount327 11
School on lockdown? Nov '17 DaDontae 4
Halloween Hustle 5k ZOMBIE RUN (Oct '13) Oct '17 AdawulfofAedirn 2
News Former Rosepine police chief pleads guilty to b... (Sep '15) Oct '17 clue 16
Jailbusters Oct '17 🤔 1
DeRidder Cheat Beat (Sep '11) Jan '17 Got facts 6
Snapchat ;) (Dec '16) Dec '16 Caramatic 1

DeRidder Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

DeRidder Mortgages