Officer Charged In Fatal Crash Due In...

Officer Charged In Fatal Crash Due In Court

There are 4 comments on the The Hartford Courant story from Dec 8, 2009, titled Officer Charged In Fatal Crash Due In Court. In it, The Hartford Courant reports that:

DERBY, Conn. - A Connecticut police officer is due back in court to face manslaughter and reckless driving charges related to a cruiser crash that killed two teenagers last summer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Hartford Courant.

Roast Pork

Middlebury, CT

#1 Dec 8, 2009
Offiecr Jason Anderson,,,You blew it big time, had you murdered a Black or a Hispanic Couple,, here in Ct. you would have gotton over like a fat rat.
Today you would had found yourself foot loose and fancy free......and back on the job profileing.
I hate cops

United States

#3 Dec 15, 2009
I hope they throw his worthless f****kin' ass in jail for the rest of his life and then I hope the parents of the 2 kids that he killed sue his ass, sue the police department, and sue the entire city for millions. I hope they win too. This guy is a smug, pompous, arrogant, self-righteous piece of sh!t. Just like all cops, he thinks he is better than everyone else and he can break the rules. He's going to straight jail for sure and then he's going straight to hell in the afterlife.
John Doe

Middlebury, CT

#4 Dec 15, 2009
I hate cops wrote:
I hope they throw his worthless f****kin' ass in jail for the rest of his life and then I hope the parents of the 2 kids that he killed sue his ass, sue the police department, and sue the entire city for millions. I hope they win too. This guy is a smug, pompous, arrogant, self-righteous piece of sh!t. Just like all cops, he thinks he is better than everyone else and he can break the rules. He's going to straight jail for sure and then he's going straight to hell in the afterlife.
Hell is were they all these two bit thugs belong.
88 cutlass classic

AOL

#5 Dec 21, 2009
This punk cop needs major jailtime as does his idiot friend in the patrolcar next to him. Flying around like idiots using the taxpayers gas and cars.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Derby Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Los Cat in Monroe, Ct. Thu sns0710 1
News Redding should worry about not joining health d... (Apr '09) Thu Honey dope 4
News Consultant to share data on Routes 25 and 111 s... Apr 14 Jproberge 1
News Bridgeport duo nabbed for additional burglary c... Apr 9 America Gentleman... 3
News Obama's Appeasement Fails With Russia, Iran (Dec '11) Apr 7 Teana Trump 85
News 14 people arrested in Danbury, New Milford as c... (May '09) Apr 5 meghan 69
News Former Sears executive says it is time for stru... (May '14) Apr 3 Billie 6

Derby Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Derby Mortgages