Manchester, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2010

Judged:

Thanks for doing my driveway. I'm very happy with the way it came out. Also i will keep you in mind when i pave my other driveway. Thanks a lot W.H.S Paving. Frank William.
Miguel De Jesus

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2010

Judged:

I had W.H.S. Paving do my driveway in Nov. 2009 and now I have weeds growing threw the paving. I've tried contacting them for a few months, but their phone numbers are disconnected.
Brian Moulton

North Kingstown, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2011

completed the driveway the first part of July 2009, in January 2010 I deployed to Afghanistan and returned home January 2011, thatís when I noticed the "skim coat" job you did when the plow peeled some of the asphalt up. In the spring I noticed that there were three holes in the asphalt in the new section in front of the garage, thatís when I started trying to contact WHS, the two phone numbers on my receipt do not work, at that time I tried to look you up on the internet but could only come up with an adress, then I ran into your Cousin/Brother this summer (the one that ownes Pavco) when you were doing the roads in Vernon, so I had him take a look and he said he would talk to you.

My receipt says aprox 2 1/2" of asphalt, stone base, dig out, fine grading, power rolled, road grader, machine laid, tack coating, trucking. we have already gone over the thickness of the asphalt when you told me you would pull up the old asphalt put down a layer of "processed stone" put the asphalt down three inches thick and the after rolling it would be about 2" thick, the "Processed stone" you put down is nothing more than dirt and small rocks(mostly dirt), I know that because there 3 holes in my driveway and the asphalt is only 1/8" thick. I have sent them a couple emails and a phone call, no reply as of yet. so far my opinion is they are crooks, but lets see if they get back with me and do what they said they would do.
Brian Moulton

North Kingstown, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2012

Bill called back mid Oct. said he was sorry and would have his brother come out and take a look then he would be out to look at it and fix what ever needed to be fixed, thanked me for my service to the country and thats the last I heard from him. sooo I will start calling again, such a pain.
Brian Moulton

North Kingstown, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Bill and his crew came out and fixed the best they could and put a sealer on the driveway, it needed two coats so his Brother came out and put the second coat on because he lives in town and Bill is 45 minutes away. looks good now.
Krystal Young

Manchester, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Thanks WHS Paving for the outstanding job! Great workmanship, excellent service, I am very satisfied with my driveway. Would recommend them to everyone, keep up with the great work Bill.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Fire Weather Watch for New Haven County was issued at April 23 at 7:53PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
Derby Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Derby Jobs

•••
•••