Finally chaning principals at East Be...

Finally chaning principals at East Beauregard

Posted in the DeRidder Forum

disappointed parent

Baton Rouge, LA

#1 Jul 9, 2012
I just want to ask if anyone else has noticed how the BPSB has neglected to admit to the ignorance of barbara rutherford the principal at East Beauregard High School. She has now retired as of a few weeks ago, i belive she has been there as Head principal about 5 years and previous positions before. As a student under her and now a parent who is glad my child will not face her. I am disappointed that after all the complaints filed against her of Rudeness to parents where she just treated parents like pre-schoolers. Education is great and scores did rise slightly during her years, but other activities were demolished, sports fundraiser were almost always a failure do to her "non approval" of most. Most faculty would agree at east beauregard that her retirement is the best thing to happen to that school in years. May the new principal will have a little more open mind to the community who pays him? and treat the young men and women who attend their with a different attitude than she has before.
disappointed parent

Baton Rouge, LA

#2 Jul 9, 2012
type error on title, *changing*
Really

United States

#3 Aug 26, 2012
You obviously slept through English class. It is interesting when people, like yourself, whose only educational experience is that they barely graduated high school, believe that they are smarter and know more than the professional educators. Yes, you are a parent. Does passing a child through your vajajay qualify you to teach or be an administrator? NO. Leave Education to the professionals and you go back to your mouth breathing, cigarette smoking, inbreeding, beer swilling existence.
disappointed

Baton Rouge, LA

#4 Sep 24, 2012
Yea I guess having Master's in psych doesn't qualify me to know anything? Leave education to the "Professional"? What makes a high school teacher any kind of professional?
Your mistake in life is stereotyping persons you know nothing about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

DeRidder Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dragon Baseball May 18 Dragonbacker24 1
What happened with Rosepine PD Officer Megan Tr... (Jul '10) May 1 huh 6
News Former Rosepine police chief pleads guilty to b... (Sep '15) Apr 30 huh 23
gays (May '12) Nov '17 mount327 11
School on lockdown? (Oct '17) Nov '17 DaDontae 4
Halloween Hustle 5k ZOMBIE RUN (Oct '13) Oct '17 AdawulfofAedirn 2
Jailbusters (Oct '17) Oct '17 🤔 1

DeRidder Jobs

Personal Finance

DeRidder Mortgages